Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The order - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe order - Page 2 Voting_barThe order - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
The order - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe order - Page 2 Voting_barThe order - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The order

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The order - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50The order - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The order - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30The order - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:37 am

In the Mansion: Alice smiled at Nero. "You are one of them, Master Nero. but the only one that's mostly human." She said with a smile.

Fortuna: Kiran looked up at Ghost and noticed what he was doing. "Ghost, Stop!" She yelled before jumping toward him. She was blindsided by Setsuna. "Hello Kiran, Where is my father?" He asked with an evil smile.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
The order - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270The order - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The order - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250The order - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:15 pm

i smile at her then try to stand up.i get up but i lean on red queen for support."alice i have to help the fight,it was my home and my protected that are being attacked" i said
Back to top Go down

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:09 pm

The demons continued to stare at me but suddenly they began to run at me with their weapons at the ready. "SUIT YOUR SELF THEN. YOU WILL ALL PARISH." I said as I put the handles of Heaven and Hell together in front of me. They began to levitate as I let go. I put my palm at the meeting point of the two handles and a red explosion came from my hand. "SAY HELLO TO GRIEF." I said as I grabbed grief which was made from both Heaven and Hell put together. I ran at the group of demons with Grief extended down my arm which was pointed backwards. When I got up to the first demon I spun around and chopped its head off. With blinding speeds I began to swing Grief around in the air and as the demons kept getting closer they kept dying. Minutes gone by and I managed to slaughter most of the demons without gaining a single scratch. I went into a defensive fighting style to get the remaining demons to get closer. Without them realizing it I was charging up Nova deep inside myself. "JUST A LITTLE BIT CLOSER." I said quietly to myself.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The order - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50The order - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The order - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30The order - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:20 pm

In the mansion: Alice Helped Nero stand."Don't worry Master Nero. I'll assist you in anyway I can." She said as she opened a sin rift to Fortuna.

Fortuna: I quickly ran down the street and grabbed Ghost. "Stop it you fool. Do you not see what you are doing to this town?" I said angrily. Meanwhile Kiran regained her balance and pulled her Axe out and prepared for battle with Setsuna. "I'll never tell you where my lord is." She said angrily. Setsuna began to laugh maniacly. "I exist only to kill, Kiran, I don't think a dog like you stands a chance." He said still in laughter. Kiran grew angry and dashed at him with her firey axe in hand.
Back to top Go down

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:24 pm

"What I am doing?" I said to Vergil as I see the demons burning down the village. "I am ridding this village of the pain and torture. I am getting rid of the problem. The demons are destroying it and I plan to stop them." I said as I pushed Vergil's hand off of me and continued to slaughter demons.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The order - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270The order - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The order - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250The order - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:50 pm

i grab my shirt and jacket and step through the portal with alice.when i step out i see setsuna fighting kiran.i blast him with a bolt of lightning,sending him flying.i point red queen at him while ignoring the pain in my gut."alice,get out of here." i said
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The order - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210The order - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The order - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190The order - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:53 pm

"Nero, Alice is ten times stronger than you are. At anything, she should be telling you to go," I say, stepping out of a portal. I casually glance over at Kiran and Setsuna. "What did I miss? Who is Setsuna fighting?" I say with a confused look on my face. I then reach for my tonfas and flash a very dangerous smile.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:57 pm

i look at namine with a weak smile."ok she stays but i go setsuna ok?" i said as i watch setsuna
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:58 pm

I held my blade in front of him. "Be careful of which demons you kill, My minions are out here as well, you are also destroying buildings, be careful what attacks you use." I stated in a calm matter. Alice nodded and backed off and looked like a small scared child. Setsuna pulled himself out of the rubble. "How dare you hit me!" He shouted angrily. Kiran walked over to Nero and gave a slight bow. "Glad to see you are well my prince." She said with a smile. Setsuna began to laugh. "now I see. Hello little brother." He said before laughing maniacly. "I'll put you in an early grave, don't worry, Father will be joining you shortly." He said with a voice that shook with insanity. Setsuna launched a Judgement slash toward Namine but Kiran took it instead. "My apologies, my lady, but My lord will be angry if I let you get hurt." She said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:03 pm

i run up to setsune and try to slash him with red queen."ah so you must be the pathetic copy of my father,i've heard of you" i said as i jumped back and launched more lightning at him
Back to top Go down

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:08 pm

"I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOURS AND THEM. YOURS HAVE A DIFFERENT DEMONIC POWER IN THEM. THE OTHERS ARE WEAK." I said to Vergil as I look over to see Nero. I raised my hand and sent a gust of wind over to him. With that small gust Nero became fully healed. "GOOD LUCK, NERO." I shouted over to him as I reverted my attention back to the demons that are destroying the village.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:11 pm

i feel a gust of wind then my pain disapears.i jump over setsune and hit him with a giant image of my fist
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:13 pm

Setsuna laughed as you slashed at him. "You can't hit me. I will kill everyone!" Setsuna said with laughter. Alice turned into her demon form and crept up on him. She slashed at him with lightning speed. "What? How are you so fast?" He said dodging her attacks. Alice roared as she missed his face by a fraction of an inch. "My master will be angry that you hurt lady Kiran, and he'll be angry that you are trying to hurt the prince." She said as she continued to strike at him. "I love my master and I'm willing to die for his beliefs." She said as tears fell out of her demonic eyes. "Foolish girl, Humans all deserve to die." Setsuna said slashing at her with the black Yamato and she dodged his strike. "Your tears mean nothing because Vergil won't give a damn if you died." He said slashing her across the gut. Alice looked down at the gash in her stomach. "even if he dosen't care if I die. I'll gladly give my life for my master." She said quietly before striking at him again. She fell to her knees and began to feel weak from blood loss. Setsuna saw his opertunity and had his blade up to decapitate the demonic maid.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:19 pm

i go behind him and stab him in the back right behind the heart.i push the blade so that it goes out his chest."leave her alone" i said as i pulled my blade out and grabed hold of his head with my right hand and slam it into the ground.i let go and go over to alice."im gonna get you out of here" i said
Back to top Go down

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:42 pm

I continue to kill Demons until I look around and realize that there is only Vergil's goons. I began to walk around and Talk to Vergil's demons. "PUT OUT THE FIRES AND TRY YOUR BEST TO HELP THE VILLAGERS WHOM ARE INJURED OR LOST." I said to one of the demons. I continued to walk and I saw that Nero was fighting still and then I notice what seems to be the demon form of Alice but I wasn't sure. I walked up to her and placed my hand on her shoulder. "ALICE?" I asked as I looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:47 pm

i look at ghost then say."heal her,i got to kill a very annoying person" i said as i got up and walked to setsune
Back to top Go down

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:51 pm

"YOUR PAIN WILL BE GONE IN A SECOND. JUST BE STRONG FOR A LITTLE LONGER." I said to Alice as I raised my hand and manipulated the air around it. A small breeze went to Alice as her wounds began to dissipate into nothing.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:05 pm

I walked over and noticed that Kiran was down, I walked farther into the battle and saw Alice laying on the ground. I felt a tear fall down my face. "Alice..." I said quietly. I roared and charged at Setsuna. I began to slash at him continuisly. Setsuna had a fearful look on his face before disappearing into Mundus' portal. I continued to slash at the portal. I screamed to the sky in anger before sheathing my sword. I walked over to Alice and picked her up. "Ghost, Take care of Kiran and protect this town. I'm going to take Alice home." I said with a frown on my face and entering a sin rift.
Back to top Go down

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:09 pm

I walked over to Kiran. "AR YOU OK?" I said as I examined her wounds. "I CAN TAKE CARE OF THESE IN NO TIME." I added as I raised my hand and sent a breeze to her wounds. They began to quickly heal. "IS THAT BETTER?" I asked her as her last wound healed.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:12 pm

i look where the portal was so i walk over to it and put my right hand up.suddently the portal reopens.i look at ghost then step in."setsuna your ass is mine" i said
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Kiran smiled as she sat up. "thank you ghost." she said as she got to her feet. "Do you know where all these demons are coming from?" She asked him.

In the Manor: I sat next to Alice's bed. I held my hand to my head. I couldn't believe that I allowed Alice to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:19 pm

i continue in the portal and pull out red queen
Back to top Go down

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:19 pm

"I THOUGHT I TOOK CARE OF THEM ALL. THERE MUST BE A RING MASTER NEAR BY. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN KEEP COMING WITH THE STRENGTH AND NUMBERS THEY ARE RIGHT NOW." I said to Kiran. I looked around and began to notice the demons were all coming from one spot. "LETS TRY OVER THERE. THAT SEEMS TO BE WHERE THEY ALL COME FROM. MAYBE THE RING MASTER IS OVER THERE." I added as I pointed across the village.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The order - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210The order - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The order - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190The order - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:21 pm

When Alice is injured, I become filled with rage. I watch the battle intently until Vergil appears and picks up Alice. I walk over to him and join them when they open the portal. I look at Vergil and then at Alice. I smile weakly. "May I help?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:23 pm

I nodded to Namine. "Thank you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The order
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: