Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Vote_lcapFinding the Truth (Me, Nero) Voting_barFinding the Truth (Me, Nero) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Vote_lcapFinding the Truth (Me, Nero) Voting_barFinding the Truth (Me, Nero) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Finding the Truth (Me, Nero)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Left_bar_bleue210/210Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Left_bar_bleue190/190Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Empty
PostSubject: Finding the Truth (Me, Nero)   Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Cepeda walks to the area where his parents were killed and his brother was taken away. "Maybe, i should find some evidence." Cepeda walks into the house and sees that everything is strangely clean. "What the h**l, why is this place so clean. Cepeda walks into a room with a crib and wallpaper of planets and stars. "This must of been my room." Cepeda walks out and walks into a room with a bunch of toys and Buzz Lightyear wallpaper. "This must have been my brother's room." Cepeda walks and sees a paper with a A on it and a bunch of math problems on them. "THis must be my brothers homework, Maybe his name is on it!" Cepeda looks and sees the first name erased with eraser pieces on top of it and sees the last name. "Wilkens, thats my last name Wilkens." Cepeda then starts to walk out as he sees footsteps. "Might as well follow them." Cepeda begins to follow the footsteps as they follow to a broken window. Cepeda crawls out the window and sees more footsteps and begins to follow. Cepeda then sees the footsteps and hears a voice Here's your Brother!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Left_bar_bleue270/270Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Left_bar_bleue250/250Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Truth (Me, Nero)   Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:10 pm

i walk into this house to see why it looks so familar then i realise that this was my old home.i look around for my family then realise that they were taken long ago. i hear foot steps,thinking its my brother,i yell for him
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Left_bar_bleue210/210Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Left_bar_bleue190/190Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Truth (Me, Nero)   Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Cepeda sees the image and sees Nero. "He.. is my brother." Cepeda falls to his knees and starts to laugh. "This whole time, i've been around my brother." Cepeda hears Nero's laugh and starts to run back to the house and sees Nero and starts to smile. "Hello, Brother."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Left_bar_bleue270/270Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Left_bar_bleue250/250Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Truth (Me, Nero)   Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:11 am

"i cant belive that i have a brother " i said as i look at him.i start to cry then i smile
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Truth (Me, Nero)   Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:30 am

Cepeda then looks at a picture of their family and sees his father and his mother. "Dam them!" Cepeda charges outside again and sees the man still standing there. "WHO ARE YOU!?" Cepeda starts to run at him but he starts to fly away. "IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Truth (Me, Nero)   Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:50 am

i look at the man and point blue rose at him but he's out of range."damnit! " i said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Truth (Me, Nero)   Finding the Truth (Me, Nero) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding the Truth (Me, Nero)
Page 1 of 1