Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Vote_lcapFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Voting_barFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Vote_lcapFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Voting_barFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)

Go down 
+3
Phantom
Nero
Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:41 pm

I opened a portal to Vergil's manor and began to look for Vergil. "Vergil, Are you here?" I asked as I begin to walk through the halls in search of Vergil.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue270/270Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue250/250Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:49 pm

i put my hand on ghost shoulder."i know what will bring him" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:51 pm

"What exactly is that?" I said as I looked over my shoulder to Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue270/270Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue250/250Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:28 pm

"his parents" i ssid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:38 pm

"Ok...where are they?" I asked with interest in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:40 pm

"their dead,buried in the keyblade grave yard" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:07 pm

"Then how are you planning on getting him into a trap?" I said as I looked at Nero seriously.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:29 pm

i look at ghost then to cecil."i will call him out infront of the graves of his parents.he will have to come.when we fight you two hide and wait for him to stab me.then hurry and get him" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:46 am

"That'll work." I said to Nero as I looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue210/210Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue190/190Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:25 am

OOC: Cecil I went in the oppposite direction of you and everyone else

Inside the cave, I walk through as I look around. I create an orb of energy to use as a light, to see what was around me. Then as I go further into the system of tunnels I see that it is starting to brighten up . I think to myselft, "What the hell is going on?" Then as I near the end I see a light ahead of me. I get to the end of the tunnel and see a drop. At the bottom I see two people encircled by Organization XIII. As I look closer I see that it is King Mickey and Riku (Sora and kairi's best Friend.) Then without any hesitation. I draw Death Reaper and leap off of the area of which I was standing and land between the king and the Organization. "Sorry I was late King Mickey. I had business to tend to." King Mickey looks at me and say, "It's quite all right. Riku and myself have done quite all right. haven't we Riku?" Riku then looks at me and the king and says, "Speak for yourself." I look at Riku and say, "Hey long time no see. What do you say we get the hell out of here and I get you two back to the castle. I am taking over your mission to get rid and substain the darkness. Now let's get to work." Then as I turn around Xemnas takes his hood off and starts clapping and says, "Nice speech Dante, but you really think you can beat all of us." I look at Xemnas and say, "No, but I don't have to because I have friends which will help me." At that moment I sprint at Xemnas and Riku and the King sprint at everyone else, and blades begin to clash and sparks fly as the three of us battle with Organization XIII>
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue130/130Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue110/110Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:50 am

I look over to ghost and nero and say "wait, you hear that. sounds like its coming from behind us..."
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue210/210Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue190/190Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Cepeda appears behind Cecil, and takes his shoulder, and throws him to the side, and faces the rest of them.

My new mission, to elimante you two.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue130/130Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue110/110Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:28 pm

"damnit!! hey ghost cut yourself. use your bloodlust! (sorry if i got the name wrong ghost, i dont know what is really is)" i say as i walk up behind cepeda and slicing into his shinbone with a sideswipe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:10 pm

I Look back at Cepeda. "You will never be able to rid of us as long as we all stand together." I said as I pulled out Heaven and Hell. "Cecil, my blood lust only works when others cause me to bleed or if I cause someone to bleed." I explained to Cecil. "This doesn't have to happen Cepeda. You are being blinded by Kazma. He has brain washed you." I said to Cepeda.

OOC: It is called Beserker form.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:47 pm

OOC thanks for the info on that

IC: "ok then" i say as i cut into ghosts leg just enough to make it bleed but not do damage
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:49 pm

i put my hand infront of ghost and step forward.i look at cepeda and smile."their here arn't they? and dante found them.so they sent you to hold us off." i said as i drew red queen.i look at ghost and cecil."go help dante i got the traitor" i said as i lunged at cepeda
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:51 pm

"lets all go help him" i say as i cut off all cepeda's limbs
OOC: I' WILL HEAL HIM AFTER GHOST DOES HIS PART
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Cepeda kicks Cecil dead in the gut before he gets the chance, as he then stabs him in the shoulder with Mars, Cepeda then looks at Ghost.

No, this is all me, I joined the organization, because they are like me, not human anymore, and i seek to be human again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:06 pm

"Seek to be human? Why would you go to the organization to be human again? What will they do for you...NOT A GODDAMN THING. They just want to use you to hurt us. If you wanted to be human again why didn't you just talk to me? I can help only if you want me. Either way if you want it or not I am going to get rid of Kazma though. I have had enough with him." I said to Cepeda as I pulled out Heaven and Hell.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:41 pm

I then lept on Cepeda's back, placing my bladed tonfa against his neck. "You will NOT hurt either one of them. You will have to deal with me before that happens," I say in a hate filled voice. I flip my tonfa over and rub the end of my handle against his throat. I cock it back and land a hit to his jugular. I then pull him bachwards as we both fall to the ground. I then sit ontop of his stomach, grab Chii while throwing my tonfa to the ground, and raise it above my head. I slice Cepeda's cheek open again, leaving the X mark once more. I then look him dead in the eyes, mine red with hate, and say to him, "You'd be stupid to try and tear my little family apart."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:19 pm

"Hun, It's fine. He can't hurt me." I said with a smile as I looked at how enraged Namine was at the thought of me getting hurt. "But I do need him to be held down why I do a quick little ritual." I said as I put on my alchemy gloves.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:35 pm

i walk over with ghost.i look at him and say."i know how to pull kazma out but i need you switch their power so lets get started."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:44 pm

"Okay keep him still." I said as I used 2 fingers to begin to draw a symbol on the ground around Cepeda. I clapped my hands together and took a deep breath. "I sure hope I do this fast enough." I said as my glove began to glow red. I touched Cepeda's forehead and slowly pulled my hand back. A yellowish aura was starting to be pulled by my hand. With my other I held it up. I quickly smacked my hand down and brought the other one down. There were two explosions, One from each hand. I then stood up straight with my arms pointed to each of my sides. One held a Yellow aura and the other held a red aura. I put the hand with the yellow aura against Cepeda and another explosion came from my hand. "Half way there." I said as I held the red aura in my hand. I took a few steps backwards and as fast as I could I drew a small symbol on the ground. I placed the hand with the red aura on it and a red explosion came from my hand again. There was a big puff of smoke and when it cleared there was a scrawny naked man laying on the ground curled up in a ball. "Hello Kazma." I said with a big grin on my face. "You can let Cepeda down now. He needs some rest." I said to Nero and Namine. "As for you Kazma. How does it feel to be powerless?" I said in a demonic like voice.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:50 pm

i look at cepeda and smile.i grab kazma by the throut with my right hand and lift him into the air."what is stopping me from tearing your throut out and smashing you to nothing?" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:40 am

"We should let Dante judge him. Dante will know what to do with him." I said to Nero as I put my hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next