Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » A new complication
    Self Evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
    Self Evaluation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
    Self Evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
    Self Evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
    Self Evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
    Self Evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
    Self Evaluation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
    Self Evaluation Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
    Self Evaluation Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

Top posters
    Vergil
    Self Evaluation Vote_lcapSelf Evaluation Voting_barSelf Evaluation Vote_rcap 
    Nero
    Namine
    Cepeda
    Dante
    Shadow
    Wraith
    Blaze
    Ventus
    Axel

Self Evaluation

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage

Self Evaluation Empty
    PostSubject: Self Evaluation   Self Evaluation Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:11 am

As I walk around the Royal Guard Cemetary, paying my respect to those great and royal I began to think about all the things I have accomplished. I wondered if after everything I have done if i would be eligable to be remembered and honored as a member of the Royal Guard Cemetary. As I go past each grave I read their small description for what they have done to be burried here. I walked up to a grave and saw a statue that looked almost idenical to what I look like. I stood there in shock. "Something is strange. I feel like I know this man but im not sure." I say to myself as I began to compare the statue of the strange man to myself.
    Back to top Go down
    Nero
    Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
    Nero

Male
    Number of posts : 2187
    Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
    Power Source : Demonic
    Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
    Level: 12
    Health:
    Self Evaluation Left_bar_bleue270/270Self Evaluation Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
    Magic:
    Self Evaluation Left_bar_bleue250/250Self Evaluation Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Self Evaluation Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Self Evaluation   Self Evaluation Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:28 am

i step out from a portal."hey ghost whats........." i said as i noticed the statue
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
    Vergil

Male
    Number of posts : 3120
    Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
    Experience : 32
    Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Health:
    Self Evaluation Left_bar_bleue50/50Self Evaluation Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Magic:
    Self Evaluation Left_bar_bleue30/30Self Evaluation Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Self Evaluation Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Self Evaluation   Self Evaluation Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:46 pm

I stepped out from behind the statue. "This is a statue that had been erected in memory of Ecto..." I said looking up at the statue before looking back at Ghost. "You should know all about him ghost, he was your father after all." I said with a chuckle. "He was also a great warrior, I ran into him in Demon Realm a couple of times." I said with a smile as I leaned against the statue.

Last edited by Vergil on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
    Nero
    Nero

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

Self Evaluation Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Self Evaluation   Self Evaluation Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:56 pm

i look at ghost then at the statue."wow" i said.
    Back to top Go down

Self Evaluation Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Self Evaluation   Self Evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:40 am

"Vergil, If you knew my father how come you never told me about him?" I asked as I stared at the statue. "Father..." I said softly to myself. "Who killed him?" I said as I made a fist and my eyes began to turn black. "I want to know who did this to me. Who made it to where I will never see my father again." I added as I became angrier and angrier. Suddenly A black aura engulfed my body without me taking off my eye patch.
    Back to top Go down
    Nero
    Nero

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

Self Evaluation Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Self Evaluation   Self Evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:54 am

i put my right hand through the arura and place it on his shoulder."calm down ghost, your not the only one who doesnt know his father" i said to him
    Back to top Go down

Self Evaluation Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Self Evaluation   Self Evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:01 am

"At least you know who killed your father. Cepeda already took care of him." I said coldly as I turned away. "I swear to you father, I will avenge you. Even if I have to sacrifice myself to do so." I said as I turned around and walked closer to my fathers statue. I placed my hand on the statues arm. "I'm sorry I never got to know you." I said softly as my black aura faded away.
    Back to top Go down
    Nero
    Nero

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

Self Evaluation Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Self Evaluation   Self Evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:36 am

i looked at ghost with sadness."ghost, that man that was cepeda's father was not mine,nor his mother mine.i found out that they tried to take care of me but when they died i was found by the order of the sword " i said."i still dont know where or who he is" i said coldly as i turned and opened a portal
    Back to top Go down

Self Evaluation Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Self Evaluation   Self Evaluation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:50 am

Before Nero walked through his portal I turn to him. "But still, you had parental figures in your life. All my life it was just me and Phantom. When we got split up my world was devastated...until I found you guys." I said to Nero.
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male
    Number of posts : 3120
    Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
    Experience : 32
    Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Health:
    Self Evaluation Left_bar_bleue50/50Self Evaluation Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Magic:
    Self Evaluation Left_bar_bleue30/30Self Evaluation Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Self Evaluation Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Self Evaluation   Self Evaluation Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:27 pm

I chuckled as I leaned against the statue. "Ecto was possessed by Mundus a while ago, I was forced to kill him myself. Just before I made the final blow, Mundus pulled out of Phantasm, Who on his deathbed asked me to take in his sons as my pupils, unfortunatly I was only able to find you, Ghost. Phantom was nowhere to be found." I lied. I couldn't tell Ghost the truth about the death of Ecto.

Last edited by Vergil on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

Self Evaluation Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Self Evaluation   Self Evaluation Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:33 pm

"You obviously didn't check in the rogue organization. I use to work there under Gorden. I left my brother behind long ago and he just now came back to me. Those weren't my best of years..." I said as I began to get mad at Vergil. I began to think about what Vergil had said. "It wasn't your fault. You didn't know Mundus would leave the way he did. I am making it my personal duty to take care of Mundus. He will pay." I said.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Self Evaluation Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Self Evaluation   Self Evaluation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Self Evaluation
    Page 1 of 1