Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
The Burial (Nero, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The Burial (Nero, Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The Burial (Nero, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The Burial (Nero, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The Burial (Nero, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The Burial (Nero, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The Burial (Nero, Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The Burial (Nero, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The Burial (Nero, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The Burial (Nero, Open) Vote_lcapThe Burial (Nero, Open) Voting_barThe Burial (Nero, Open) Vote_rcap 
Nero
The Burial (Nero, Open) Vote_lcapThe Burial (Nero, Open) Voting_barThe Burial (Nero, Open) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The Burial (Nero, Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The Burial (Nero, Open) Left_bar_bleue210/210The Burial (Nero, Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Burial (Nero, Open) Left_bar_bleue190/190The Burial (Nero, Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

The Burial (Nero, Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Burial (Nero, Open)   The Burial (Nero, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:40 pm

Cepeda stands over his parent's graves. Cepeda looks at the gravestones.

Steve and Sandra Wilkens
????-2010
They will be missed greatly.

Cepeda looks down on there graves as he puts his hands in his pockets as he looks at their keyblades stuck into the ground next to the ground. Cepeda takes out Mars and Juptier as he smiles.

Hi Mom, Hi Dad, it's me your son. If you can hear me, i found Nero, and i'm trying my best to take care of him. He is really strong, just like you two were, I finally avenged you, Yangus, I took care of him finally. You guys proabaly don't know him, but recently i've been training with Vergil. I've made lots of new friends, like Ghost, Namine, Dante, Vergil, little bro Nero, Rikku, Blaze, Axel, Kairi, Crispin and many others.

Cepeda looks at there graves and tries his best to hold back tears.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
The Burial (Nero, Open) Left_bar_bleue270/270The Burial (Nero, Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The Burial (Nero, Open) Left_bar_bleue250/250The Burial (Nero, Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Burial (Nero, Open)   The Burial (Nero, Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:49 pm

i walk up from behind cepeda and put my hand on his shoulder."i bearly new them.i got put into the order of the sword when i was so young.what were they like." i said to cepeda
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The Burial (Nero, Open) Left_bar_bleue210/210The Burial (Nero, Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Burial (Nero, Open) Left_bar_bleue190/190The Burial (Nero, Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Burial (Nero, Open)   The Burial (Nero, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:05 am

Well, dad was sort of like, you, sure i inherited wielding a keyblade, but you inherited his appearnce, his personality, pretty much everything. Mom, she was real nice, always putting her friends and family first.

Cepeda looks at their graves, as he smiles again.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The Burial (Nero, Open) Left_bar_bleue270/270The Burial (Nero, Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The Burial (Nero, Open) Left_bar_bleue250/250The Burial (Nero, Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Burial (Nero, Open)   The Burial (Nero, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:06 am

i looked at the graves then at cepeda."cepeda,there is somthing i must tell you" i said
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Burial (Nero, Open)   The Burial (Nero, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:23 am

What is it?

Cepeda looks over at Nero with a serious look.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Burial (Nero, Open)   The Burial (Nero, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:04 pm

"when i fought Agnus he stabed me and used my blood to raise the savior.he then said that i was from the sparda bloodline." i said."me and vergil are checking into that" i said
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Burial (Nero, Open)   The Burial (Nero, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:35 pm

Hmm, so you aren't my brother.

Cepeda takes the photo out of him Nero, and maybe their parents. Cepeda looked at the photo then back at Nero. Cepeda puts it back in his pocket. Cepeda then looks at Nero.

So, is Sparda your father.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Burial (Nero, Open)   The Burial (Nero, Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:39 pm

"no i would be the same age as vergil and dante,but i do remember a little of our i mean your parents. i think they took care of me when i was young" i said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Burial (Nero, Open)   The Burial (Nero, Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Burial (Nero, Open)
Page 1 of 1