Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Sitting Inside the Tree Vote_lcapSitting Inside the Tree Voting_barSitting Inside the Tree Vote_rcap 
Nero
Sitting Inside the Tree Vote_lcapSitting Inside the Tree Voting_barSitting Inside the Tree Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Sitting Inside the Tree

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Sitting Inside the Tree Left_bar_bleue210/210Sitting Inside the Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Sitting Inside the Tree Left_bar_bleue190/190Sitting Inside the Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Sitting Inside the Tree Empty
PostSubject: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:44 am

I'm sitting on a branch in one of the tallest trees, glancing out into the sunset. It's so pretty. I smile happily to myself. "Soo peaceful.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:02 pm

I was just walking around the Deep Jungle when suddenly I lost my eye sight. I didn't know I was still walking until I hit a tree. I fell back and let out a big yell of surprise. "Ouch! My head."
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Sitting Inside the Tree Left_bar_bleue210/210Sitting Inside the Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Sitting Inside the Tree Left_bar_bleue190/190Sitting Inside the Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:39 pm

A sudden noise frightened me and I lept upward. "Hello?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:52 pm

"Who's there..." I said as I heard a voice say something. "Speak up...I can't see anything right now...for some reason...I'M BLIND." I yelled out louder than I expected. I had no clue where the voice came from so I placed my hand on Heaven's handle just in case someone was going to attack.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:49 pm

"Hello, Ghost," I said, appearing behind him. I glanced down to see he was gripping his blade and began laughing. "It's Namine. I would put my hands over your eyes and make you guess but I don't see a point in that considering the fact you're already blind.."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Sitting Inside the Tree Left_bar_bleue270/270Sitting Inside the Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Sitting Inside the Tree Left_bar_bleue250/250Sitting Inside the Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:37 am

im standing on a nearby branch watching ghost freak out."theres somthing wrong with him" i said smiling as i jump down and walk torweds them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:56 am

"Look out Namine. Theres someone coming towards us." I said as I turned around to where the footsetps were coming from. I pulled out Heaven and held it at my side. "You better not be here to try to hurt us." I said as I pointed my blade forward.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:37 pm

"That's just Nero," I say, starting to laugh a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:41 pm

I lowered my blade and put it back on my back. "Sorry about that. I can't see right now for some reason...I'm getting scared...what's wrong with me." I said as I put my hands over my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Sitting Inside the Tree Left_bar_bleue270/270Sitting Inside the Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Sitting Inside the Tree Left_bar_bleue250/250Sitting Inside the Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:48 pm

"ghost what are we gonna do with you?" i said
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:49 pm

Cepeda is lying on a branch napping as he hears talking. "Hey, I'm trying to get some sleep." Cepeda then recognizes the voices of the people talking as he just turns and pays no attention to them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:52 pm

"Well, the first thing you can do is find out whats wrong with me." I said. "Then I can go beat up Cepeda for being a lazy key wielder. He should be training but instead he is out like a log." I said as I pointed over to the tree that Cepeda was in.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:54 pm

"Training, for what I'm already the strongest Keyblade Wielder Ever." Cepeda gets up and jumps in front of Ghost. "And how about me and you have a little battle after you get your "Sight back."" Cepeda looks at Ghost and begins to laugh. "You just need some Eye Drops dummy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:57 pm

"There is a difference between strongest and only." I said coldly as I rubbed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:01 pm

"There are loads of Keyblade Wielders, like Kairi, and.... Xion.......Me. Cepeda then glares at Ghost. "And what are you doing right know Mr. FlirtsaLot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:04 pm

"Well last time I checked, 3 was not Loads. Although it is said that 3 is company." I said with a laugh. "What am I doing? What is it a crime to go for a walk? Is it a crime to suddenly become blind? I don't think I did anything wrong." I added.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:46 pm

"Yeah, you did do something wrong, you insulted the great Cepeda." Cepeda then walks and jumps onto another branch. "Now if you excuse me im going to sleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:43 pm

"I'm sorry oh wonderful great Keyblade master Cepeda." I mocked as he jumped off.

OOC: your not really pissed at me are you?
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:51 pm

i watch my brother leave then i look at ghost and namine."you guys talk big but when it comes down to it im better." i said with a smile then i looked at namine."ecept you, i am not better than you " i said
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:54 pm

"That is only because I know what you're going to do before you do it," I smile kindly. "If I didn't possess the ability to read minds, you would most likely be better than me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:58 pm

"Nero, You have already seen my power. I still have a few tricks up my sleeves." I said as I looked over to him. "Are you sure you think you can beat me." I said with a smile on my face. "You guys have only seen some of my power. Everything just stops when I get warmed up." I added.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:06 pm

"im pretty sure that i could due to the fact that im more power ful than you.......and i can absorb your power " i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:32 pm

"Are you so sure about that? You have to remember that I have been practicing meditation. I can set up personal barriers. Guess what the first thing I put a barrier on?..." I said with a smirk on my face.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:18 am

OOC: O.o
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:19 am

Whoops, did my post just magically disappear? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Inside the Tree   Sitting Inside the Tree Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting Inside the Tree
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next