Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:10 pm

"shoulda let me kill him." I said with my hand on my Doomsayer.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:28 pm

i reach inside my jacket and pull out blue rose then i put it back."i dont think dante the crazy one i think cecil is " i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:32 pm

"Yeah, tell me about it. Hiding from a confused mortal in Dante's castle." I said as I stood up. "I'll be back." I said as I walked in the direction of the man. I left the room and suddenly 2 gunshots went off. I walked back in the room a few moments later. "Heh, He shot himself in the foot. I told him he might as well finish the job before I did. So he shot himself in the head." I said with a chuckle. "Silly human." I added as I walked back and sat down next to Namine again.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:43 pm

"dante's gonna love a dead man on his rug" i said to ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:45 pm

"He wasn't inside. He was just outside of the window. Don't worry, there's no blood on or in his castle." I said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:27 am

"No blood on or in, well that means he didnt bleed and he wasnt a human but a demon, and demon's what was it Oh Yeah THEY DONT BLEED.... so i wonder why he killed himself in the first pla.... Wait a minute a demon.....*crunch* GO TO THE WINDOW NOW RUN
HES NOT DEAD, almost all the demons know the location of Kairi I know this because i am a demon i just cant place where she is i know where it is, i think but i... there are two different places she could be i just....gahh" i say as i hear a crunch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:55 pm

I began to laugh. "I said there was no blood on the castle or in. That doesn't mean near he didn't bleed near the castle." I said as I looked over to Cecil. "You really are crazy aren't you?" I added as I began to chuckle louder.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:06 pm

"he's crazy or very paranoid " i said as cecil almost has a panic attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:13 pm

"I'm getting hungry...Nero, use your portal usage to get me some salt and vinegar chips will ya?" I said as I rubbed my belly.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:33 pm

"ok" i said as i reached into a portal and pulled out two bags of salt and viniger chips."here ghost " i said as i handed him a bag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:38 pm

"Thanks a bunch bro." I said as I grabbed the bag and began to munch down. "Ahh" I said as I ate the first chip. "I haven't had a salt and vinegar chip sense the last time we chilled out together. You remember that day? Its when we first became friends." I said as I preeminence in the past.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:43 pm

"i remember " i said as i ate a chip and started thinking of that day at chocobo fields
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:47 pm

"I need to learn a new ability, I've been thinking about a support spell but I'm not sure which one to learn. They all seem so helpful." I said as I started thinking about all that I have learned sense me and Nero, Namine, Vergil, and Dante became friends.

OCC: Sorry Cecil I haven't learned anything from you yet.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:01 am

OOC:that really doesnt surprise me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:13 am

OCC: its the truth...Razz

Cant wait until I have over 300 posts...I'll be level 3 and then i can use portals >.<
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:17 pm

In the Garden: My kendo stick collides with Tara's weapon gently, and I look at her and say, "Good job little one I am very proud of how well you are doing." She looks at me and smiles and says, "Thank you daddy." I set my weapon against a statue and look at her, and say, "Wait here Tara. there is someone in the house." I call Helios into my hand, walk over to Tara and kiss her on the cheek. I then slowly open the door from the manor to the garden and go inside slowly and listen to the multiple footsteps through the manor. I knew there was more than one person here. "Is it them." I open a portal that would take me close to the aura that I was feeling. I then get to the source and see that it's Ghost, Namine, and Nero so I send Helios away and walk up behind them and say, "BOO!" and then hide behind a pillar.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:02 am

I jumped up and pointed Doomsayer forwards. "Oh I should have known you would do something like that." I said as I realized it was just Dante. I lowered Doomsayer and sat back down. "Say Dante, can I browse your library?" I added as I looked over to the pillar that Dante was trying to hide behind.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:29 pm

In the Library: I was looking through Dante's books. I found one of particular interest to me. I pulled it out and looked at the book's pages. it had told me of a great power that resided within the thing that Rogue was after. Kingdom Hearts, it had a ton of power just waiting to be tapped into.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:05 pm

i jump and hit my head against the pillar by acident.i grab blue rose and point it at the person behind the pillar. i see that it was dante and i put blue rose away."damnit dante!" i said as touch the red, tender spot on my head.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:11 am

I look at Ghost and Nero and say, "Sure Ghost you can go to my library and read if you'd like. Oh and nice job Nero. You cluts." I then put my weapon away and walk back to the garden where Tara is and pick her up. She looks at me and asks, "Who was here daddy?" "It was no one sweetheart, just a couple of daddy's friends." I then walk back into my manor and talk Tara upstairs as she falls asleep in my arms.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:44 am

i follow ghost into the library.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:59 pm

"Is there a reason why your following me?" I asked Nero as I began to look through Dante's book collection. "Demons, Demon Identification, Demonic Items," I say to myself as I search the bookshelf. "Ahh, Demonic Powers." I say as I pick up a thick black book. I went to a chair and sat down and opened the book.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:47 am

"i need to see if he has a book that im looking for" i said as i looked at bookshelf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2