Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Vote_lcapFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Voting_barFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Vote_lcapFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Voting_barFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)

Go down 
+3
Phantom
Nero
Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Left_bar_bleue130/130Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Left_bar_bleue110/110Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Empty
PostSubject: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:18 pm

"Time to start fresh" i say waiting for at least nero and ghost to come running out of no where when 3 Demons show up from under ground "AWW C'MON, I DONT HAVE ANYTIME FOR THIS" i say trying to stab one in the head.

OOC: SOME MAY HAVE RECIEVED INVITES TO POST

Last edited by Cecil on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Left_bar_bleue270/270Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Left_bar_bleue250/250Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:24 pm

i step out of a portal with red queen drawn and slice a demons head off.i look at cecil and say."welcom back "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:26 am

I opened a portal next to the demon whom wasn't dead yet. I reached my arm out and shattered his skull with my hand. I pulled my hand back in and closed the portal. "Hey guys." I said from behind Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Left_bar_bleue70/70Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Left_bar_bleue50/50Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:28 am

I walk in from the distance and stand next to my brother. "Hey Nero." I said as I put my hand on Ghost's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Left_bar_bleue270/270Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Left_bar_bleue250/250Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:35 am

i crush a demon with a giant image of my fist.i then turn and look at phantom "hey,whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Left_bar_bleue70/70Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Left_bar_bleue50/50Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:22 am

"Just walking around when I saw my bro." I said to Nero as I look to Ghost and smile. "How are you brother?" I asked Ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:24 am

I look over to Phantom. "Im doing ok. For now." I say with a smile. I turned and gave my brother a hug then looked back at Cecil. "I bet you didn't know I had a brother did you?" I say to Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:26 am

I look to the strange man and noticed that I haven't had the honor in meeting him yet. "Hello, I'm Ghost's OLDER brother." I say to him as I held up my hand in respect. "You can call me Phantom." I added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:28 am

I look back to my brother. "Oh, sorry. Where are my manors." I say as I look back to Cecil. "Cecil, this is my brother Phantom. Phantom, this is Cecil." I say as I look back to Phantom. "Remember the guy I told you about, the one that gets annoying at times?" I added as I talked to Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Left_bar_bleue210/210Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Left_bar_bleue190/190Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:24 pm

I open a portal and see Cecil, Ghost, Nero, and Phantom. I walk over to them and say, "Hey guys what's going on?" I then look out at the water.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:28 pm

I look back to Dante. "Cecil appologized for his qast actions, we got together to accept his appology and catch up on old times." I said to Dante. I looked back to Phantom. "Well any ways, Do you remember what I told you about Cecil? How he got annoying at time? Well that is all patched up now. Go ahead and make a new friend big bro." I said to Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:00 pm

i look at dante with surprise."you didnt hit me or ghost in the head" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:54 pm

I glare at Nero. "Don't remind him." I said quickly as if to try to make sure Dante doesn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:28 pm

I looked at my brother right in the eyes. "So I don't have to avoid him anymore?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:47 pm

I began to laugh. "I never said avoid him. I just said watch out for him." I said as I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Left_bar_bleue130/130Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Left_bar_bleue110/110Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:02 pm

OOC: wow i didnt expect that many replys so fast

IC. i turn and look and both ghost and nero "thanks for the help guys" i say adding "and yes ghost i knew you had a brother, nero told me, but i didnt know he was older than you. Phantom, is that even true?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:08 pm

I look over to Cecil. "Would I lie?" I asked as I placed my arm around my brothers neck. "He may be older but still has a lot to learn." I said as I began to smile
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:53 pm

i look at the two and feel alittle sad.i started thinking about cepeda and how he was the closes thing i had to a brother.he then lost control of his demon and is somwhere.i look at ghost and say."do you know what happened to cepeda?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:59 pm

"I haven't heard from him in a while. Why do you ask?" I said as I looked over to Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:01 pm

i look at ghost."i was just wondering.last time i saw him, he was beating demons sensless looking for sparda and fighting vergil" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:03 pm

"Nero, I know you better than that. Whats on your mind?" I said as I looked directly into Nero's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:12 pm

"im worried about him,he was the closest thing i had to a brother and now he's gone" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:16 pm

"Nero, Look around you." I said as I began to smile. "We all are family in a way." I said as I began to walk over to him. "We look out for each other and make sure nothing bad happens." I said as I put my hand on his shoulder. "We are here for you. Cepeda will come back when he realizes this." I continued in a soothing voice.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:09 pm

i look at ghost and smile."thanks man" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:33 pm

"That is what 'family' is for...brother." I said to Nero with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next