Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Vote_lcapFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Voting_barFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Vote_lcapFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Voting_barFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)

Go down 
+3
Phantom
Nero
Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue270/270Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250/250Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:55 am

"ok but now we have to find him" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:20 pm

"That is doable." I said as I began to think of where he would go.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue130/130Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue110/110Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:13 pm

"well lets get started then" i say waiting for a response
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:23 pm

"Im sorry Cecil but you cant help. You are too weak and if anything happened to you then I feel like I am not a good enough Chevailler. I took an oath to protect my friends and that is what I plan to do." I say to Cecil. "Lets go Nero." I said as I turned around and began to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue270/270Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250/250Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:25 pm

i look at cecil then turn and walk with ghost
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue210/210Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190/190Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:09 am

"Ghost, Cecil goes whether you like it or not. To protect a friend is not to keep them from battle, but to also encourage them and give them the proper tools to excel in their strengths. To break their limits and become stronger. Yes Vergil and I held you back, just as wwe did to you Nero, but only because we wanted you to be fully ready and able to handle the power which you became responsible for. So you see we did it for you to master your abilities, not because you're ready. Because honestly, you two are as reckless as my three daughters." I say to Ghost and Nero and then look at Cecil and Cepeda and say, "You two had better get going. They will need your help, they just don't know it yet." I open a portal and step into it not really giving it a destination.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:15 am

OOC: cepeda was already gone...try to read the post better XD

IC: "Verry well Dante, Lets go Cecil." I said over my shoulder without turning around.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue210/210Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190/190Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:26 am

"Ghost pay attention to what I just said and take it to heart. It will save your ass some day" I smirk at him then start running in the opposite direction. I then think to myself, (Good luck students) I then leap to the tops of the trees and head for the caves and caverns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:29 am

"Its time to rid the world of Kazma once and for all." I said as I continued to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:24 am

I continue leaping until I reach the entrance and say, "Well this is where it all began, so here is where it shall all end." I summon Selene and raise my hands to the heavens as Selene and Helios fall into my hands. I then walk forward into the dark.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue130/130Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue110/110Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:55 am

As i follow Dante a say "so whats going on with all these rumors that Cepeda joined organization 13?? is it true?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:49 pm

i follow ghost with my head hung low.i keep thinking the same thing over and over."i failed my brother" i thought
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:09 pm

I turn around to see Nero and Ghost and see nero aint looking too good, i walk over to him and say "you only act like that when something is wrong, so whats bothering you?hmmmmmmmmm"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:15 pm

I looked back at Nero. "Its okay. We will have Cepeda back soon." I said to Nero as I stopped walking and put my hand on Nero's shoulder. "Right now we just have to stick to our plan. You remember what to do right?" I added to Nero.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:17 pm

"plan... what plan?" i say with a dazed look
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:20 pm

"The plan we came up with to rid of Kazma from Cepeda's body...Remember?!?! The one where I use 3 different alchemy rituals to strip Kazma of his power, Strip Kazma from Cepeda, Then put Kazma's power back into Cepeda?" It was what we just got done talking about not even 10 minutes ago..." I explained to Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:32 pm

"oh yeah that one sorry i kinda forgot that, i guess i wasnt listening too well" i say looking qiute embaresed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:34 pm

"Right now we just have to figure out how we are going to find Cepeda and detain him." I said as I looked over to Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:37 pm

"Nero told me he is a part of organization 13.. why not check at the headquarters?" i say looking over to Ghost "he went thrue a portal tricking nero into it so he should know where it is" i added slowly looking towards Nero
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:40 pm

"Yes but the organization always moves headquarters...we have no clue if they are there anymore or not." I reminded Cecil. "That is why we haven't gotten rid of the organization yet." I continued.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:48 pm

"you are right, unfortunatly cause if they held still they'd all be dead by now" i saidas i begin to look at the ground and think deeply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:50 pm

"We need to set up a trap for Cepeda. Something he can't resist." I said as I began to think.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:54 pm

"Me, he hates me...given the chance to kill me, he just cant resist taking that chance even if he knows it a trap. we all know that." i say hiding my weapon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:12 pm

"No, more than that. He is one of few Keybladers left. If we talk to Dante to see if he can temporarily change us to Keybladers then Cepeda might suddenly take a fancy to us." I said as I looked back to see if Dante was still near us.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:26 pm

"Good point" i say as i begin to pace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next