Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The order - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe order - Page 3 Voting_barThe order - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Nero
The order - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe order - Page 3 Voting_barThe order - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The order

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The order - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210The order - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The order - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190The order - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

The order - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:37 pm

"Your welcome," I said to Vergil in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down

The order - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:38 pm

I run towards the other side of town and while I do so I begin to slaughter demons along the way.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
The order - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270The order - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The order - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250The order - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

The order - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:45 pm

i reach the end of the portal and step out.i see setsuna walking.i blast him with lightning."im not finished killing you yet" i said
Back to top Go down

The order - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:50 pm

I continue to slaughter demons as I slowly make my way to the other side of the village. "ALMOST THERE." I said to myself as I got closer and closer.
Back to top Go down

The order - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:27 pm

I threw my Flurry Wheels out the portal and hit two demons that had lept at Ghost. I walked out of the portal and made another Flurry Wheel appear in my hands. "You didn't think I'd let you take all the fun did you?" I said with a smile as I threw my Flurry Wheel at a group of Demons.
Back to top Go down

The order - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:44 pm

A demon managed to stab me and it went through my heart. I quickly grabbed the Demon and threw him towards Axel. I fell back and felt my heart beat slowing down. I allowed myself to die and within seconds my body began to change into my Genetic Necrosis form. I stood up and looked over to Axel. "Perfect timing. Help me get to the Ring Master to stop these Demons from re spawning." I said as I continued to cut down demons and slowly make my way towards the town entrance. As soon as I turned the corner I saw 4 Ring Masters spitting out demons. "This will be fun." I said as I ran towards the Ring Masters.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The order - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270The order - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The order - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250The order - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

The order - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:53 pm

setsuna looks at me then opens a portal and steps through.i run to catch him but he slashes me with his sword.i fly backwards as the portal closes.i get up and say."damnit". i open a portal to vergils mansion and step through.as i exit i step next to vergil and put my right hand on his shoulder."she'll be fine" i said
Back to top Go down

The order - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:47 pm

I switched out Heaven and Hell for Love and Hate and pointed them towards the Ring Masters. I began to charge up energy into Love and Hate and started to fire at them. They all squealed in pain as they sent out more demons. I slashed through the demons like nothing and continued to fire at the Ring Masters.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The order - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:07 pm

i sit down in a chair and look at alice laying there. i then get hit by a wave of guilt.i look at vergil."im sorry father its my fault she was hurt,im sorry if theres anything i can do tell me" i said
Back to top Go down

The order - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:55 pm

I got in closer to the Ring Masters and charged up Nova. "Man I wish Nero was here." I thought as I released Nova causing the Ring Masters to get paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The order - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50The order - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The order - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30The order - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

The order - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:17 pm

I looked down at my maid, she opened her eyes and looked up at me. "Master? Where are we master?" She asked with a confused look. I smiled and gave her a hug. "You're home Alice." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

The order - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:25 pm

I fired a few more shots at the Ring Masters and then ran up and proceeded to cut each in half. "Well at least we know there will be no more demons running around." I said as I turned around and began to walk back to the village.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The order - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:28 pm

i stand up and look at vergil and alice.feeling ashamed i open a portal and step through.i step out on fortuna and pull red queen out
Back to top Go down

The order - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:30 pm

I look over to Nero and see he is still partially wounded. Without him noticing me I raised my hand to him and sent a gust of wind his way. "I took care of the Ring Masters. Now we just have to get rid of the little demons that are still causing havoc." I said to Nero as a demon tried to attack at me but was quickly cut in half by Love.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The order - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:35 pm

"do you think we should finish the rest with a super nova? all the people have evacuated" i said
Back to top Go down

The order - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:25 am

I was standing in a group of demons, tapping a Flurry Wheel on my shoulder. I was waiting for the group to get bigger. "Well, I guess this is better." I said with a smile. I dropped my flurry wheels and held my hands up, causing my Flurry Wheels to rotate around me. I was then surrounded by a pillar of flames that was getting bigger and bigger as my Flurry Wheels got further away from me. Eventually, The demons surrounding me were being engulfed in the massive Flame Pillar. After the Fire had dispersed, I dropped down on one knee and began to pant. "Well, That was a stupid idea." I said with a heavy breath. "I'll leave the rest to you guys." I shouted over to Nero and Ghost and disappearing into a portal, I wound up in my room in Vergil's Manor.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The order - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:10 pm

i look at ghost."lets end this" i said as lightning started forming on my right hand
Back to top Go down

The order - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:08 pm

"Ready whenever you are Nero." I said as electricity began to spark from my body. I brought my arms in close to me and began to charge it. The sparks got bigger and brighter as I charged up. "Hurry up and hit me." I said as my whole body became engulfed in electricity.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The order - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:58 pm

the electricity on my arm grew and spread.i look at ghost then grab hold of him with my right hand."go ahead and let it loose" i said as our lightning fused and grew
Back to top Go down

The order - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:38 pm

I opened up and threw my arms in the air. A spherical explosion came from both me and Nero that covered the entire village. The brightness from the explosion blinded all around. I stood there and looked around. When the light cleared away all the demons were dead and all that was left was Nero, Vergil's demons/peons and me.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The order - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:55 pm

i fall to my knee's breathing hard."damn i was low on power so now im tired" i said
Back to top Go down

The order - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:06 am

"Our job is done here. Let's let Vergil's demons and peons clean up. Come on, you need some rest." I said as I threw Nero's arm over my shoulder. I opened a portal and began to pull Nero to it. I reverted down to my normal form. With my free hand I put my eye patch back on. "Today was one hell of a day wasn't it?" I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The order - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order   The order - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The order
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: