Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Vote_lcapFamily Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Voting_barFamily Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Vote_lcapFamily Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Voting_barFamily Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Left_bar_bleue210/210Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Left_bar_bleue190/190Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Empty
PostSubject: Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal)   Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:24 pm

I am walking through town when I see that a carnival is in town. I start walking home thinking to myself "I bet the girls would love to go to this." I then walk into an Alleyway and open a portal to my home. I appear in front of my front door. I pull out my keys and unlock the door. I then walk into house, and not even minutes after Tara runs at me and I pick her up just as she jumps on me. She looks at me and says, "Hi daddy. How is you today?" I look at her with a gentle smile and say, "Daddy is great today. Where is your mommy at? I would like to talk to her and see if she wants to go to the carnival. Would you like to go to the carnival?" With an excited glow in her eyes, and a smile on her face she looks at me and says, "Yes daddy! I'm going to go tell sissys' about it." I look at her and say, "Okay sweetheart." I then walk into the kitchen, get into the fridge and pull out a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female
Number of posts : 79
Class : Chiropterran huntress
Power Source : Divine aura
Experience : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Left_bar_bleue50/50Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Left_bar_bleue30/30Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal)   Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:30 pm

I hear Tara running up the stairs, and by the way she is running I can tell she is extremely happy. She comes into my room, and I look at her with a big smile on her face. I look at her and ask, "Why are you so happy Tara?" She looks at me and says, "Daddy take us to the carvinal." I smile and say, "Wow I haven't been to one of them in years." I pick her up then walk to Krystal's room.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Captain of the KoLR/1st Class Admin
Kairi

Female
Number of posts : 191
Power Source : The light that shines from the heaven's illustruous rose.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Left_bar_bleue70/70Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Left_bar_bleue50/50Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal)   Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:35 pm

Kairi hears the door open and walks out of her bedroom. As she is walking, Tara comes running up the stairs, narrowly avoiding her. "Hmmm.. I wonder what has got her all excited..."
Back to top Go down
Krystal
Krystal

Number of posts : 35
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Left_bar_bleue30/30Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal)   Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Krystal looks up from her what she was doing just as Saiya and Tara came into her room. "Hi, Saiya. Hi, Tara." She smiles at them. "Did you come in here to play with me?"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Left_bar_bleue210/210Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Left_bar_bleue190/190Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal)   Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:38 pm

I see Kairi come out of the room, and I walk over to her and give her a hug. I then give her a kiss and say, "Well good morning sunshine. did you have a nice nap? I was wonder honey if you wanted to go to the carnival with the kids? That is why Tara is so excited." I hold her in my arms until she answers, and I lay my head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female
Number of posts : 79
Class : Chiropterran huntress
Power Source : Divine aura
Experience : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal)   Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:40 pm

With Tara in my arms I look at Krystal and say, "No sissy, we where coming to tell you that we are going to the carnival today." Tara looks at Krystal and says, "Yeah daddy said we can go." Tara and myself look at Krystal with smiles and say, "Come on sis time to get ready." I then go to her closet and pick some clothes out for her.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal)   Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:15 am

I smile as I see the kids running through the house gathering their things. I look at Kairi and say, "You see how excited they are to go. We can not let them down sweetheart. So what do you say, would you like to go to the carnival?" I look into Kairi's eyes as I hold her in my arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal)   Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Time at the Carnival (Dante, Kairi, Saiya, Tara(NPC), & Krystal)
Page 1 of 1