Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Time to Confront Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Time to Confront Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Time to Confront Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Time to Confront Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Time to Confront Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Time to Confront Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Time to Confront Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Time to Confront Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Time to Confront Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Time to Confront Vote_lcapTime to Confront Voting_barTime to Confront Vote_rcap 
Nero
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Time to Confront

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Time to Confront Left_bar_bleue210/210Time to Confront Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Time to Confront Left_bar_bleue190/190Time to Confront Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Cepeda walks into the Graveyard as he sees a portal opening revealing the man who walks out. "What is your name." That's right i have been beating you senseless so much i forgot to tell you my name, well its Yangus Cepeda then draws Loner. "Well, i called you here so we can have our final showdow, if i die i can rightfly die with the other keyblade wielders, but i am no hero like them." Cepeda then looks at him and he begins to run toward him as vise versa. Cepeda jumps and takes his arm and throws him upward as he jumps and begins to slash the man draws a Keyblade and blocks. I name it Cepedakiller because well you know why. Cepeda then runs up to him again and tries to kick him but he then blocks witht he keyblade as he touchs it he gets shocked. Its called Dark touch but its only temparory, but i don't need it long. Cepeda then charges and tackles him, Cepeda punchs him over and over till the man lets out a dark pulse sending Cepeda backward but he catchs himself. Cepeda runs too him as he then throws a light wave of energy at him, it hits and parlyzing him, "BRIGHT BASH!" Cepeda begins slashing him over and over and then he pireces him in the chest as he flies outward. "I'm no pushover anymore!" Cepeda begins to run toward him as suddenly he appears in front of cepeda and roundhouse kicks him. TIME TO KILL!!! The man charges up an dark orb and aims it at Cepeda.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:30 pm

The man flung the dark ball towards Cepeda but I jumped in the way and absorbed it. "Your not going to kill my friend that easy." I said as the Dark ball disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Time to Confront Left_bar_bleue270/270Time to Confront Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Time to Confront Left_bar_bleue250/250Time to Confront Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:20 pm

suddenly a lightning bolt hits the man in the chest,sending him flying."how could you forget about me? " i said as i drew red queen and pointed it at Yangus.
Back to top Go down

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:31 pm

"Took you long enough to get here." I said as I looked over at Nero. I then ran over and stood next to him. "I need you to punch me real quick." I said as I approached him.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Time to Confront Left_bar_bleue270/270Time to Confront Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Time to Confront Left_bar_bleue250/250Time to Confront Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:40 pm

"this should be good" i said as i punch ghost in the gut, making him double over.
Back to top Go down

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:53 pm

I dropped down and had my face facing the ground. I felt my adrenalin kicking in. "Just like I thought." I said. I looked up and my eyes began to change to a dog like eye. "OH YEAH TIME TO HAVE FUN." I said in 4 voices at once. My body then began to change into my Inner Beast form. "THANKS NERO." I added as my transformation got finished.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Time to Confront Left_bar_bleue210/210Time to Confront Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Time to Confront Left_bar_bleue190/190Time to Confront Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:21 am

Cepeda passes the two up charing toward Yangus. "No, this is my fight." Cepeda runs toward him as he approachs he slides to the right of Yangus grabbing his head. He then jumps over cracking it as he is in front of him he then impales him. "See, i got this in the..." The man suddenly explodes dark energy and Cepeda is knock away. You good, certantily better than you parents. Cepeda then looks at him with Black eyes. "YOU THINK ITS FUNNY HUH!" Cepeda then explodes energy, "Time to Finish You" Cepeda looks at his keyblade as suddenly he appears in front of Yangus. "RAAAA!" Cepeda sends another beam of light parlyazing him. "THIS IS FOR MOTHER AND FATHER!" Cepeda hits the man reptivialy until he swings the keyblade completing slicing his neck off.
Back to top Go down

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:01 am

"UHH CEPEDA, I DON'T THINK HE IS FINISHED. HE IS STILL STANDING AND BREATHING." I said in 4 voices at once as I pointed to him.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:45 am

Cepeda looks over and sees his head reattaching onto him. "What the hell man why won't you just stay dead." It's only one way to kill me and I'm NOT TELLING YOU NAA NAA BOO BOO, STICK YOUR HEAD IN DOO DOO BECAUSE IM BETTER THAN YOU! Cepeda then charges at him as the man then teleports behind Cepeda and fires a beam of darkness that hits Cepeda as he flies upward the man teleports again in front of him kicking him to the ground. The man then opens a portal and picks Cepeda up throwing him inside. Hey, aren't you his brother?He points at Nero. Your next....
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:50 am

I leap out of a portal and grab both Nero and Ghost. Just as I grab a hold of them and sphereical crimson orb surrounds Cepeda and Yangus. I look at Cepeda and say, "This is your fight and you will be the only one to beat him. Understand. You can beat him. We all believe in you. You are a hero. For christ's sake you just saved London with all of us. Now kill him like I know, wait like we all know you can." I let them go and say, "Damn it do I have to babysit you too. or are you going to learn to stay out." I then sit on a boulder and watch Cepeda's fight.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Cepeda smiles and gives Dante a thumb's up. False hope won't help you son, now how about... Cepeda punchs him dead in the face. "Ha, i may not have enough strength, or speed, or intelligence, but i have this. Cepeda points at his heart. "Now, its time to avenge my parents." Cepeda dashs toward him Yangus tries to fire a dark orb at him but Cepeda slides to the left and he dukes and uppercuts him. The man then fires another dark pulse at Cepeda, Cepeda is hit and flies back. Ok, one good hit but can you handle me. Cepeda jumps and kicks the man in the stomach as the man grabs his gut he then takes him by the arm throwing him aganist the ground. "Time to finish this." Cepeda surronds his keyblade in dark energy, he launchs the dark energy at the man. The man moves out the way and he withdraws a gun and he fires. Cepeda dodges and he throws the keyblade hitting the gun out the way. "Weakling." Shut UP, I'll SHOW YOU! The man launchs a bunch of dark balls into the air he then sends them at Cepeda. "Deja Vu." Cepeda reflects them by hitting them with the keyblade, he slides and jumps steadliy defelecting them until they are all gone. "Haa..." The man uppercuts Cepeda into the air and he jumps and sends a dark pulse knocking him aganist the ground. Time to meet your parents. Cepeda looks him in the eye as he rolls over and kicks the man in the gut, he gets up and pireces him in the forehead. Cepeda huggs and puffs over and over as he falls over. "I did it, Mom, Dad, I did it, I'll train Nero, to be as strong as you guys were, I...." Cepeda passes out.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:27 pm

i watch the battle then i look at dante."lets get him out" i said as i walk to the orb.
Back to top Go down

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:33 pm

I grabbed Nero by the arm and pulled him back into the orb. "You have no faith in your own brother? Let him win this one by himself." I said as I let go of Nero's arm.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:46 pm

OCC:I thought i just won

The man's wounds suddenly recover. Nice Fight, but you still don't have what it takes see even if you do kill me its others like me out there, people stronger than you!" The man picks up Cepeda as he throws him aganist the orb. To kill you isn't my mission but to seperate the Keyblade from you is. The man takes Cepeda's keyblade and puts some dark energy into it transforming it complety. "What the, what are you doing." This is mine now, since you have no weapon you are no threat goodbye! The man punches Cepeda in the gut as he then sends a dark wave of energy that pushes Cepeda into the air, the man opens a portal disappearing. Cepeda falls down as he bumps into the orb he flies back down.
Back to top Go down

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:55 pm

I walked over to Cepeda. "He might have taken your Keyblade but he hasn't taken your weapon. You fight with heart." I said to him. I then looked over to Nero. "Do you still have the keyblade keychain that your brother gave you?" I asked Nero. "I think I know someone who can make that into a keyblade for you, Cepeda. It would be customed to your fighting style and light weight." I added as I pulled out a cellphone. I dialed a number and put the cell to my ear. "Hey Forge, do you still do Customized weapons?" I said and a muffled voice came through the phone. "Cool, well I have a favor to ask you. I need you to make my friend a keyblade." I said to the cell. Another muffled voice cam through. "Yeah, I know you haven't really had practice making keyblades but you have to try. I don't care if it takes you 10 tries. You are going to make my friend that keyblade. I saved your life more times than a cat has lives. You owe me big." I said to the phone. A muffled voice came through again. "Thank you." I said as I closed the cellphone. "We have to go to the Demon Realm." I said to the group.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:11 pm

i take out the key chain and hand it to cepeda."here use this if we encounter any problems along the way" i said as omega came out of the ground."just make sure to give it back " i said
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:38 am

Cepeda gets up and sees his hand bear then he takes the keychain. "This, is the timeskip keychain, maybe its a little hope after all, but don't stop me from getting the original back." Cepeda struggles to walk away as he opens a portal, shall we get going?" Cepeda slowly walks inside of it.
Back to top Go down

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:35 pm

I walk through the portal and see we aren't in the right place. "Cepeda you numbnuts you don't even know where I'm taking you. Here take my portal." I said as I open one and walk through. I kept it open so the others can follow behind me.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:26 pm

Cepeda gets out of his portal, "..." Cepeda walks into Ghost portal.
Back to top Go down

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:23 pm

As we all went through my portal we ended up in the Demon realm market. "Stay close." I said as I walked through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:54 am

OOC: Here is a little thing I should mention about my barriers. They will kill anything with a demonic essence. Why do you think I use them.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:19 am

OCC:To contain demons and... kill them
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:12 am

OOC: Exactly Cepeda. I am not classed as a Demon Slayer for nothing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time to Confront Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Confront   Time to Confront Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Confront
Page 1 of 1