Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Vote_lcapPhantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Voting_barPhantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Vote_lcapPhantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Voting_barPhantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Phantoms self evaluation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:03 pm

"You usually only jog for women or food." I said as I began to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male
Number of posts : 295
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:14 pm

I start to laugh and say. "What.? You otta say that watress was pretty hot though and that food was jus as good as the waitress."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:22 pm

i walk into the graveyard with my hood up so no one could see me.i stand there and listen to ghost and phantom talk."you two suck at hiding" i yelled to them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:24 pm

"I wouldn't know how the waitress was. I have Namine remember?" I said as I saw Nero. "What are you doing here?" I yelled out from the tree I was in.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:28 pm

I pop up out of the shadows and walk up to nero and say. "I already knew you were here. You set off the sensor on the gate." I look up to Ghost and say. "You may have namine but she is never around much."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:33 pm

"i came to pay my respects to an old friend" i said.then i look at ghost and phantom with a curios look and say."what are you two doing here?".i then pull my hood down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:35 pm

"Keeping an eye out for our mom. We think that if she was alive that she would come visit dad's grave on a regular basis." I said to Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:42 pm

"can i help?" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:43 pm

"Sure. The more the merrier." I said as I patted Nero's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:46 pm

I look at ghost then back to nero and say "Ya what he sayd. thats why I got the sensors on the gate, so when someone like yourself walks threw the gate the sensor will go off." I look to nero "your more than welcome." i say while keeping frosty for any other activity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:47 pm

"I think its time for dinner." I said as I opened out and pulled out a bag of groceries. "Did you make a fire up at your base?" I asked as I held the bag.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:51 pm

"dont worry,i got it." i said.i make a pile of sticks and leaves.i pull red queen out and squeze the rev.fire shoots out of the blade and hits the pile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:56 pm

I stomped out the fire. "Not near the graves stupid. Lets go up to base." I said as I began to walk up a hill away from the graves.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:00 pm

"Ya i have a fire pit up there and i had a fire going then i put it out cause it could give my position away but I can lite it again. fallow me" i say to nero and Ghost, i look back to Ghost and say "Ghost if your coming bring my rifle as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:03 pm

"It's already there. I opened a portal below it before I jumped down. It should be next to your other one already." I said as I approached his base camp.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:05 pm

i follow them up the hill."how long have you guys been here?" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:07 pm

"I have been here for almost a week now." I said as I set the bag down next to the fire pit. "I'm surprised you didn't notice me gone." I said as I looked over to my brother. "You want me to start the fire?" I said to Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:18 pm

"damn" i said as i sat down next to the fire pit
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:30 pm

I walk over to the fire pit an pull out a Zipo lighteran open it an light the fire. "Nah I got it." I say as the the pit engulfs in flames.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:33 pm

I pulled out a pan and some steaks. I reached into the bag and pulled out A1 steak sauce. I also pulled out southern style beans and a small pot. "Like whats for dinner?" I said as I pulled out a 30 pack of beer.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:49 pm

I go over to my bag and pull out a large pack of bacon and dozen egg along with 3 1/5s of absolute vodka and captian morgan rum and say "Dinner of champs." with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:52 pm

"Suit yourself." I said as I opened a beer and began to make my steak. I put a few steaks in the pot with the A1 steak sauce into it.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:01 pm

"I will suit myself." I say as i toss the bacon over next to the fire. I walk over to the rifles and reset the motion sensor and take a peek through the night vision scope, and I see a figure. "we got a tango in the open" I say as look further down the road, then back to the gate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:48 pm

I grabbed the other sniper and looked through the scope. I saw a black figure down staring at Phantaism's grave. "GO GO GO" I said as I quickly jumped up and began to run towards the black figure.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:51 pm

i pull out blue rose and follow ghost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantoms self evaluation
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next