Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Vote_lcapFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Voting_barFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Vote_lcapFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Voting_barFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)

Go down 
+3
Phantom
Nero
Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue210/210Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue190/190Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:55 am

Back in the Caverns: I deflect Xemnas' laser swords as they launch towards me and my friends. The three of us stand back to back as we fight off the organization. "King Mickey, we need to get you out of here. Riku and myself can take care of them." The king looks at me and says, "If Riku is staying, then I am staying with him." "As you wish sir. Alright, let's end this." The three of us charge up our final attack, and I quickly transform into my Celestial form and use my Celestial Judgement.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:06 am

I sense Dante's power raise. I look over to Nero and grab Kazma from him. "Grab Cepeda and come with me." I said as I ran off towards Dante with Kazma on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue210/210Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue190/190Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:22 am

Back in the Caverns: We release out energy, and create a giant dust cloud, as well as a wave of dust. As it settles, all the members lay embedded into the walls of the area. Then as we all prepare to attack again, they all run away. I sheath my weapons, and revert to my human form and say to them, "Let's get out of here before this place decides to collapse." I then open a portal and walk through it with Riku and the King. Then go through the other portal and turn around outside the caverns to see them fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:26 am

I get to the enterance of the cavern to see it collapsing. "DANTE." I said in worry as I knotice his energy dissapeared. I quickly pulled out my cell phone and sent him a text. "Dante, If you are still alive then go to the entrance of the cavern you were just at. I have something to show you." I hit send and waited for a responce.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue130/130Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue110/110Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:42 am

"well atleast most of the cepeda problem is over, now where's dante? did he get out of that cavern yet?" i say with a dark tone
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:59 am

I look at King Mickey and Riku and say, "It's time for you two to head back to the castle. There is much you two must tend to. Don't worry about Kairi Riku I am taking care of her." I open a portal back to Disney Castle and wave to them as they step through and wave back. "See ya guys." I smirk and turn and walk away. I then check my pocket for my phone to call kairi and tell her I saw Riku until I notice that it wasn't in any of my pockets. I look up in the air and say, "Really that is my 8th phone this month. Aw man Kairi is going to kill me. I must have dropped it in the cavern." I then walk away from the wreckage.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Cepeda gets up struggling with X-Blade in his hand. Cepeda looks at Namine, Ghost, and Nero as he grunts.

You iditos, there is a reason i trapped Kazma inside of me, to save everyone around us, Kazma is stronger than you think, I promised a friend to always take care of him.

Cepeda then looks over at Ghost.

It's a reason i joined the organization, I knew you guys wouldn't approve, I thought they had some way, I could seal him from taking over again and keeping him still inside, then when i was done, I would finish them off single handly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:31 pm

"Kazma is powerless now. All the power he had now resides in you." I said as I looked over to Cepeda. "The yellow aura I placed in you was all of Kazma's power. He is now nothing to worry about. I just hope you are able to handle his power." I said to Cepeda as I looked down at Kazma. "Not so tough now, Are ya?" I said in a taunting tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue270/270Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue250/250Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:34 pm

i look at cepeda then fallow ghost."any word from dante?" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:36 pm

"Nothing. I'm worried that he might be down in the rubble of the cavern. His energy dissipated when the cavern collapsed on its self." I said as I looked over to the closed up cavern with a concerned look on my face.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:13 pm

Why don't you just let me take care of things by myself, I don't need any of you ok? And now the organization is proabaly gonna be on my ass about this, I was gonna do some assissantions in their sleep.

Cepeda looks at all of them

Look, Im not that same little immature geek from before, all of you think you know me but you do.

Cepeda looks at Namine

And out of all of you I thought you would be the one to understand

Cepeda then puts his keyblade away, as he punchs a tree, he grabs his gut. He is felling intense pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:21 pm

"Cepeda, Why would you just want to seal him away? If I was in your position I would want him gone for good." I said as I walked over to Cepeda. "What is wrong?" I said as I saw him grabbing at his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:29 pm

I don't want to have to rely on him for power Ghost, i was just fine before he was trapped inside.

Cepeda grabs his gut harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:33 pm

"You can't hide the pain. Tell me what is wrong." I said as I got closer to Cepeda.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:38 pm

Kazma, he attached himself to me, and no that he has been yanked out, and some of me are stretched out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:42 pm

"He wasn't yanked out, just extracted out. Part of him is still there. Just not the evil part of him." I said to Cepeda. "My main goal was to extract the evil from you, During the ritual I noticed that not all of Kazma was evil. The good Kazma is still there and from what I saw, He was stronger than his evil half." I continued.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:14 pm

I don't need your help!

Cepeda starts to walk from him, but can't move from the pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:42 pm

I raised my hand towards Cepeda and sent a gust of wind going his way. "May my divine winds heal your emptiness." I said as I turned and walked away from Cepeda. "Maybe one day your stubbornness will get yourself killed." I added coldly.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:03 am

I see everyone and go over to them. I then see Cepeda and punch him square in the jaw. "You are wreckless. Do you not understand that you aren't a child anymore? You can't sit here and make decisions like this and not tell us. Especially since he is your brother. Maybe if you weren't so scared to ask us them you would have found out that you didn't need to join the Organizaiton. One reason is because if you would just ask me I would tell you that they don't have anything to seal beings away. Then secondly, if you would've talked to me I could have told you that I know someone who can help you with what you want done, but no you had to be a little dumbass and go and do this bullshit. Now your little buddies won't be feeling up to par for a while. Seeing as they all just got there ass handed to them." I slug Cepeda even harder, this time with my Devil Arm.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:54 pm

Cepeda hits the ground, as he swings the arm Kazma's power is trapped in at Dante, he grabs his collar.

One, I don't have a brother, two, I'm not scared of you, our anyone ok? I don't need you or any of you to tell me how much of a dumbass I am, none of you are my father.

Cepeda then lets go of his collar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:16 am

"It's shit like that, that is going to get you killed." I said coldly as I glared over at Cepeda. "We aren't always going to be around to protect your ass. You think the organization really cares? To them you still are one of us. They could care less if your dead or alive. To them, if your dead then its just one less of us to worry about." I added as I looked away. Just the sight of Cepeda pissed me of at this point.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Since when have I ever needed you guys to protect me, I'm strong to take care of myself. And I don't care, I don't need them, I'm simply using them for their information. Maybe, I can absorb Kingdom Hearts, if i do, then that'll put their plans to rest.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue270/270Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue250/250Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:46 pm

"shut up!" i said as i punched cepeda in the face with my right hand. i look at him with anger."i dont care what happens to you cepeda, you could be killed for all i care.its the humans im here to protect.if you lose then demons,heartless,the orginizion every body will think they can kill us." i said as i picked him up by the throut and looked him in the eye's and said."and geuss who they will come after first......our kids you dumbass" i said as i slamed him through a tree.i let go of him and walk off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:12 pm

I look over to Cepeda. "If they go after Chey then not even Dante and Vergil would be able to hold me back. You will be my first target in the organization." I said coldly to Cepeda as I followed behind Nero.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:24 am

Cepeda then gets up, and he jumps and lands in front of Nero as he punchs him in the face.

Don't do that again, and I don't care Ghost, I grow tired of this life anyway.

Cepeda opens a portal and walks inside and quickly closes it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next