Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Time to think Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Time to think Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Time to think Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Time to think Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Time to think Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Time to think Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Time to think Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Time to think Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Time to think Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Time to think Vote_lcapTime to think Voting_barTime to think Vote_rcap 
Nero
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Time to think

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:47 pm

I sat on the top of a building and began to think. I know that I am getting stronger. I'm sure everyone noticed. I'm going to make everyone proud, I will protect everyone. But I'm going to run into another problem...What if I can't protect everyone. I'm strong now but I know that I can still get stronger. I need to train harder than I have ever trained. I will not fail my friends. Namine, Vergil, Nero, Cepeda, Saiya, Dante. Heck even Cecil is getting there. All of them have helped me in one way or another. I feel like I haven't helped at all...What do I do now. What should I do if my friends get hurt? I looked up at the sky and breathed in a deep and long sigh.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Time to think Left_bar_bleue210/210Time to think Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Time to think Left_bar_bleue190/190Time to think Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:10 pm

I appeared behind Ghost and patted his shoulder, smiling down on him.
"Don't worry.. I haven't done anything to help out either.. I'm probably the weakest member of our little "team"," I say, sitting down next to him and looking him straight in the eyes. "The only people that are actually valuable to us is Vergil, Saiya, and Dante. But their members of the Sparta blood line so that shouldn't count."
Back to top Go down

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:39 pm

"My main goal in life is to protect my friends. Other wise I think that I have no reason to be alive." I said as I looked over into Namine's eyes. "I just feel so useless these days, I don't know if I will ever be able to help save myself from these thoughts." I said as I looked down at my arm. I made an black aura around my arm. "I have this demonic energy in me but I feel like it was a mistake that I got it." I added as I made the aura go away. I made my hand into a fist and put it against my heart.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Time to think Left_bar_bleue270/270Time to think Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Time to think Left_bar_bleue250/250Time to think Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:41 pm

"thanks for making me feel important " i said as i walk out of a portal next namine. i walk over to ghost and sit down next to him."you are doing your best.dont worry,you'll probably be stronger than dante one day" i said with a grin
Back to top Go down

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:50 pm

"Heh that will be the day." I said as I looked back down. "Dante has many years of experience. I'm a noob when it comes to power. It would take me years just to get as good as him and more years to get better than him. Lately how often we've been getting attacked, it would take longer. I just hate going into battle trying out skills I haven't yet mastered." I said as I looked up to look at the sun setting. "Man the sun setting is beautiful. Never really took time to look at the run setting, I'm always too busy studying, fighting, or training. I barely have time to do this anymore. Just sit out and think." I said as a single tear went down my cheek.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:08 pm

"Aww, don't cry," I say, pulling Ghost into me while wrapping my arms around him in a hug. "Cheer up. There is no need to get upset.."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:09 pm

i look at ghost and start to wonder. i then look at namine"you are not the weakest here, you can hold your own in any fight.you are one the greatest fighters i've ever seen " i said to her."and ghost, you may not be as powerfull as vergil or dante but you are as brave as them " i said to him
Back to top Go down

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:18 pm

I then began to sense something. I raised my head and slightly looked down to try to see if I was just getting a weird feeling from being hugged by Namine. It was not weird feeling. I stood up and jumped off. "GOD, I thought I killed him years ago." I said as I ran off.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:25 pm

i looked at namine in wonder "what the heck?!? " i said to her."should we follow him? " i asked
Back to top Go down

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:42 pm

I ran up to a clearing and found Gorden standing there. Without thinking I stabbed at him with Heaven only to have him dodge it. *Hello, Ghost. I was wondering when you were going to show up. I've been getting lonely just standing here.* He said to me as he raised his hand and a Javelin appeared in his hand. He twirled it around and hit me in the back. "Gorden, How did you survive." I said as I ran back and jumped off a tree and speared him in the ground. I had him pinned to the ground and raised Hell so the blade was on his neck. *I'll let you in on a little secret...You missed. You were always a weak pathetic loser* He said to me as he threw me off and stabbed the javelin next to my head. I flipped up and put Heaven and Hell away and pulled out the Awakened form of my Doomsayers. "I'm not as weak as I use to be." I said as I activated Speed Breaker. I suddenly appeared behind him and jumped up and pushed off of his back. He stumbled forwards and almost fell. I came down right next to him and quickly stabbed him in the rib. He almost instantly fell to the ground. *How did you get so fast and strong?!?* He said to me in shock. "One word...TRAINING." I said as I went to stab him in the head. A bright light glowed from his body and the next second he was gone. My katar got stabbed into the ground and I stayed there for a while. I'm sure i hit him last time. How could i not know about missing. I though to myself.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:26 am

I step out of a portal and watch Ghost as he prepares for a battle. I grab my cell and call Nero, and three-way Namine and say, "Follow Ghost there is something you would like to see. it pretains to how strong he has gotten over these past couple of months." I hang up my cell and setp Ebony & Ivory down next to me.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:06 am

I stood up and had a feeling that Gorden didn't fully leave. My feeling was right cause just as I grabed for my awakened Doomsayer Gorden's javelin zoomed passed by my face and stuck into the ground in front of me. A split second later Gorden was standing before me with 5 of his goons behind him. *Your not the only one who got stronger, Ghost. Lets see how well you do against 5 of my new recruits.* He said as he jumped up and perched in a tree. "Verry well." I said as I looked up at him. I then looked down at his goons. "So which of you wants to die first." I said as I put Doomsayer away and pulled out Heaven and Hell. The first goon jumped at me and tried hitting at me with his flail. "Poor choice of a wepon, flails are so unstable." I said as I dodged the ball of the flail and kicked it. The ball flew around and smacked him in the face. *You will pay for that.* He angrily. Just then all attacked at once. I jumped up barely dodging a Maul. I took off my eye patch and came down on one of the guys as I created a crader with his body. I blocked an attack from a Broad Sword and a Berzerker Axe.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:59 pm

I drop between Gorden and his recruits, so that Ghost and Gorden are on one side of me and the recruits are on the other side. I look back at Ghost and say, "It isn't my business to interfere, but this was uneven so I decided to even the odds. Now you and Gorden can have your battle with no interuptions. I will make sure of it Ghost. Show him everything you have learned." At that moment the recruits start ther assault, but I quickly toss my coat into the air and slash all five of the recruits with one stroke of Death Reaper. I then throw Death Reaper up into the air and stick my arms up and my coat falls right onto my arms, and I then catch Death Reaper in my Right hand.
Back to top Go down

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:04 pm

"WHY DOES EVERYONE INTERFERE!!!" I screamed as I began to get angry. I began to change my form. Seconds later I was in my Inner Beast form. "YOU KNOW I CAN DO THIS ALONE DANTE, WHY DO YOU STILL INTERFERE." I said in 4 voices at once. I jumped over by dante and grabbed the closest goon by the throat. With a big growl I clenched my grip and his neck snapped. "TOLD YOU I WOULD KILL YOU FIRST." I said as his flail dropped to the ground. A second later I flew up and came back down weilding Heaven and Hell. I came down on a guy and killed him on impact. Dashing over to the next I cut him in half and there was only 2 left. Fortunately for me they were standing next to each other. I dashed over to them and without stopping I proceded to cut them in half. "GAHH YOUR GOING TO DIE NOW GORDEN." I said as I flew up to the tree and grabbed him by the neck. I flew straight up and threw him down. I dove down after him with my feet pinting down at him. *NOOO, How did you get so strong.* Gorden yelled out as he hit the ground. I landed on his chest and quickly pointed Heaven at his face. "I ALREADY TOLD YOU, I DON'T WORK FOR WEAKLINGS ANYMORE. VERGIL, DANTE, NERO, NAMINE, AND ALL MY OTHER FRIENDS MADE ME STONGER THAN YOU WOULD EVER WISH TO BE." I said as I raised my blade and getting ready to take Gorden's life.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:34 pm

i watch the whole event then jump off the building and land next dant."he has gotten stronger " i said to dante
Back to top Go down

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:40 pm

With a quick slash of my blade Gorden's head fell down. Then a puff of smoke appeared as Gorden's body turned into a Heartless. "IT WAS A FAKE!!!!" I screamed out as my anger began to fill. "HE WAS JUST FINDING OUT HOW STRONG I HAVE BECOME. IT WAS JUST A TEST. DAMN YOU GORDEN, DAMN YOU!!!!!!!" I continued. "COME GET ME MOTHER FUCKER!!!! I'M RIGHT HERE!!!" I added as I flung my arms in the air and screamed as loud as I can.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:18 pm

I ran over to Ghost and patted his shoulder. "Calm down.."
Back to top Go down

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:25 pm

I looked into Namine's eyes and my anger started going away. Slowly I returned to my Pure Vision form. I collapsed and began to cry. "I was so close. I could have had him. Turns out it was just a fake. He is still on the loose. I have to find him." I said as I grabbed my eye patch and put it on. "can you help me find him, Namine." I said I looked up into Namine's eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:32 pm

"Maybe. But please tell me, who is this guy?" I say, looking back.
Back to top Go down

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:00 pm

"His name is Gorden. He use to be my boss until I found out all the pain and torment he and his other goons were causing. Once I found out, I quit and he swore that it would be my biggest mistake. He said I was just a weak, useless, poor excuse for a demon. I made a secret oath to myself that I would kill him but when I went back to the warehouse where we worked. It was a long and hard battle but there was no winner. He vanished before I had a chance to kill him. He used a fake to get away. I didn't know it was a fake. I thought I actually killed him. I just recently suspected him of still being alive. I have been looking for him ever sense I got that feeling." I said as I stood up. "Now I have a chance to kill him once and for all." I added as I looked up to the sky and clenched my fists.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:37 am

i walked up to ghost and look at him, face to face."we will help you find him,but i have to find Kryie first." i said to him."your my friend ghost we gladly take on thousands of heartless with you.oh we already have havent we?" i said smiling alittle."no matter what we will get him " i said
Back to top Go down

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:10 am

"Thanks guys, I don't know how I will live without you." I said as I got up. I jumped over to the closest building and sat next to the chimney. I began thinking out loud. "Whats the safest way to get Kyrie out?...Just storm your way inside...nah they would know we are coming...I got it. We need to somehow sneak in and get to her without being noticed, Then we can either fight our way out or sneak out...Either way sneaking or fighting is fun to me." I said to myself.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:39 am

In a smartass tone I look at Ghost and say, "You wouldn't that the thing Ghost." I chuckle a little and say, "Just kidding. I'm sorry that he wasn't the true Gorden. We will find him." I look at Nero then say, "Yes he has gotten stronger Nero." I then turn and start to walk toward a portal that I had opened.
Back to top Go down

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:05 am

"So where do we start?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to think   Time to think Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to think
Page 1 of 1