Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Vote_lcapsaving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Voting_barsaving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Vote_lcapsaving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Voting_barsaving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:57 pm

"you're one of them" i said as i got ghost to his feet and opened a portal."ghost, take kryie with you, i'll get the others." i said.i ran to dante."come on dante." i said.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:41 am

Sanctus backflips from the shots he took from Ivory. He sits up and says, "You are too late Son of Sparda. The Savior shall be reborn." As he is ranting, I start running towards him, and before he could react to what I have done i thrust Death Reaper into his chest. He then reverts to his human appearance and says, " You may kill me Dante, but there are others that will look to resurrect the Savior and take my place." "That may be true old man, but I will kill them just as I will you." I then pull Death Reaper out of him and swing it above his shoulder line and cut his head off.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:57 pm

"I am not one of them you moron." I said in a dull tone. My body began to change. My bones became exposed and I took on a new form. "Say hello to Genetic Necrosis." I said in a dull, boring tone as my new body finished transforming.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:21 pm

"we all need to leave" i said to ghost.i then look at dante."come on!" i said as kryie go's into the portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:23 pm

"I'm not going anywhere. Gorden is near by and I'm going to finish this once and for all." I boringly said as I ran off.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:07 am

Before you could run past me I grab Ghost by the throat and throw him into the portal. "You are leaving and that's an order. You will have another chance at Gorden later, but now you need to stay alive. You're exhausted. I'll catch up there's information that I"m looking for that I may find here." I close the portal that Nero created and use a Quiksilver to stop time so that the castle wouldn't fall apart anymore, as well as open any portals into the castle so I thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:56 pm

I stood on the other side of the portal. "Dante, I am not exhausted. I'm ready for it. I have to end this now." I said boringly. "You have to let me do this...I'll just find another way to get him weather you like it or not." I added as the portal slowly began to close.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:04 pm

i jump into the portal at the last second and stand up. i look around and see kryie standing alone.i walk next to her.she grabs my hand as the portal opens.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:51 am

Cepeda starts to run back toward the group as he starts to see more men that looked like Yangus.

So, you guys are with him, you are the ones he said if he died would come after me.

Cepeda then runs up to the guys as they all throw a kick at him. One suddenly takes out a weird weapon

This is a lock, even a keyblade wielder can't unlock.

The man blasts Cepeda with the weapon, as Cepeda looks at him he falls unconsicious. Cepeda drops the keyblade and it disappears.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:08 am

OOC: You won't be able to see anything move because I stopped time with my quiksilver.

IC: I run over to Cepeda throw him on my shoulders and carry him as I run back into the castle to see if there was any information about the where abouts of Kairi. I slam my fists through the table and shout, "DAMN IT," just as my quiksilver wore off. I then use Demon Sprint to get out of the castle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:02 pm

I opened a portal in front of Dante and pulled him through. "Why didn't you let me get Gorden?" I said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )   saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero ) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

saving Kryie(cepeda,namine,dante,ghost,vergil,and nero )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2