Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Phantoms self evaluation Vote_lcapPhantoms self evaluation Voting_barPhantoms self evaluation Vote_rcap 
Nero
Phantoms self evaluation Vote_lcapPhantoms self evaluation Voting_barPhantoms self evaluation Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Phantoms self evaluation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Phantom

Male
Number of posts : 295
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Phantoms self evaluation Left_bar_bleue70/70Phantoms self evaluation Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
Phantoms self evaluation Left_bar_bleue50/50Phantoms self evaluation Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Phantoms self evaluation Empty
PostSubject: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:42 am

I am walking in the rain a tropical type pf rain it is warm and the rain feels good pattering against my skin. I keep walking till I come up to a gate that says 'Royal Guard Cemetary'. I open the gate and walk through the rain seems to proor down harder but it doesnt bother me i loose myself in the smell if the rain and the sounds of nature, I start to get glimpses of my past life. I see a think forest and a river and little huts, boats on the water. I sunndenly snap back to reality when I trip over a head stone. I stand up and read what it says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:22 am

I stood there staring at the grave of Phantaism. "I will avenge you father." I said as I heard some one behind me. I looked back so see my brother. "Hey bro, Come say hello to our dad." I said as I pointed to the statue of a man who looks similar to what I look like.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Phantoms self evaluation Left_bar_bleue70/70Phantoms self evaluation Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
Phantoms self evaluation Left_bar_bleue50/50Phantoms self evaluation Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:12 pm

I walk over to Ghost and say. "Hey bro. Hi dad." I notice how the statue looks like alot my brother and say. "Holly shit. He does look alot like you. I to will avenge your death and if mom is still alive I will find her as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:12 pm

"I have been watching the statue for the past few days. There is no sign that someone comes to visit him...except us." I said as I went to give Phantom a hug.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:19 pm

I hug my brother and say. "Well if you dont mind Id like to spend like to spend sometime with him since I never got to. and I'll keep a watch out fer anybody, up on that hill side over there. (I turn and point) I gotta clean shot to anybody who looks like a unfriendly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:23 pm

"Okay and I'll go back to my spot." I said as I jumped up and landed in a tree close by Phantaism's grave.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:28 pm

"Hey bro. take this rifle. Its got a night vison, thermal scope on it." I say as I hand the rifle to him be fore he jumps off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:32 pm

I handed Phantom a walkie talkie and placed the sniper on my back and waited. It wasn't dark yet so the night vision or thermal vision was not needed. A few hours go by and no action. It is now dark and I am using the night vision on the scope.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 pm

(two way com) "Hows it look over.?" i crawl over to my rife an prop it up on the bi pod. and turn the thermal vision on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:37 pm

"No action. This place is a dead zone." I said as I chuckled to myself. I continue looking through the scope and kept an eye on the entrance. I kept going back and forth from the entrance to Phantaism's grave.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:43 pm

I notice Ghost is keeping an eye on both the grave and the entrence. I say. "bro pick one the entrence or the grave." I go and start a fine under the tarp i set up for cover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:46 pm

"Im going to watch which ever I want." I snapped as I continued to look back and forth. Suddenly I saw movement. I turned on thermal and there was a shape there. I turned night vision back on and continued to watch. A woman began to enter the graveyard. "Bingo just watch her before you do anything." I said over the walkie talkie.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:50 pm

I Jump to my rifle and say "Copy that Ghost. Tango in the open not sqwakin" I cock the rifle just in case. 'Click click.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:58 pm

I watched the woman as she walked through the graveyard. She walked to the grave next to Phantaism's grave and placed some flowers down. "Looks like we have a dud." I whispered over walkie talkie.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:03 pm

"Damn.!" I say into the mic and open the action and listen to the bullit fly out. and hit the ground. I reach over an pick it up and clean it off an =d put it back into the clip. and look back through the scope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:08 pm

I sat there and watched her as she began to cry. She sat there grieving for a few minutes then wiped her tears and left. "Man this is getting boring. I have been awake for the past week with no sign of mom." I said over the walkie talkies.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:11 pm

I point the rifle to where Ghost was purched and say. "Go ahead and get some sleep bro. ill keep alook out fer her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:13 pm

"No, Im not going to sleep until we find out what happened to her." I said stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:19 pm

"Ghost dont be a stuborn ass.! Get some rest. I'll wake you when we get some activity." I sayd as I stood up and started to walk down the intrence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:20 pm

"I will be as stubborn as I want. I AM NOT GETTING ANY SLEEP UNTIL I FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO MOM." I screamed into the walkie talkie.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:32 pm

I look to where Ghost was sitting and say. "Dont f***ing yell at me. You wanna blow your own cover go right ahead, But you aint gonna blow mine." I get to the gate, i bend down and set up what looks like a wall mine. but it is a inforred alarm connected to a sensor on my watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:35 pm

"Cover? What cover? What are the dead trying to sleep?" I said as I pulled out some tariaki beef jerky and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:48 pm

"The dead may be asleep but you never know if someone is walking up the road or not." i said as i jogged back up to my cover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:49 pm

"Oh my god. You were jogging." I said in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:59 pm

I get under the tarp and lay down and set my watch on the stock of my rifle and say as I put out the fire. "yeah i was jogging so what.?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantoms self evaluation
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next