Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Zack's Death Avenged Vote_lcapZack's Death Avenged Voting_barZack's Death Avenged Vote_rcap 
Nero
Zack's Death Avenged Vote_lcapZack's Death Avenged Voting_barZack's Death Avenged Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Zack's Death Avenged

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Zack's Death Avenged Left_bar_bleue210/210Zack's Death Avenged Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Zack's Death Avenged Left_bar_bleue190/190Zack's Death Avenged Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Zack's Death Avenged Empty
PostSubject: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:25 am

I arrive in the spot where my vision had practically told me to go. I hold Helios in my hand, walking around just analyzing my surroundings. I finally shout out, "Okay Mundus. I'm here to finish this. Show yourself. It's time you pay for the death of my friend. Show yourself you coward." Thinking he wouldn't show I walk up the hill to where Angeal, and Zack's Bustersword stands, as his tombstone. I look at the sword and say, "I'm sorry my friend. I have not found him yet. You saved my life, and allowed me to be here today. You gave your life for me all those years ago. Now the least I can do is avenge your death." Filled with rage I punch the boulder that was closest to me. Shattering it.

Last edited by Dante on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:27 am

I am standing at the Royal Guard Cemetary, Looking at my father, Phantaism. I see Dante walking around so I decided to walk up to him. As I approach I see he is holding on to his weapon. "Hey Dante, what's going on?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Zack's Death Avenged Left_bar_bleue270/270Zack's Death Avenged Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Zack's Death Avenged Left_bar_bleue250/250Zack's Death Avenged Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:47 pm

i walk through the grave yard entrence and was heading to credo's grave to pay my respects when i see ghost and dante.i run over to them and notice dante has his weapon out.i put my hand on the handle of red queen instantly."dante,whats going on?" i said
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Zack's Death Avenged Left_bar_bleue210/210Zack's Death Avenged Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Zack's Death Avenged Left_bar_bleue190/190Zack's Death Avenged Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:04 pm

Then over a hill range just as my vision had showed me I saw a pillar of fire rise up from the ground. Under my breath I mutter, "Mundus." Within an instant I have taken my Celestial form and am flying towards the flame pillar with only one thing in mind. REVENGE! I then land, and sure enough, there was Mundus and his generals. "I told you Mundus that you will die and be punished for that of what you have done to my best friend." He stands there with his generals and just begins to laugh. As he is laughing he looks at me and says, "Dante. You should've joined me when you......." Just as he starts that sentence I leap at him before his generals had a chance to get me and punch him in the face with my gauntlets releasing stored energy. he hits the hill and his generals stare back in our direction the as they do I hit each and every one of the into a hill of their own. Mundus climbs out of his crater and say, "How dare you assault me. Ruler of the Demon Realm." I smirk and say, "News flash pal, if you are ruling the Demon Realm then why am I taking care of all your major problems; Oh yeah it's because I kicked your ass and banished you from it that's why." "Damn you Dante. DIE!!!" He then dashes towards me with his massive blade, and our blades lock creating I huge gust and cracking all the smaller hills around us. Causing an imbalancement in the cycle of nature. "You are done this time Mundus." He just keeps his gaze on my actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:25 pm

I stand there staring straight at one of Mundus's generals. I pop my neck and pull out Heaven and Hell. "Forget about what Mundus is doing. I will not let you interfere." I said as one of the generals began to run up at me. I didn't move or flinch when he hit me. I looked at the blood that was coming from my arm and then up at the general. "You just messed up." I said as I began to change into my Beserk form. "My turn." I said as Heaven and Hell changed to their true form. With one dash I jumped to the general and hit him with a brigade of endless attacks. With each attack I knoticed his blade getting worn out. I continued to hit until I made the general's blade crack. I jumped back and put my hands to the ground. An explosion emerged from my hands as a thick pillar carried him up. I followed close behind him with Heaven and Hell still in my hands. "Stay up here and play with me." I said as the pillars merged together and the ground rapped around us, holding us in a cacoon of thick rocks. I focused a little part of my energy to put up a barrior to ensure that the general would not get away. I stood there staring at the general to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Zack's Death Avenged Left_bar_bleue270/270Zack's Death Avenged Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Zack's Death Avenged Left_bar_bleue250/250Zack's Death Avenged Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:54 pm

i jump off the hill and land in front of a general that was heading dante's way. i point my sword at him and say."dante brought friends".he looks at me then he lunges with his sword pointed at me. i dodge to the side and slice off his arm.before he has a chance to scream,i crush him with a giant image of my fist.when i pull my fist away i see a splatered mess of body parts.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Zack's Death Avenged Left_bar_bleue50/50Zack's Death Avenged Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Zack's Death Avenged Left_bar_bleue30/30Zack's Death Avenged Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:58 pm

I fell through a sin rift, quickly turned into my Demon Lord Form and begin to help Dante push back Mundus. "Dante, I'll help you." I said before I grab Mundus's arm and slam him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:09 pm

i stand at the top of the hill and watch as dante and vergil fight mundus.somthing touches my shoulder so i turn to see xeros standing there,smiling.*hey kid* he said.he then punches me in the face sending me backwards."you will pay for that" i said as i ran at him with red queen raised but he blocks my moves with his light sword.we then begin to lock blades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Still up in the dome I made on top of a pillar, me and one of Mundus's generals continued to stare at each other. *Bring it on, pathetic half breed.* He said as he jumped up and turned into an angelic warrior. He quickly dashed at me and slammed me into the wall causing the whole dome to break apart. "I'll show you how much a half breed can really do!" I yell as my wings grew bigger and my body began to change. My ribs began to show and a cross appeared in my chest bone. Heaven and Hell transformed into their true form on their own. My black aura was bigger and brighter than before. "Feel the power of a Fallen Angel." I said as I vanished from his sight. I tapped him on the shoulder and before he can turn his head I slashed his arm and disappeared again. I reappeared above him and did a downward slash which was blocked by his blade. I kept pushing down and eventually broke his sword. Heaven went into his shoulder and he cried out in pain. *How could this be happening?!? I can't be beaten by a pathetic half breed.* He cried out as I pulled back Hell and stabbed it through him. "Don't underestimate the power of a half breed." I said coldly as he began to fall from my blades.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:38 pm

i pull away and step back from xeros.i then lung at him and take three quick swings at him but he blocks them all.i look at him in surprise then i blast lightning at him but he puts his hand up and nocks it sideways.*you still are weak even with that connection you have.* he said.he then takes another swing at me but i block it.*you should have stayed in fortuna and protected you friends* he said as he swung at me but i dodged bearly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:13 pm

I watched as Mundus's general corpse goes flying down straight for Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:29 pm

i look up and see a body falling.i jmup out of the way as it falls on Xeros.he cuts it in half then laughs.*i will take joy in killing you friends,but who should i kill first? how about that xion girl you like or that orphan you take care of,or your friend ghost* he said as he lunged at me.i didnt block it in time so his blade went into my stomach.i look at him with blood starting to come out of my mouth as he pulls the blade out.he looks up at ghost and sends 30 more of his generals up there to kill him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:33 pm

I saw the generals begin to come after me and began to laugh. I sent 300 summon sword mimics raining down on the generals. I aimed them just right so Nero wouldn't get hit by any of them.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:42 pm

he looks at me and puts his sword to my throut.*any last words?* he said.i look up at him and smile then say with blood spraying with every word."wrong.........move".suddently my devil bringer spreads all over my body.i look at xeros with blue crystal eye's."you threaten my friends so now you must die" i said in a demonic voice as i grabed his sword and punched him with a giant image of my fist.i quickly followed him as he flew backwards.i then grab him with a long image of my fist and slam him down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:55 pm

From up in the air I see that Nero was making a trail of blood behind him. My Angel instincts kick in and I raise my hand towards him and casted Divine Winds. I healed Nero to full health so he can finish the battle with no pain.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:01 pm

i didnt notice that i was being healed. i look at xeros as he tried to get up.i make a giant image for each fist and start smashing xeros into the ground.i keep smashing him over and over again until he teleports out of here.i look at the other generals and start to blast wave after wave at them until im just shooting at dead bodies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:14 pm

From up in the sky I began to search for Xeros so Nero could finish his business. I suddenly get a tap on my shoulder. *Time for you to die.* I hear a voice as I look over to find out it was Xeros. Before he could do anything I grab him and begin to drag him towards the ground. I threw him in front of Nero and flew back up into the sky. "Finish your business, Nero." I said in an angelic voice.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:36 pm

i look up at ghost and catch xeros in a giant image fist.i then drop him and smash him with two giat fists.he screams for mercy but im too lost in anger and bllod lust to hear.the fists disapear and i grab red queen and jump down into the crater i made.i look at the broken Xeros and start to slash him at blinding speeds. "suffer you rotten garbage!" i yelled in a demonic voice as i continued to slash him.when i stop, all thats left is a bloody smear and small peices of skin.i step out of the crater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:38 pm

I see that some more Generals were closing in on Nero and Dante so I cast Summon Sword mimic and sent them flying towards the Generals. None of the Summon Sword mimics came close to hitting Nero or Dante.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:57 pm

i turn and run at the generals.i sliced two at the same time and kept running
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:38 am

I kept an eye on Nero and Dante to make sure that No generals or anything else would hurt them.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:16 am

As Vergil slams Mundus into the ground. I go beneath the ground and up, kicking Mundus up into the air. Then I use Demon Sprint and dash to every side quickly hitting Mundus with my Twilight Burst Gauntlets. I then take my Devil Arm and charge solar energy into my fist creating something close to Nero's Devil Bringer, and slam him back to the ground to Vergil. "Vergil let's end this!" I say to him as I come diving down for one more assault on him. As I do I am hit out of my dive by a white robed figure. I slam into multiple headstones, then into the side of the mountain. I climb out of the side of the mountain and see Mundus standing next to Rouge. "Well this just got a hell of a lot more interesting. Vergil I will let you settle your score with Mundus. My score with him will have to wait. I know that you can restore the honor that was wrongfully taken from Zack long ago. As for Rouge, he's mine." Mundus and Rouge stand there before everyone and myself laughing, until Mundus looks at me and says, " Like I told you before foolish Son of Sparda this battle is going to turn out different then our last one." At that moment I sheath Death Reaper and say, "Helios, light the path for those who seek judgement. Helios, bring your sister to aid your aid. SELENE shine your luminous moonlight." I then take Helios and Selene and dash at Rouge. Our blades lock and sparks of energy just fly everywhere as bolts of energy fly the same way.

Last edited by Dante on Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:17 am

Mundus comes flying up into the air. I grab him by the neck and Throw him back down towards Dante and Vergil. "You aren't getting away this time." I said as I threw him.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:20 pm

i jump into the air and grab him with a giant image of my arm.i then throw him into the ground in front of dante. i look at dante as my eye's and the blue parts of my body glow."kick his ass" i said.i then land and attack more generals
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:31 pm

I keep sending Summon Sword Mimics flying down wave after wave after the Generals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Death Avenged   Zack's Death Avenged Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zack's Death Avenged
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next