Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Kairi's Return (Open) Vote_lcapKairi's Return (Open) Voting_barKairi's Return (Open) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Kairi's Return (Open) Vote_lcapKairi's Return (Open) Voting_barKairi's Return (Open) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Kairi's Return (Open)

Go down 
+2
Dante
Saiya
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female
Number of posts : 79
Class : Chiropterran huntress
Power Source : Divine aura
Experience : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Kairi's Return (Open) Left_bar_bleue50/50Kairi's Return (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Kairi's Return (Open) Left_bar_bleue30/30Kairi's Return (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Kairi's Return (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:47 am

It is a bright sunny day, as I walk back to Kairi's home here on Destiny Island from school. As I'm walking I begin to think to myself, "Where those dreams I had real? Did I really see what I saw?" I continuously ponder whether or not to tell me father about my dreams, so instead of stopping to think I continue down the past. As I reach the peak of the hill, I begin to see the point of the rooftop of her house. I smile and say in a low tone of voice, "I woulder if she's home yet?" I start walking down the hill to the house to see if anything has changed.

Last edited by Dante on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : So others can post here)
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Kairi's Return (Open) Left_bar_bleue210/210Kairi's Return (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Kairi's Return (Open) Left_bar_bleue190/190Kairi's Return (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:56 am

I am walking past Kairi's house when I see Saiya. Curious as to why she was going there I walk towards Kairi's house. "What in the hell is she doing?" I say to myself as I walk towards Kairi's house. Uncertain if it really is Saiya walking towards Kairi's house I place my hand upon the hilt of Death Reaper as a safety precaution.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Krystal
Captain of the KoLR/1st Class Admin
Krystal

Number of posts : 35
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Character sheet
Health:
Kairi's Return (Open) Left_bar_bleue50/50Kairi's Return (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Kairi's Return (Open) Left_bar_bleue30/30Kairi's Return (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:29 pm

I sit in my mommy's house as I hear footsteps outside. I run to my room because my mommy was gone and hide under my bed. I then say to myself, "hurry home mommy." I then move close to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:41 pm

I hear a small set of feet pattering through the house, so I draw Chiropterra and slowly walk into the house. I say as I enter, "Kairi are you home yet? Hello anyone here?" Unsure what to do I sit in front of the fireplace until I see flower petals trailing through the house. I get up and start to follow them.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female
Number of posts : 191
Power Source : The light that shines from the heaven's illustruous rose.
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Kairi's Return (Open) Left_bar_bleue70/70Kairi's Return (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:26 pm

Kairi strolls into her house through the back door. She looks around for Krystal but does not see her anywhere. "Where has that silly girl gone to?" She mutters softly while smiling. Kairi walks into Krystal's room (somehow not running into Saiya) and finds Krystal under her bed. "There's mommy's little girl." She picks her up and kisses her cheek. "What were you doing under there?"
Back to top Go down
Krystal
Krystal

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:07 pm

I crawl out from under my bed slowly with tear filled eyes and told my mommy, "You said hide if I hear bad people. So I did what you told me mommy." I then hold my mommy tight.
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:11 pm

I begin to follow the flower petals up the stairs when I see silohouettes upstairs. I leap up the stairs not making any noise when I do and turn quickly through the open door and see Kairi holding a little girl. I quickly put my sword away so I do not scare the little girl. "Hey Kairi who's the cutie? Where have you been. Dad has been flipping out looking everywhere for you." I walk over and kneel down next to Kairi.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Kairi's Return (Open) Left_bar_bleue210/210Kairi's Return (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Kairi's Return (Open) Left_bar_bleue190/190Kairi's Return (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:15 pm

I see Saiya take off, so thinking she found something bad I hurry towards the door. and follow the petals leap up the stairs and go in the same direction as Saiya no caring what would get in my way. "Saiya what did you fi......" As I turn into the room there she is, just as beautiful as I remember. Truly even more beautiful. There is Kairi. Then with a second glance I see she is holding a little girl. "Who's the little one sweetheart?" I ask with a soothing voice. I then put my weapons away and walk over and kneel down next to Kairi with Saiya.
Back to top Go down
Krystal
Krystal

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:29 pm

I see the two people with big knives and bury my face into my mommy's shoulder, scared of them. I then say to mommy cry, "Run mommy. It's the bad people.Run mommy." I then bury my face in my mommy's shoulder as she just sits there. I then get off my mommy and stand in front of my mommy and say, "Stay away from my mommy. I won't let you hurt her." As I stop crying I stand my ground, even though I'm terrified.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:31 pm

As I go to kneel down, I look at the little girl and say, "No one is going to hurt your mom........" Then with a shock I look at Kairi and say, "Kairi, honey. Who's her father? Did you adopt her?" I look at her and wait for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Kairi's Return (Open) Left_bar_bleue70/70Kairi's Return (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:45 pm

Kairi shakes her head as she leans down to pick Krystal back up. "Dante, this is Krystal. And no, I didn't adopt her. She's my adorable little baby." Kairi nuzzles Krystal softly, causing her to giggle. "Krystal darling?" She waits for Krystal to look back up at her. "Say hello to your father." She smiles at Dante softly, hoping he won't be too shocked.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:26 am

With a small look of surprise on my face I say, "My dau..gh...t...er. Why didn't I know about her before? Can I hold her?" I then take off my coat, as well as all my weapons and set them in the closet so I do not scare Krystal. I then walk back into the room and kiss Kairi lightly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Krystal
Krystal

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:47 am

With a shy look I look at him, then my tears start to dry and I look at mommy and say, "Down please." I then go over to daddy and hug his leg then raise my hands up and say, "Up daddy up." I smile and then ask daddy, "Who is that lady girl over there?" I then wrap my arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:51 am

I listen to what Kairi had said, so I then ask her, "So I have another sister now, besides Tara that is truly my sister? This is going to be sweet." I smile and walk over to my dad, and place my hand on the top of her head and kiss her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:58 am

I look at Saiya with all of her enthusiasm and smile. I then look down and pick up Krystal and kiss her head. "Hi baby girl. How are you?" I then start to tickle her and then look at Kairi.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:43 pm

Kairi smiles as Dante holds Krystal. "I felt that she would be safer if I kept her. She was so little, and if anything were to happen to her, it would kill me. You would have been so overwhelmed if you had to protect both of us." She laughs slightly. "This is also the reason why Ive been trying to make myself stronger."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:49 am

I walk over to you and hold you close along with Krystal and say, "I will take care of both you and Krystal from now on, but first there is one thing you have to do." I kiss the two of them lightly and wait for her response.
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:07 am

I smile at my new sister and say, "Dad I will help you do it too. No one is going to hurt my family again." I then walk over and hug everyone.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Kairi's Return   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:28 pm

I bring Saiya close and say to my family, "I love all of you so much." I then just continue holding everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:37 pm

I opened a portal to the front door and knocked. "Dante are you here?" I said as I waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Kairi's Return (Open) Left_bar_bleue270/270Kairi's Return (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Kairi's Return (Open) Left_bar_bleue250/250Kairi's Return (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:40 pm

i walk up the hill and see ghost at kairi's house."i wonder what he's doing there." i said as i made my way to ghost
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:47 pm

I hear a knock at the door so I hand Krystal to Kairi and say to the three of them, "Stay here I'll see who or what it is." I grab Death Reaper and Ebony and walk down the stairs look out the window from a distance and see that it is Ghost and Nero. I walk over set my blade on my shoulder and Ebony in the back of my pants and answer the door and say to Ghost, "Hey what's up?" I then invite him in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:50 pm

"Hey Dante, I was just here to see if you think Namine would like this?" I said as I pulled out a flawless necklace and ring. "I had my friend Forge make it for me." I added as I walked in. "What about you. What have you been doing all day?" I asked Dante.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:58 pm

I look at them and say, "Yeah she should love them. Oh and to answer your question, I just found out today that I have another daughter. Just as sweet and innocent as her mother too." I then hand the necklace and ring back to Ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:00 pm

"Can I meet her?" I asked as I put the ring and necklace away and threw my weapons through a portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kairi's Return (Open)   Kairi's Return (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kairi's Return (Open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next