Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Voting_barFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Voting_barFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)

Go down 
+3
Phantom
Nero
Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:27 am

I walk up behind Ghost and Nero, but instead of hitting both of them in the head, I only hit Ghost in the back of the head and say softly, "I heard that." Then as I'm walking away and towards Cecil when I do it a second time. "You can have Nero's too." I smirk and walk over to Cecil and say, "Welcome back my friend. We may have had our differences, but that is only because our personalities are so similar to each other. So for my actions towards you, I apologize. Are you ready to become a true Chevalier, just as everyone you see here before beside Phantom ?" I look at Cecil and wait for his response.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:47 am

"I dont Feel that i am, but yes." i say adding "UHH Nero, Ghost turn around" when i see hundreds of Demons and Heartless
"Well if that ain't typical" i say stabbing a demon and heartless with Blade Of Oceans and Black Dahlia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:12 pm

"Don't even bother trying to fight them Cecil." I said as I casted Summon Sword Mimic and wave after wave of them began to kill each and every Heartless and Demons coming towards us. "I have gotten stronger sense you last seen me." I said with a smirk. With all of the Heartless and Demons dead I began to absorb the bodies to clean up the mess.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:39 pm

a reaver heartless apears and starts running at us.i look at ghost and smile."can i have this one sense you got the rest?" i said as i pulled out red queen and say."i want to show him that i got stronger also"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:51 pm

"Go for it." I said as I folded my arms behind my head.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:46 pm

i run at it and jump into the air and flip over its head.i land on its back stab it.i screams and throws me off.i land and run at it again.this time i bust its leg with a giant image of my arm.it falls to the ground.i walk over to it and splater its head with my giant image of my arm.one of its mouths try's to bite me but i turn and blast it with lightning till it dies."thats how it's done" i said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:16 pm

"Nicely done but you could have done it faster." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:17 pm

"ya i know" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:20 pm

"And your technique was sloppy. He wouldn't have been able to buck you off if you had a better technique." I stated with the smile still on my face.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:21 pm

i look at ghost and smile." shut.....up" i said
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:24 pm

as i look at nero and ghost i begn to laugh and say jokingly "ok you two both have an alpha male personality so who is going to kill who first, eh? i mean c'mon REALLY?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:30 pm

"How about I kill you and then go for Nero?" I said to Cecil sarcastically with an evil grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:41 pm

"ok first of all i know you well enough to know YOU WOULDNT IN A LIFETIME OR 5.....so uhh
BS! oh and by the way WHOA there frisky" i say ending with a bit of sarcasm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:44 pm

I Pulled out Hydra and pointed it straight at Cecil's head while looking at Nero. "Don't test me." I said in a serious tone. A demonic smile appeared on my face. One of which Cecil couldn't see and Nero hasn't seen before.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:58 pm

i stand still looking at ghost and saying "yes, is there something you need?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:55 am

Still without looking I fired one shot. The shot barely missed Cecil's head but still killed 3 heartless that were sneaking up on him.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:03 am

I smack Ghost and Nero in the backs of their heads and say, "What did I tell you about senseless killings, because everyone here knows I can kill all three of you and only break a littile to no sweat at all." I say sarcastically. Then behind Cecil I see three Reaper demons, and I look at Cecil and call Selene and throw her around Cecil and call Helios and slash at one of the other two. I then let Helios go as it floats in the air like Selene is doing and draw Death Reaper and strike at the third and final Reaper. I sheath Death Reaper and call for Selene and Helios to come to my hands. Then once I catch them and land on the ground, the three disperse into nothing, leaving me without a scratch. I then look at my three students and say, "That is how it's done." I then turn and shoot the hound that was about to leap at me and blast a fireball at me.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:24 am

"You just smacked me for sensless killing but what do you go and do?" I say with a laugh. "Why so hypacritical today?" I added sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:50 pm

as i look at ghost i say "Calm yourself [numbnuts]"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:53 pm

Cepeda is seen in a tree as he sees a heartless, he jumps out and kicks it as he comes down and stabs it. Cepeda walks over to the group of minors, and he starts to laugh.

What are you little tikes doing today, hopefully your staying out of trouble, but that would be hard to do , seeing that it's Nero and Ghost...together.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:18 pm

"can i hurt him Dante?" i say with a serious look of anger in my eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:03 am

"You will NOT touch Cepeda. Keybladers are almost extinct. You touch him and you have to deal with me." I said as I got in Cecil's face.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:47 am

Cepeda looks over at Cecil then he looks over at Ghost.

I got this covered Ghost.

Cepeda walks over to Cecil and he scans him, Cepeda then puts both Mars and Juptier away, and takes out X-Blade.

Fight me, if you think you can take me.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:26 pm

i run infront of cecil and pick cepeda up by the throut and look him in the eye's."thry somthing,and i'll rip your throut out you tratior" i said in a demonic voice.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Cepeda is picked up as he looks right into Nero's eyes shocked. Cepeda kicked Nero in the gut as he starts to speak.

What the hell are you doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next