Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Vote_lcapSparda's Statue - Page 3 Voting_barSparda's Statue - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Vote_lcapSparda's Statue - Page 3 Voting_barSparda's Statue - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Sparda's Statue

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:11 pm

i look at ghost with anger."you want power? then take it!" i yelled as i grabed ghpsts arm with my injured arm.i then start to trasfer my power into him."take it all!" u said as blue energy began to spark as it continued to go to ghost.it then started to burn his arm and his chest.i watch as my power starts to show in his eyes and start to burn through his skin from the inside."i warned you ghost" i said werily.i continue to send blue enengy into his burning body
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:24 pm

"Yes. So much power." I said as I raised my hand to see it begin to smoke. "What are you doing? This isn't suppose to happen." I yelled as I glared down at Nero. I pointed his Blue Rose back into his face. "Don't try to trick me." I said as I made Nero's forehead touch the barrel of his Blue Rose.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:29 pm

i smile werily."this is no trick,you wanted all my power so you shal have" i said as a wave of blue energy went into ghost nocking blue rose out of his hand.he was almost blasted backwards but i held into him, still filling his burning body full of my power
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:44 pm

I began to get use to the power and started to stare Nero in the eyes. I started to absorb the power faster and faster and as I did so I could see Nero's body begin to weaken. "Not use to being mortal are you?" I said as I continued to absorb Nero's power.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:51 pm

i look at ghost with shock."how can you absorb so much power?!?" i said.i then begin to lose conscience..i look at him."would namine want this, ghost?" i said as i fell over,completly nocked out.the blue parts on my devil bringer begins to turn gray.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:19 am

I had completely forgot about Namine up until Nero had reminded me about her. Suddenly her face popped in my head. I suddenly felt upset. With one quick burst I returned all of Nero's power and walked out of the church and flew off.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:54 am

i wake up and look around.i feel all my power has come back to me."i knew that would stop him" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:39 am

I flew around in circle above the church and began to cast Summon Sword Mimics at random while I growled and screamed.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:44 am

I loook at Nero and say, "I think we are having a couple of problem children here. Vergil listen to me, it's your brother Dante. You can overcome this. You are stronger without this punny demonic power. Listen to me. Think of our mother, and what you have to do for her" I keep yelling things at Vergil as I revert to my normal form to try to get to him in his head.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:49 am

Outside of the church I began to fill with anger again. I began to send the Summon Sword Mimics flying down at the Church one after another.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:06 am

i look out side and see ghost."ghost please stop and come down here" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:14 am

I see Nero at the enterance of the church. With anger still flowing through my body I began to send the Summon Sword Mimics flying at him. "How dare you use Namine against me!" I yelled as I continued to send Summon Sword Mimics in his direction. I pulled out Hydra and began to shoot at him over and over again while still sending Summon Sword Mimics his way.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:26 am

As Ghost continues to fire at Nero I summon Aurora and Artemis and say, "Stop ghost and bring him to the ground." They reply to me, "Yes sir." I then turn to Vergil and concentrate on him. I the tackle him into a pillar and say, "What would your beloved Alice think of you right now if she saw you in this state? what would your nieces think of you? Think of your family. Think of your friends, and finally. Think of your Mother" I then let him go put Death Reaper away, and walk outside the church where Aurora and Artemis are diving towards Ghost, as he is unaware of what is happening to him.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:52 pm

I grabbed Dante and pinned him to the wall by his neck. His Amulet fell out of his shirt, like it had in Mallet Island. I began to roar and dropped to my knees, holding my head. "Dante... I'm sorry..." I said before I reverted back to my normal form and fell to the ground. I pulled my half of the amulet out of my jacket and looked at it. "I'm sorry... mother..." I said before I completely lost conscienceness.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:42 pm

I feel something try to grab ahold of me so I exploded. A split second later, I appeared behind him. "Body Double." I said with an evil tone similar to the how I sounded when Nero tried to hold me. I Shot Hydra into the back of the figures head and out of the corner of my eye I saw another one. I began to shoot towards him as soon as I saw him.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:48 am

i jump off a wall and put my hand ghost's shoulder from behind."i didnt use namine against you,and im sorry for this" i said as i drained ghost of his power with my devil bringer.he then just drops out of the sky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:45 am

I hit the ground and stared at the sky for a few seconds. Tears filled my eyes as I slowly began to change back to normal. "I'm sorry Namine. I have become an animal. I spent the longest time trying to gain power to protect you but it turns out I was just power hungry." I said softly to myself as a teardrop goes sliding down my cheek. I laid there for a while longer in my pure vision form as my vision began to blur. Everything turned black and my hearing gave away. I laid there unconscious with the awakened form of Heaven and Hell still in my hands by my side.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:51 am

pick up ghost and put him over my shoulder.i walk into the church and lay him down on the floor."we should do this again somtimes" i said to dante in a smart ass tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:16 pm

I lay there motionless as if I was dead. Every few seconds my chest would rise which was a sign that I was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:56 pm

i look at ghost and see him breathing."good he didnt die." i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:40 pm

While still unconscious I began to have a dream. It started with me and Namine walking down the beach during the sunset while we were holding hands. It felt like heaven. I looked over to see the sunset and began to think of how perfect life is. But when I looked back at Namine she wasn't there. I began to panic. Outside of the dream my body was wobbling around frantically.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:52 pm

i see ghost shaking so i grab him by the shoulders."ghost,wake up!" i yelled at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:55 pm

I suddenly woke up and screamed. "NAMINE!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I began to look around the room. "Where is she." I said as I continued to look around. "Nero, where is she!" I kept asking while still freaking out. All I could focus on was Namine.

OOC: I just realized that I do not have my eye patch on so im in my pure vision form...thats why my words are white XD
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:48 pm

i look ghost."dont worry she's safe" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:45 am

"How are you sure." I said as I tried to stand up. "I have to know, I don't want to loose her." I added as I fell back to the ground in pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparda's Statue   Sparda's Statue - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparda's Statue
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: