Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Vote_lcapsaving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Voting_barsaving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Vote_rcap 
Nero
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Vote_lcapsaving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Voting_barsaving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Left_bar_bleue270/270saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Left_bar_bleue250/250saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Empty
PostSubject: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:54 pm

im standing outside the netherrealm prision waiting for dante so we could get in and save Kryie.i look at the necklace i gave her that was now wrapped around my hand."we're coming" i said
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Left_bar_bleue210/210saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Left_bar_bleue190/190saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:47 pm

I step out of a portal and look at Nero and say, "Are you ready?" I create a black emblem next to me in mid-air creating a Rift and pull out Death Reaper. I raise my hand, say a little prayer and Helios comes falling from the sky. "Nero let's get goingt." I walk ahead of Nero and head towards the prison.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Left_bar_bleue270/270saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Left_bar_bleue250/250saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:48 pm

i pull out red queeen then i reach torweds the ground as omega rises out of the ground and grab it."im ready" i said as i follow him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:28 pm

At Kyrie's Cell: I got the lock to unlock and opened the door. "Follow me and stay close." I said as I began to run off to escape. *Alert the other guards...they are escaping with the prisoner!* I heard someone yell. "DAMN." I said to myself as I activated Speed Breaker and ran up to the guard. "You should keep your mouth closed." I said as I drove Hell into his chest. He fell down and began to gasp for air. I lifted up my foot and stomped down on his head. His head got caved in and I proceeded to lead Kyrie out. "Sorry you had to see that." I said to Kyrie as I continued to find a way out.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:33 pm

then ten gaurds came running at me, weapons raised.i quikly switch my swords for sin and aura and shot each gaurd.i continue into the prison with dante
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:46 pm

I walked through the doors to get out but there was one problem...50 guards stood on the other side. "Hide Kyrie, Don't try to interfere. Just stay back and I'll take care of them." I said as I took of my eye patch. My black aura engulfed my body. "Time to have fun." I said as I ran directly towards the guards. I came to a sudden stop and bent over and touched the ground. A red light glowed around me and seconds later there was an explosion. When the smoke from the explosion cleared there were 10 spikes extended out of the ground. Each had a guard hanging from them.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Left_bar_bleue210/210saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Left_bar_bleue190/190saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:55 pm

Cepeda runs ahead of Ghost as he sees a Demon with guns, Cepeda slides under there guns and slices on in half. He then gets up and cracks the others neck. "That is the second neck broken today. I kick soo much tail."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:48 pm

i hear an explosion as i shoot two more gaurds.i turn the corner to see Xeros standing there, swords drawn.*so nero you made it. * he said as he ran at me trying to slash me but i dodge.i switch my guns for my swords and lock blades with him."get out of my way!" i said as our swords met again, raining sparks everwhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:00 pm

"I don't have time to kill all of these guys. Let's see...there was 50...I killed 10...Cepeda killed one...there is 39 left...that seems easy enough." I said as I raised both arms and suddenly 39 summon sword mimics appear. I flung my hands forward and they all sped at different targets. Seconds later all the guards were dead. "Lets go." I said as I motioned for Kyrie to follow.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:37 am

"I KILLED TWO! Technially 3 but..." Cepeda then closes his eyes as suddenly Hyoga pops out a portal. "Hyoga. go search for a way out." BARK BARK! Cepeda then begins to keep running.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:55 am

"Do you really want to compare a body count with me right now?!?!?" I asked Cepeda as I began to run down a hall that I thought would lead me out. "Keep following me." I yelled over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:53 am

I see Agnus and His Holliness and I blast through the rest of th guards, and then jump in front of them and say, "Where do you two think you're going? You two are the guests of honor." "D-d-d-dante! G-g-g-g-get out of our way." Agnus leaps into the air and transforms into Angelos Agnus. I hold helios Firmly in my hand and wait for what Angelos Agnus would do next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:02 pm

"We're almost out of here...I can sense Dante and Nero near by." I said as I stopped and tilted my head down and sideways. "They are this way." I said as I began to run off again. Suddenly there was a guard on my back. Without even thinking I charged up Nova and casted it. The guard flew back 15 feet and didn't move. "Wow, that ability is getting stronger." I said to myself as I looked back to see Kyrie surrounded by another 10 guards. I jumped up and landed next to her. "Touch her and you will die." I said as I pulled out Doomsayers and awakened them.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:37 pm

Cepeda then sends out a light wave at the guards parylazing them. "HERE WE GO!" Cepeda then shoots out a dark wave of energy at them elimanting 5 of them. Cepeda then charges to the others and begins to slash over and over similar to Omnislash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:47 pm

"You still haven't killed as many as I have today." I said as I chuckled out loud. "Now lets go. We are almost there." I said as I grabbed Kyrie's arm and ran off in the direction Nero and Dante's power was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Cepeda runs as suddenly he sees his parent's killer. "What are YOU DOING HERE!" Came to check in on my favorite Keyblade Wielder or should i say the only alive one "Dumbass, there is Kairi." And you parents, opps i forgot i killed THEM! Cepeda runs up to him and punchs him in the face but he moves out the way and knees him in the gut. "GHost, get here out of," The man then grabs his arm and throws him aganist the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:33 pm

"I will get Nero to come help you, but right now I have a mission. Get Kyrie out of here." I said to Cepeda as I pulled Kyrie away from the battle that just began. Nero's power level grew closer and closer. "Almost there. I can almost smell him." I said as I picked her up and put her on my back. I activated Speed Breaker and kept running.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Angelos Agnus sends out his bladed experiments, and I make light work of them. He then comes at me and tries to attack me, but I quickly grab his blade from his hands and drive it through his chest. I then take him and slam him into the ground. Still holding his throat I make my Devil Arm appear and start slamming my Demonic fist in his face. Each time I hit him, all of his strength leaves his body, then with a few last strikes his body twitches a few last times. Then when I am finished there was nothing left from his head. "Well that was too easy." Just then a Holy Sword pierces through my chest, and I get lifted off the ground. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I turn my head to see that it's His Holiness. Then within a matter of seconds he throws me into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:54 pm

"YANGUS!" Cepeda suddenly hops over him and stabs him in the chest. "NO MERCY! Cepeda then takes the keyblade out and stabs him in the head over and over. "I did it, I did it." The man evaportes into the air. "I finally WON!" Cepeda leans aganist the wall. Cepeda then starts to run for Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:13 pm

"dante! " i yelled as he got stabed. i ran at His holyness and locked blades with him. i then grab blue rose and shoot him in the stomach. he falls over. i run over to dante "are you ok? " i said
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:03 am

I look at Nero and say, "That kinda smarted. Go get Kyrie I will take care of these posers." I look at Sanctus and say, "that wasn't very nice of you to do that." He just summons his Lance and comes and attacks me head on. Our weapons lock up, but I take Ivory and slam it beneath his jaw and fire four consecutive rounds.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:45 am

i run down the hallway till i come to a turn.when i turn the courner i see ghost, cepeda, and kyrie.i put red queen on my back as kyrie runs into my arms. we stand there for a minute the i let go of her and tur to face ghost and cepeda."thank you" i said to them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:06 pm

"It's the least I can do...Now we can go after Gorden right?" I said with a smile on my face.

OOC: I thought I picked up Kyrie and put her on my back and began to carry her to you Nero...
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:31 pm

OOC:she got off XD

IC:i look at ghost."after we get her out of her." i said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:36 pm

"I think I can hold everyone off while you guys get out of here. Plus I'm sensing that Gorden is near by." I said as I felt my heart beat begin to slow down. My skin started getting really pale and I colapsed to the ground. "Don't worry about me just get our friends out of here." I said to Nero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next