Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barSitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barSitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Sitting By Myself (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:21 pm

I jump through a sin rift and look around. "Did I miss something?" I asked. I looked down at the dead "me" and smiled. "Glad to see that they don't have a strong replica of me. The only tough one is Setsuna." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:38 pm

i turn back to normal then go over and put my hand on dante's shoulder."we'll find her.i promise " i said
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Cepeda looks at his own copy, as he transforms into Slayer instantly.

But, how did he do that without Kazma, unless, he has an alternate power source...

Cepeda is hit by a huge dark blast, as he flies back he sees the copy punch him in the gut, as he toss him in the air and he then pulls out a shadow keyblade.

I am the new Cepeda, i shall defeat you, absorb you, and be the Tri-Wielder.

Tri Wielder?

Yes, i can wield three blades at once, and guess what, theres more of me at the headquarters, but im the compltete replica, and the strongest out of us all, seeing how your dna was the most dominat in numbers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:42 pm

as cepeda copy keeps talking i creep up behind him and grab him by the back of the head with my right hand."you talk too much " i said as i slam his head into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:11 am

I take the Copy of cepeda as I transform into Necro-Angelus and drag him across the ground over to a building and repeatedly slam his head into the side of the building. I then place the copy up against the building and slam my Devil Arm fist into his face. "I have had enough of you." I draw Ivory and pull the trigger repeatedly while the gun was pointed at his head. I then let out a demonic roar/yell and walk away.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:21 am

"Hey let me have fun too." I said as I flew over to Cepeda's copy and began to slice at him with Grief. I began to crazily laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By Myself (Open)   Sitting By Myself (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting By Myself (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2