Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Vote_lcapFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Voting_barFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Vote_lcapFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Voting_barFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)

Go down 
+3
Phantom
Nero
Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue210/210Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue190/190Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:36 am

You don't get it, I'm not hurting anyone but myself right now. I won't kidnap anyone im not killing anyone except Kingdom Hearts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:29 pm

"You may be hurting yourself right now but I did a little research on Kingdom Hearts. I haven't completed my studies but I think that If you destroy Kingdom Hearts than your Keyblade abilities will be lost. Kingdom Hearts is a major source of Keybladers powers. If it is destroyed I think there will be no more Keybladers." I said in a serious tone to Cepeda. "But I am not completely sure. Like I said, I haven't completed my research." I added.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue210/210Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue190/190Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:44 am

With the death of Kingdom Hearts, brings the death of Heartless and Nobodies, there will be no need for keyblade wielders. I'm leaving now, if you want to come, then follow me, I'm departing tomorrow, but if otherwise goodbye, because with the side effects with this, i will mostly like die from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:40 am

I jumped in front of Cepeda. "Sorry, Now that you said that I can't let you do this. Namine is a Nobody and if she died I will come after you. Even if you do die I know my way to the other side. I WILL come find your ass and when I do you will wish you never existed." I said coldly as I pulled out Love and Hate. "I was trying to keep the peace but now that Namine's life is involved I will do anything to stop this." I said as I began to charge up energy in the bullets and blade of Love and Hate. "Choose your next move wisely, It may be your last." I added as I held Love and Hate by my side.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:26 am

Namine isn't a nobody, i found a solution to that, do you know Riku? He shall take my heart and give it to her with the keyblade of other people's heart. So after that I can finally destroy kingdom hearts, i told you i didn't want to hurt anyone, except myself.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue270/270Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue250/250Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:25 pm

i grab hold of cepeda by the throut with my right hand and look at him."what about xion? huh? and marluxia, and axel,?" i screamed as my hand tightened around cepeda's throut.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 434
Class : Keyblade apprentice
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue90/90Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue70/70Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:43 am

"you're worried about members of the orginization?"
i said in a flat tone leaving people wondering if i was joking or not
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leviissocooler
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue130/130Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue110/110Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:47 am

"Ventus" i said "he does care for them cause *short pause* there organization spies. now if you dont mind shut up. just kidding. but they are spies"
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue90/90Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue70/70Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:02 am

"hey cecil have youever heard of sarcasm? because i already know these things"
i said in an extremely annoyed voice
"and f you haven't noticed cepeda's bein strangle and if not pretty darn near close to it"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue130/130Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue110/110Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:07 am

"yeah i know but im healing him at the same time so it wont effect him" i say looking over to Nero and say "let go, Nero, im getting really tired of healing him!"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:44 am

Xion, isn't a nobody, and as for Axel and Marluxia, I'll just strike kingdom hearts with the keyblade with other peoples hearts, and maybe it could spar two hearts for them, but they will need to come with me.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:45 pm

"i see"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:41 pm

"what is there to see? he's a fool, HELPING THE HEARTLESS!! " I say Angrily, pushing Ventus out of my way as I walk off.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:54 am

Idiot, he doesn't know that when Kingdom Hearts is destroyed heartless are destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:25 am

I turn around and look at Cepeda ans say "Along with us......"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:36 pm

Do you know what Kingdom Hearts has done to us. Organization XIII, Heartless, and the Unborn. All seeking Kingdom Hearts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:03 pm

I step out a portal. "Cepeda, do you not realize what you are doing? If you destroy Kingdom hearts, then all hearts will die along with it. You will not create a world without Heartless, but a world where they strive." I said holding my hands out.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:17 pm

But, I read in the Organization's library that Kingdom Hearts, is the source of Heartless and Unbirth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:21 pm

I couldn't help but laugh at that. "You know that Xemnas is a master mind, he probably put that there so that he could trick someone into reading it." I said with a smile. "You've been fooled Cepeda, got it memorized?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:26 pm

If he was such a genuis, why did i kill him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:39 pm

I held my hands up to my sides, "Who knows, could have been all part of his plot." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Then, he knew i was going to betray him, but why did he look so surprised when i killed him, unless it wasn't him who did it, or it was someone else.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Axel quote: "I step out a portal. "Cepeda, do you not realize what you are doing? If you destroy Kingdom hearts, then all hearts will die along with it. You will not create a world without Heartless, but a world where they strive." I said holding my hands out."

"I, was trying to tell him the same thing, Axel." I say with a flat tone
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Fine, I apologize Cecil.

Cepeda looks at Cecil and puts his hand out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8