Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Vote_lcapgetting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Voting_bargetting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Vote_lcapgetting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Voting_bargetting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)

Go down 
+2
Shadow
Nero
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:40 am

I step through a portal on the floor above Nero and Ghost with Helios and Death Reaper in my hands and slash through demons as they come at me in waves.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:14 am

I ran up the stairs only to find Dante killing demons. "GRAHHH!" I growled as I ran past him and began to shread the demons apart.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:53 pm

I see Ghost go past me and I say, "What took you two so long I've killed over a thousand in just a few minutes. You two keep going I will deal with this floor. Go find Kyrie Nero." I look and send a CsS down the middle of the horde of demons creating a pathway. "Hurry up Nero get moving." I say pointing to the path.

OOC: If you know a girl that likes Kyrie you can get her to play the character for you Nero
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:23 pm

I flew up the next stair way found that the next room was empty with now other way to go. There was only the way I came. "WHAT THE HELL!?!?" I yelled out in 4 voices at once. "ITS A DEAD END!!!" I added in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:27 pm

OOC:i dont think anybody would

IC: i look at dante then nod as i run after ghost. i notice its a dead end and i start to get mad."damn it! " i said as i punched the wall with my right hand.i look at the crack and hear thing on the other side."its fake!" i said as i grow my fist to the size of a car tire and hit the wall, causing it to crumble, revialing a tunnle."lets go" i said to ghost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:36 pm

"THIS PLACE IS GETTING ANNOYING!" I said as I flew down and began to run into the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:08 am

we reached the end of the tunnel and came to a door.i open it,revealing Agnus,Kyrie,Fortanbras, and Mundus.then Agnus turns to me and says * oh to bad nero, you were so close * he said as he pushed Kyrie into a portal. she yells for me before she disapeares inside."no! " i said as i lunged for the portal but it closed.then Mundus starts talking to me.*pathetic little nero,couldnt even save his girlfriend * he said, laughing.i look at him with red eye's as i stand up "tell me where she is!" i yelled
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:43 am

The floor below: I leap over all the demons before the get a chance to go up the stairs, and they stand before me snarling and growling wanting to get up the stairs. I draw Ebony & Ivory and point both of the at the mass of demons and say, "Looks like this is going to be one HELL of a party!" Just then the demons begin to charge at me on the stairs so I begin to rapid fire as I walk backwards up the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:22 am

I managed to sneak away without being noticed. I ran back through the tunnel and into the empty room. I saw Dante walking up the stairs backwards, shooting at demons. "DANTE, GO HELP NERO. I'LL HOLD THESE WEAKLINGS BACK. I'LL COME HELP WHEN THESE POOR EXCUSES FOR DEMONS ARE DEAD." I Said as i flew over Dante. I grabbed a demon and threw him down the stairs causing them to all to fall down. I looked back at Dante. "GO NOW, I GOT THIS." I said as they all jumped on me.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:28 am

I look up and see Ghost fly over and i shake my head and say, "Have fun with your cousins." I then run up the stairs through the hole in the wall and see Mundus. I yell, "HEY REMEMBER ME!" I say leaping over everything and punching Mundus in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:44 pm

I stood straight up and didn't flinch from the demons hitting at me. I grabbed them one by one and began snapping their necks, leaving a trail of bodies behind me as I slaughtered them all. Strangely enough when I turned around to go back and help Dante and Nero, they were all still standing. "WHAT THE..." I said as they all jumped at me. I pulled out both of my Doomsayers and quickly awakened them. One after another I began cutting demons in half. Five minutes later I was back at the stairs and I turned around to make sure they were all dead. Only one stood. I pulled out a Sythe feather and tossed it. BULLSEYE It hit him right in between the eyes and got lodged in his brain. I then turned around again and ran back though the tunnel. "LOOKS LIKE YOU CAN USE SOME HELP." I said as I tackled Mondus and began to repeatedly stab him in the chest. I got up and stood next to Dante. "YOU CAN HAVE FUN WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND NOW. I'M GOING TO GET RID OF AGNUS." I said as I dashed at Angus and struck at him with my awakened Doomsayers.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Cepeda comes out a portal in front of the group. "I hear you need some assisstance." Cepeda takes out Loner. "So, what do you need me to do?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:44 pm

"FOR ONE THING...SURVIVE." I said as I blocked an attack from Angus. "THAT IS, OF COURSE, IF YOU KNOW WHERE THEY SENT KYRIE. THEN IF YOU DO, SEND NERO TO GO GET HER." I said as I grabbed Angus by the arm and popped his shoulder out of place.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:54 am

OOC:Agnus took Kyrie into a portal.

IC:Fortenbras starts running at me with his staff raised.i sat on my knees thinking how i lost her.*when i kill you and take your power ill go and visit her for you * he said as he swung his staff at my head but i caught it with my right hand and pointed blue rose at his head."where is she? " i said to him with darkness in my eye's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:06 am

OOC: didnt know that...just said he pushed her though a portal...i didnt know he followed her.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:43 am

OOC:its ok ghost

IC: "tell me where she is or i'll kill you " i said to Fortenbras as i pushed my gun against his head.*she's at the netherrealm prision * he said. i let go of his staff and punch him in the face,nocking him out.i then turn to see dante fighting mundus. i ran over to them and swung at mundus but he blocked it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:16 pm

I opened up a portal next to Nero and kicked him in. "What are you still doing here, you know where she is so go get her." I said as I closed the portal.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:30 pm

im standing in the portal then turn to ghost and picked him up by the throut with my right hand."mundus knows were she's being held. and dante knows how to get in and we left them behind!" i said as my eye's turned red. i then realised what i was doing and droped ghost."im sorry ghost, i just so helpless to her right now " i said with shame in my voice
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:46 pm

Cepeda looks confused, "Who is Kyrie?" Cepeda then sees Nero, "Control yourself brother, go help her." Cepeda looks at Mundus, "TAKE THIS!" Cepeda sends a gold wave of energy at Mundus parylazing it as he is surronded in aura. "BRIGHT SLASH!" Cepeda charges as he slices it multiple times he then impales it in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:54 pm

I snuck up behind Dante and took Ebony from him. I pointed it at Mundus, "Dante, Let's see if this fool can survive this." I said angrily. "It's time for you to learn that you can't control somthing for very long before it turns on you Mundus." I said to Mudus with a look of disgust.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:33 am

i open the portal and step out in mundus's fortress again and walk up behind mundus. i pull out blue rose and pointed it at the back of his head."where exactly is she? if you dont tell me one of us will blow your brains out. " i said to him
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:45 am

Cepeda steps down, "One of you, finish him." Cepeda then looks around. "Where is he?!"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:09 pm

Back in the Fortress: Mundus flips me off of him and stands up and says, "We meet again valiant Son of Sparda. Surely you understand that this encounter will be much different than all of our previous ones." I look at him in disbelief and say, "That is what you think. I have beaten you once I shall do it again." "That is very true Dante, but there is one slight difference between now and then." "Okay then what is it?" With a smirk on his face Mundus says, "Come here my sweet." Then out from behind him comes Diva (Wife of Dante). I drop my swords on the ground. I slowly walk towards her, as she looks at me with such a fearful, sad, helpless look on her face. As I near her I see a smirk on Mundus' face, and then the being that looks like my wife becomes a Morphe and engulfs me within its slime. Mundus begins to chuckle and say, "Now you shall surely die for the mistake you have made." I fight inside the goop and say, "MUNDUS YOU COWARD RELEASE ME SO I CAN GIVE YOU A PROPER FUNERAL YOU SOB." I then call my Twilight Burst Gauntlets and begin to dry the Morphe enough to get free. I then look at Mundus once I am freed and say, "Now where were we? Oh that's right." I leap into the air towards Mundus' face and repeatedly punch him in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:15 pm

I fly in to where Dante is. "DANTE DO YOU NEED SOME HELP? YOU SHOULDN'T BE FIGHTING ALONE. TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE." I said as I landed next to Dante. "ARGHHHH." I said as I grabbed my head. "MY INNER BEAST IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER. I HAVE TO STAY IN CONTROL...I DON'T WANT TO HURT THE WRONG PEOPLE." I added as my eyes began to turn red. They then went back to normal. A few seconds later they turned red again and without even thinking I ran at Mundus. "ARGH RAWHHHH." I screamed out as I lost control. I picked up Mundus and slammed him into the ground. I proceeded to punch him in the face over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:18 pm

i come up behind ghost and grab him with my right hand."im sorry for this " i said as i started absorbing some of his demonic energy, causing him to take controll of his inner beast.i then turn and blast mundus with my lightning that is now stronger due to ghosts energy. the blast sends him flying into the wall. i ran over and grabed him by the leg and threw him at dante."batters up!" i called to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)   getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting in a fortress (Nero,Ghost,Namine,Vergil,Cepeda and Dante)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next