Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Vote_lcapPhantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Voting_barPhantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Vote_lcapPhantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Voting_barPhantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Phantoms self evaluation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Phantom

Male
Number of posts : 295
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70/70Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:55 pm

I say to nero "Hold down the fort will ya.? keep the fire from burning my guilly tarp." I jump up and fallow Ghost . I walk up to the woman and say "Excuse me ma'am but how do you know this great man.?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:20 pm

The woman turned around and stared at me. *Why do you look like my brother?* Asked me. I looked at her for a little. "Because I'm his son. Do you know what happened to his wife, My mom?" I asked the woman was apparently the aunt of me and Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70/70Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:43 pm

I look to the woman. "I also am his son and the older brother of Ghost here." I say to her. "fallow us we can talk. i have camp set up on that hill and we have some food." and I start to walk towords camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:02 pm

The woman began to follow Phantom but still had her eyes fixed on me. *I can't believe it.* I heard her whisper to herself. I walked with her and Phantom up to base camp and when we got there she kept staring at me. "Do you know the ware-a-bouts of Phantaism's wife?" I asked as My steaks got ready.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:07 pm

I look at the woman and ask "Would you like a beer.? along with some bacon, eggs and a steak.?" As I reach for a 5th of absolute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:24 pm

The woman looks around and shakes her head *I guess you can say I'm a little hungry* She said as I heard her stomach growl. "A little hungry?" I said as I chuckled and put a piece of steak on a plate and handed the plate to Phantom so he can serve her eggs and bacon with the steak.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:29 pm

i take the plate and put some eggs and bacon on the plate "Thems are the finest cooked eggs and the best cook bacon in the land." I boast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:36 pm

"Yeah because I didn't cook them." I said as I chuckled. "If I cooked yours would stand no chance." I boasted to Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:40 pm

I look at Ghost and reach into my back pocket and toss him a small book and say "Read rule 1." I look to mine and ghosts aunt and ask "How do you like your meal.?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:42 pm

"Who needs rules. Being a good cook doesn't mean you have to follow the rules. I make mine from scratch and they are nearly perfect. A good chef makes food their own instead of copying a recipe." I said to Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:47 pm

I look at Ghost and say "Read the covor retard.! Mercenary hand book rule one. Always cook food fit for an army."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:52 pm

"You know I don't like to read." I said as I threw the book at Phantoms gut.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:58 pm

"Shit neither do I but it passes time on rain days like to day." I say as the book hits me in the gut, I pick the book up and put it back in my pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:56 am

"I only read when I have to." I said stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:31 pm

I realized we were jabbering on without even acknowledging that our aunt was present. "Do you need anything aunt....." Say as I wait to find out what her name is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:45 pm

I reverted my attention back to my aunt. "Yeah you never told us your name." I said as I looked at our elusive "aunt" with a smile on my face. *Just call me Shadow* she said as she pointed to one of my beers. "Here you go." I said as I handed her one. "Nice to meet you Aunt Shadow, I'm Ghost." I introduced myself. *I kinda figured that much.* she said. *You look and act a lot like your father, my brother, Ecto.* she continued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms self evaluation   Phantoms self evaluation - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantoms self evaluation
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3