Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Sitting By Myself (Open) Vote_lcapSitting By Myself (Open) Voting_barSitting By Myself (Open) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Sitting By Myself (Open) Vote_lcapSitting By Myself (Open) Voting_barSitting By Myself (Open) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Sitting By Myself (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Sitting By Myself (Open) Left_bar_bleue210/210Sitting By Myself (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Sitting By Myself (Open) Left_bar_bleue190/190Sitting By Myself (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Sitting By Myself (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:29 pm

Cepeda sits atop the clock tower and looks down. Cepeda then starts to laugh as he puts his hood on.

Man, I isolated everyone around me, they must hate me, especially Nero and Namine. Why am i so stupid?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Sitting By Myself (Open) Left_bar_bleue130/130Sitting By Myself (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Sitting By Myself (Open) Left_bar_bleue110/110Sitting By Myself (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:34 pm

I open a portal behind Cepeda and say "i dont hate you, niether do they. they dislike you but not hate you... i dont dislike you i respect you and your thoughts, and how did you get up here anyway? there was no portal traces up here"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Sitting By Myself (Open) Left_bar_bleue210/210Sitting By Myself (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Sitting By Myself (Open) Left_bar_bleue190/190Sitting By Myself (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:12 pm

I climbed.

Cepeda looks down at London.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:33 pm

Me and my black dragon were flying up on the clouds as I felt the power of Cepeda near by. I jumped off my dragon without thinking and landed on the clock tower. Almost landing on Cecil I regained balance and looked over to Cepeda without noticing Cecil. "What you up to today?" I asked as I sat down next to Cepeda.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Sitting By Myself (Open) Left_bar_bleue130/130Sitting By Myself (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Sitting By Myself (Open) Left_bar_bleue110/110Sitting By Myself (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:40 pm

i look over to ghost and say : "well i just wanted to come up here for a relaxing ummm... anyway when i opened up a portal to get up here i found this guy up here looking to be quite sad.." i say as i look over to Cepeda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:55 pm

"He probably stressing over how he has been treating us recently." I said over my shoulder. I looked back to Cepeda. "It wasn't your fault buddy. Kazma brain washed you." I said as I put my hand on Cepeda's shoulder. "Now that Kazma is gone we have our good old Cepeda back." I said with a smile as I shook Cepeda's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:56 am

"yeah your right, ghost... we need to get him off of here..... in case he trys somthing suicidle.. scince we are about 1/4 of a mile high" i say opening a portal to the bottom of the tower
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:20 pm

I sit a top the church tower looking at all the families passing by. I smile thinking that would be me someday with Kairi and my three daughters. Then at that instant as that thought crossed my mind, on the outskirts of town I see flashing lights. I look and say out loud to myself, What the hell is going on out there?" I leap off the church tower and call Aurora. In an instant I leap up into the sky Aurora catches and I climb on her back. I get to the outskirts of tower where I leap off of Aurora and say to her, "Thank you." I then dismiss her. I climb to the crest of a hill, and there I see the Rogue organization, Organization XIII, and every other dark being there. I hear them discussing the princesses, and how there are four new princesses (Chey, Krystal, Saiya, & Tara). Not noticing the patrolling guards, one touvhes me on the shoulder, and I quickly draw Ebony and shoot the demon guard in the face, and alert everyone there. Knowing I won't have much of a chance without it, I transform into my Celestial form, and leap right into the middle of everything. At that time, Rogue and XIII are sitting atop there pedistals. then they all say, "Sieze him." At that moment the Chiropterrans, Demons, Generals, Heartless, and Morphes. I quickly draw Selene and Helios and strike down the creatures as the Generals what patiently for the opportune moment to attack. "Damn it what did I get myself into this time." I then call my Twilight Burst Gauntlets and beat them down. At that moment a general strikes me in the back. I fall to my knees, and the beings surround me and overwhelm me. The two organizations look at me and say to me in unison, "You truly thought you on your own could beat us. We are all loyal to Lord Mundus." I begin to laugh and say, "All of you are loyal to that loser." I am then punched in the face, and I say to the general, "That tickled. You hit like a pussy. Just like your High Lord." The general continues to hit me. At that moment I look up and say, "I'm not alone. Kidal, Artemis, Aurora, and Rose descend from the heavens and come to my aid." At that moment Kidal and Artemis came out of the clouds riding on the backs of Aurora & rose striking the creatures that wher restraining me. I then get up and Kidal and Artemis land next to me and Aurora & Rose hover above us. "So I don't think I'm alone do you guys?" I smirk and look at everyone with me and say, "So everyone. Let's end this here and now." At that moment the two organizations leap off there pedistals and join the fight. "Now this is what I call a fight." At that moment a portal opens and out of it comes King Mickey, Queen Minnie, Riku, Donald, and Goofy. they look at me and say, "We're here to help." I smile and look at them and say, "Thank You." At that instant Riku, the King, and myself go after the organizations as everyone else battles with the many different beings.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Sitting By Myself (Open) Left_bar_bleue270/270Sitting By Myself (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Sitting By Myself (Open) Left_bar_bleue250/250Sitting By Myself (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:06 pm

i open a portal to where dante is and pull out red queen."dante, can i help out? " i said as i kicked an orginization memeber in the face
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:12 pm

OOC: WOW DANTE WHERE DI ALL THAT COME FROM!?!?

IC: i see the lights of the battle over where nero and Dante are, and say to both Cepeda and Ghost (while opening a portal) "wanna go chech it out?"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:08 pm

What the hell, we just killed the Organization XIII, how the hell are they here now, I gotta get to see this.

Cepeda walks into Cecil's portal.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Sitting By Myself (Open) Left_bar_bleue270/270Sitting By Myself (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Sitting By Myself (Open) Left_bar_bleue250/250Sitting By Myself (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:32 pm

i do a flip and land behind a heartless.i slash it the get punched in the head by Xeros.i turn and try to slash him but he jumps back and three orginization members jumped infront of him.i look at them the blast them with lightning
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:08 pm

"well what could possibly go wrong?" i say steping into my portal now leading to the battle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:30 pm

I call out my black dragon and Rai. My black dragon came down from the clouds with Rai on her back. I jump on and we go flying to the hill. I jump off and land in the center of everything. I stand up, take off my eye patch and looked around. I began to make all everyone but my friends hallucinate. "Get them while they are detracted." I said as I began to change into my Pure Demon Personality. I hovered there for a bit. I pulled Grief out of a portal and began to attack away at the demons, cherropterrians, heartless, and morphes. "Focus on the weak ones first." I added as I continued to slaughter all who tried to attack me.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:52 pm

i jump to the side then blast a demon with ice,freezing him instantly.i smash him as i run by.i release my devil trigger.

me:
i slash demons as they run at me.

my devil trigger:
it grabs hold of an orginizion member and stabs him with its katana
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:33 pm

Cepeda looks as he sees a bunch of beings, that look similar to the entire crew.

Damn, the replicas are released.t

Suddenly, copies of all of the crew appear and Cepeda looks at the organization and the Rouge Organization.

They are replicas also. We were too late, seeing how I slept in their stronghold, they most have the most DNA from me, which means my replica could possibly be the leader. Well, I think we should retreat for now.

Cepeda opens a portal up as he advises the crew to enter it.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:35 pm

me:
i see a copy of me running at me,sword raised.

my devil trigger:
it locks up with a copy of ghost and vergil.

"i thought they couldnt get the shadows our dna? " i say in two voices
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:34 pm

"Good idea cepeda" i say openimg a portal only allowing the origanals through, not the copies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:55 pm

"Go ahead Cecil. Go yourself and get the others. We need all the help we can get." I said as I continued to slaughter all who tried to attack me.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:39 pm

me:
i blast my copy with electricity then smash him with a block of ice

my devil trigger:
it slashes ghost's copy's head off then stabs vergil's copy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:32 am

I continued to attack until I noticed that Nero was making his way to me. He began to attack me and then I realized that it was his copy. I cut the copy's cheek and next thing I know the copy went into Nero's complete devil trigger form. I stood there and laughed. "You gotta be kidding me right?" I said as I put Grief away and pulled out Heaven and Hell and awakened them to their true form. I ran up to Nero's copy and stabbed both the copy and the devil trigger in the chest approximately where the heart is.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:43 am

ooc:im not trying to complain or anything but i have the devil trigger and the complete devil form.

ic:my devil trigger disapears as i transform into Naruga Karuga.i jump on 20 heartless and slash then with my wings.then turn i and stab my tail through 6 more demons
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:25 am

The King, Riku and myself all fight forwards as Rogue, Xemnas, and The Supreme all step in front of us. At that moment everyone stopped attacking. They all bow down as the three of us stand at our ready. Within a few seconds the six of us where reacting, and our blades collide. Mine with the Supreme, Rikus' with Rouges', and the Kings' with Xemnas. I look at the Supreme and say, "You will not destroy these worlds. I .......WILL........NOT..........LET.......YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" At that moment I take Selene and Helios and charge them. I look at the Supreme and say, "Solstice Strike." The Supreme just chuckles until the attack. The next thing I know, the dust settles, and there a top a building is the Supreme. Unharmed, but something is different. I look closely and shout, "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" In his arms there lays Tara in his arms unconscious. At that moment all the beings disappeared. The only one left was the Supreme, and the rest of us. I look up at the Supreme and say, "Let my daughter GO!!!!!!" The Supreme just looks at me and says, "What's the matter Son of Sparda, have I found a weak point of your......." At that moment I am in the face of the Supreme and I go to punch him in the face, but he dodges the attack and knees me in the gut and I drop to my knees. At that moment the light pillar slowly begins to appear, and I reach out for Tara, but I can not get her, and I hear her whisper, "Da...........dd...................y" Then they both disappear. "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! TARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I then start to slam my fist repeatedly into the pillar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:25 am

I keep slaughtering demons and heartless and other possible threats and as I continued I couldn't help but to think that we had to end this. I began to repeatedly use Nova and Alchemy to deal as much damage as possible.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:48 am

OOC: They are all gone. we are the only ones here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting By Myself (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next