Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Vote_lcapgetting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Voting_bargetting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Vote_rcap 
Nero
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Vote_lcapgetting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Voting_bargetting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)

Go down 
+2
Shadow
Nero
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Left_bar_bleue270/270getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Left_bar_bleue250/250getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Empty
PostSubject: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:12 am

im standing behind a tree, watching Agnus and 5 demons pushing a sombody into the castel. i watch as the draw bridge rises and shuts."i will get in there Agnus, and when i do i will kill you " i said to myself.i look at the building,trying figure out how to get in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:46 am

I walked up. "What are you doing?" I asked as I looked at the castle. "Trying to get in? If you are, then I have an idea." I added.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Left_bar_bleue270/270getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Left_bar_bleue250/250getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:45 am

i turn to see ghost standing there."lets hear it " i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:40 am

"Two words...Black...Dragon" I said as my black dragon landed next to us.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Left_bar_bleue130/130getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Left_bar_bleue110/110getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:32 am

OOC
OH GEE THANKS FOR INCLUDING ME
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:29 pm

OOC:sorry but you arent invited to this event
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:31 pm

"Ready to go?" I asked Nero as I hoped onto my black dragon.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:44 pm

i look at the necklace then at ghost. "lets go " i said as i jumped on her back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:53 pm

With a big jump my dragon took off and flew to the top of the castle. She landed on the top of the middle tower. "I'll distract them, you two just find her." My black dragon growled out so Nero could hear what she had to say. "Thank you girl, be careful." I said to her as i jumped off of her onto the tower balcony. "Lets go Nero." I said as I opened the door and disappeared inside the tower.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:27 pm

we ran down about ten feet when we entered a room full of demons. i grab red queen as one looks at us and screams at the others.they ran at us, weapons raised."ready ghost? " i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:31 pm

I had Heaven and Hell already out and hand Purification and Punishment enchantment already activated. "I am more ready now than I have ever been." I said as I slashed the first demon with Heaven.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:21 pm

two demons jumped up and tried to land on me only get cut into ribbions before they hit.i run out and start slashing demons left and right.then one comes up behind me and trys to slash me but i blast him with lightning. "common ghost we gotta get the main door open incase one of the others come to help " i said as i switch red queen for blue rose and started firing as i walk torweds a door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:42 pm

"Alright." I said as I began to walk in front of him. Each bullet zoomed past my head but I didn't flinch at all. I opened the door and quickly took out the two guards with my bare hands, snapping both their necks as if they were twigs. "Which way." I said as we reached a 4 way hallway.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:52 pm

i look down all four hallways trying to remember the map i saw.i close my eye's and clutch the necklace thats wraped around my right hand. "this way " i said as i opened my eye's and took off running down the hallway on the far left.we enter a huge room with a giant door."we have to get that down " i said as i pointed to the door."i got an idea " i said to ghost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:00 am

"Lay it on me." I said to Nero and wondered what his idea was.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:14 pm

"your not the only one with a dragon,meet Gravios " i said as i sommoned my dragon. he stood there in the room then he looked at me."Gravios, get the door " i said to him.he turned and took off running, head pointde at the door.he ran through it as if it were card board.the demons outside the door were smashed by his weight."good boy " i said as i shot two more demons

OOC:ghost, go to sommons and look at my gravios so you can see what he looks like
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:33 pm

"Not bad." I said as I ran into the room and slaughtered the remaining demons only using Punishment enchantment on Hell. "Where to next?" I said as I put Hell back on my back.

OCC: I know about Gravios Nero, I look at all the posts for ideas >.<
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:57 pm

i looked around till i found a set a stairs."right there " i said as i pointed at it.we ran alittle then i stop."we dont know if we could even beat mundus,there might be rouge there also " i said."ghost tell your dragon to find vergil, namine,dante, or cepeda.Gravios will take care of the demons " i said to him"we'll keep going and get to Mundus and Agnus. got it?" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:05 pm

"Your help is needed girl. Go find Vergil, Dante, Namine and Cepeda and bring them all here. Don't fail me." I said to her telepathically. "Man this is really starting to make me annoyed. I really don't like to be annoyed." I felt my anger growing inside. "Watch this Nero." I said as I began to transform into my Inner Beast form. "HA HA HA HA SO MUCH ANGER BOTTLED UP NEEDS TO BE LET OUT EVERY ONCE AND A WHILE." I said in 4 voices at once as I began to laugh. "LETS JUST TRY TO...GRAWH...DO THIS." I said as my anger began to get higher and higher. I started to go for the door.

OOC: check my Inner Beast post in the forms to see what I look like.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Left_bar_bleue210/210getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Left_bar_bleue190/190getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:18 pm

Human Realm:

Twenty or so minutes later, I hear a noise that sounds like the flapping of wings outside my bedroom window. I had been reading a book while laying on my bed, but now I was walking toward the window to see what the noise was. It was Ghost's dragon. "Why hello there, darling. How are you today?" It made a type of kawing noise and gave me a "get on my back" kind of jesture with his neck. "Huh?" It made another kaw noise, so I walked slowly to my bedroom door and then turned around. I started running toward the window, jumping ontop of my bed and then out the window. "Ahhh!!" I said, realizing that I had misjudged how far away the dragon had been from the outside of my walls. I began to fall slightly, but the dragon grabbed the hood of my cloak with it's mouth. "Haa, thanks. Thank you, girl." It then flung me on top of it's back and began to fly away. "Next stop: Ghost."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:34 pm

then demons started pouring out of the door we were trying to get to.i put blue rose away and reach torweds the ground.there omega rises and i grab it and pull out red queen.i stand there with both my swords, ready for the demons."get out of my way!" i said to the demons as they reached me.right as they came within 6 feet of me the were shreded into little pieces by my blades."nothing will stop me " i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:01 pm

AS MY DRAGON: I just got done picking up Namine and decided to take her to master Ghost before going to get Dante, Cepeda, and Vergil. Partially knowing that Namine was a mind reader I began to think. Master Ghost and Nero are trying to get Kyrie, your help was needed. Sorry to interrupt you at your house but it was urgent.

AS GHOST: "GRRR." I said as I picked up 2 demons, one in each hand and threw them into the wall. There was weapon displays on the wall I threw them at. Once they hit the weapons flew down and got them both in the head. I then went from demon to demon Cutting them up into tiny peaces with the awakened form of Doomsayers. When I finished the room had blood EVERYWHERE. I walked next to Nero. "GRRR." I said as I then bobbed my head to the door.

OOC: remember Namine my dragon can form temporary telekinetic bonds with my friends. You can know what she said.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Left_bar_bleue210/210getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Left_bar_bleue190/190getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:05 pm

"I figured. And you weren't interrupting anything of importance, so don't be sorry," I say, patting [His? Her?] neck slightly. "Now where are we going again?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:16 pm

i look at ghost then the door."the next floor will have more demons, are you ready? " i said as i wiped the blood from my swords
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:23 pm

AS MY DRAGON: "To the fortress where Kyrie is being held. Nero and Master Ghost are already there trying to get to her. There are too many demons for them to take on by themselves." She told Namine telepathically.

AS GHOST: "GRAWH." I growled out as I held Heaven and Hell in my hands. Suddenly they began to glow brighter. I could feel Purification and Punishment grow stronger. "GRAWH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I growled again but this time it was way louder than I have ever done.

OOC: My dragon is a girl Namine Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next