Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Vote_lcapSparda's Statue - Page 2 Voting_barSparda's Statue - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Vote_lcapSparda's Statue - Page 2 Voting_barSparda's Statue - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Sparda's Statue

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:49 pm

OOC:he still heard me. oh and how did you? we are in a church
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:52 pm

OOC: my Inner Beast is stronger than you think
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:52 pm

I began to laugh at Ghost. "Fool, you think you can stop me?" I asked before I teleported back to the ground, Burning Ghost with my teleporting flame. I began to walk toward Nero once again. I stopped before I got to him and held my head then screamed and began to levitate.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:56 pm

i looked at vergil and for a second my voice sounded human."vergil!" i yelled as i reach my hand out,my devil trigger copying my movments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:05 pm

I looked at my arms and saw that they were covered in bloody blisters. "PERFECT." I said as my body began to change again. I let out a demonic scream as I changed to my Beserk form. Once I finished changing I began to fly down. I crashed through the roof of the church and headed for the first think I saw. The first thing I saw happened to be a Blanco Angelo. I picked it up by his forehead and crushed in the helmet with one flex of my grip. A blue hazy smoke entered my body through my chest and I suddenly became stronger. "Kill." I said in a loud demonic voice. "KILL!!!" I screamed. Kill seemed to be the only thing I remember how to say at this point.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:41 am

i put omega into the ground and i grabed ghost by the throut.i then slam him into the wall about three times."CHANGE BACK GHOST OR ILL KILL YOU" i said,still holding him by the throut
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:21 am

Cepeda stands next to Ghost as he looks at him.

You son of a bitch, you can't control your emotions, your no better than me.

Cepeda looks over at Vergil and starts to laugh.

What is wrong with you two today, is it that time of the month for you guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:36 pm

I grabbed Nero's hand and squeezed his grip off of my neck. I heard some of Nero's bones pop when I squeezed. "I am Ghost." I said as I put my foot against his chest and sends him flying through the wall. I grabbed another demon and rip his head off. I absorbed the blue smoke coming from the body of the demon. I pull out Heaven and Hell and charged up power into them. They changed form as I began to cut more demons apart. The more demons I killed the more power I felt.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:11 pm

i get up and look at ghost. i then blast him with lightning.right as i do that i run up to him and punch him in the head with a bigger image of my fist.i stab him in the stomach with omega and stick him against the wall."I WARNED YOU" i said in two voices
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:49 am

I began to laugh. "Is that you trying to hurt me." I said as I rev'd up Hell and hit Nero with it. The power of Hell caused Nero to fly through the wall. I continued to slaughter demons for more power.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:56 am

i get up and rev red queen then run at ghost and hit him with all three of my swords."DID THAT HURT" i said
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:06 am

I leap out of a portal above Vergil in my Celestial form tackling him to the ground. "Vergil snap out of it before I whip your ass." I bind him in crimson bindings and get off of him with Helios and Death Reaper in my hands.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:13 am

I looked over at Nero. "Didn't feel a thing." I said as I rev'd up Heaven and Hell and charged at Nero. I hit him down to the ground with Heaven and sent him sliding across the floor with Hell. "Stay out of my way." I said as I continued to slaughter demons.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:24 pm

i was about to get up and kick ghost's ass then i decided to go help dante. i get up and go over to him."WHATS WRONG WITH HIM? " i said in two voices
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:01 pm

I continued to slaughter demons one after another. "So much power. Power that is now mine." I said as I killed 2 more demons.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:41 am

"Nero pull the demon power he absorbed and cast it away." I say to Nero as I hold him down, but struggling to do so.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:50 am

I continued to lose control. I slaughtered every demon in sight but now there were only two left, Dante and Nero. I turned my attention over to them. I began to slowly walk to them as I began to rev up Heaven and Hell. "Power." I said as I came closer and closer to Dante and Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:31 am

i look at vergil and place my right hand on his chest. blue smoke starts to come out.i grab hold of it and pull it out.the blue smoke."there,its done" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:29 pm

I walked up to Nero and put Heaven on my back. I lifted him up by the neck and continued to rev up Hell. "Power." I said again as I raised Hell in the air while still rev'ing it.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:48 pm

I walked over to Ghost and swatted him with my flaming broadsword. "This power is mine fool. I'll destroy you." I said demonicly.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:14 pm

i look at both them."ENOUGH!" i yelled as i grab vergil with an image of my devil bringer and my devil trigger grabs hold of ghost."DANTE,HELP ME DETAIN THEM" i said in two voices as i grip vergil tighter
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:34 pm

I roared as I began to levitate with Nero's Devil Bringer gripping onto me. I began to laugh as I began absorbing the energy that held me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:04 pm

I began to smile. One instant I was in Nero's Devil Trigger and then the next instant I explode. I suddenly appeared behind Nero with Heaven and Hell In my hands. "Body Double." I said with an evil tone in my voice. I rev'd up Heaven and Hell and stabbed them both into the back of Nero's Devil Bringer.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:57 pm

i look at ghost as he stabs my right hand,causing me to drop vergil.my devil trigger disapears."damn it" i said as i pulled away from ghost.i pick up blue rose and shoot vergil in the stomach.i then do a spin a point it at ghost's head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:00 pm

I stab Heaven into Nero's foot and pull Blue Rose out of his hands and shoot at both of his knee caps. "Give me your power." I said as I pointed Nero's Blue Rose in his own face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparda's Statue
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: