Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Vote_lcapThe death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Voting_barThe death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Vote_rcap 
Nero
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Vote_lcapThe death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Voting_barThe death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue130/130The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue110/110The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:51 am

i step out of a portal infront of mundas's castle.i walk through it with darkness in my eyes. as i get to the top i enter a room and see mundas standing there.i walk torwards him then kneel."my only friend has died, now i have no one.i want to join you to bring the end of all of the people who have tried to kill me"i say with hatred

Last edited by Cecil on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue50/50The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue30/30The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:59 am

As Gilver I walked by Mundus' statue. I walked over to Cecil. "Well, what have we here? The dark knight seeking assistance from the emperor of demons." I said as I crept up on him like a cat. "What, may I ask, has brought you to do such a thing?" I said as I circled around him and put my hands on his shoulders. "You don't have to do this Cecil, Mundus will use you as a puppet." I whispered into his ear. Mundus roared. "Gilver, leave us." He shouted. I turned toward him. "I think it'd be advisable to give him the artifacts I gave you." I said before disappearing into a sin rift. Mudus's red eyes then turned to Cecil. "What is it you ask of me?" He asked Cecil.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue130/130The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue110/110The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:06 am

i look up at gilver with anger."i dont care! nero has abondon me when he said he would protect me.now i will kill everybody before they will have a chance to fight back"i say to gilver. i then look at mundas."i want to become powerful no matter what it takes"[/color] i say
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue210/210The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue190/190The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:03 am

Cepeda walks out of a Portal, after his recon team, alerted him that Cecil has entered Mundus's castle.

Cecil, don't align yourself with him, he doesn't care about you, or your goals, he just wants to use you until your services are done, then he will only kill you. Cecil, Nero isn't you only friend, we all are.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue50/50The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue30/30The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:43 am

"Fool, you dare to enter my castle?" Mundus roared as he shot a red energy bolt at Cepeda. "Griffin, Phantom, Nightmare. Take care of these intruders." He roared as his Generals appeared.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue210/210The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue190/190The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:53 pm

Cepeda looks at the bolt, as he rolls out of the way. Cepeda looks at the the minions, as he jumps backward as he thinks of using Gigaspark, but it might home in on Vergil. Cepeda then charges a fireball as he throws it toward Mundus.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:14 pm

i stand up and blast black fire at cepeda who wasnt expecting it."YOU TRIED TO KILL ME! you are not my friend. the only reason yor here is because you know im a threat!" i say as i walk next to mundas
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Phantom then jumped next to Cepeda and hit him with a fireblast from his mouth, Griffin hit him with a lightning bolt... then Nightmare crept up and held him and his recon team in place. "Now, Cecil, you are granted power. I give you these items that Gilver brought in." The sword of mars and armor of mars are floating in front of him. "You have now got the power to even take down those foolish sons of sparda." He roared.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:32 pm

i put on the armor and gab the sword.i then walk over to cepeda."go to ghost and tell him that now nero is dead, theres noone to stop him from trying to kill me." i say as i open a portal behind him and kick him in
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:43 pm

OOC:

WHO'S DEAD AND HOW DID IT HAPPEN?!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:54 pm

OOc: nero. read "Judgment of the inoccent"
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:01 pm

OOC: I'm gone for two months and someone dies?!
WHAT IS THAT?!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Grabbing ghost i say to him a riddle "Demons thrive within me, a leader drowned in power is my master." using the sword of mars i attemp to slice him, also sayong " Answer the riddle and you die fast asnwer incoorectly and you die a slow death"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:18 pm

OCC:Ghost, isn't even here yet.

Cepeda comes back out of the portal, slightly injured from the minions attacks, as he looks at Cecil.

You don"t scare me. Now, I have never attempted to kill you, I have challenged you to a fight, but never to the death, now I ask you, would Nero want you to be doing all of this?

Cepeda then charges toward Phantom as he charges Gigaslash, as he attempts to stab him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:11 pm

ooc:my bad

ic:i look at cepeda with anger."nero abondon me.he said that he would always help me but instede he killed himself! i dont care about him anymore! i dont need him anymore!" i scream as black and gold energy starts emiting from me.i then pull out the sword of mars.i point it at cepeda and blast a wall of black fire at him,then i teleport behind him and stab him through the lower back as the fire wall hits him i pull my sword out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:07 am

I walk out of a portal. "Enough Cecil. You wanted me, not Cepeda." I said as I started walking towards Cecil. I unlocked all 7 of my inner barriers and the atmosphere around me became thick and smoggy. The entire area became engulfed in a black aura. I vanish from sight and appear directly in front of Cecil. I grab him by the throat and slam him into the ground. As I did so the area around Cecil and me began to change. "Welcome to my Realm. An alternate dimension. A dimension where my paranormal powers are endless. In this eternal darkness is where my power hides. Here, is where I am at my strongest." I said. "There is no getting out. Portals are useless here." I said as I let go of Cecil and vanished from sight. My voice echoed out every where. "So, do you still think you stand a chance? Or are you going to quit your shit, come to your senses and join me in bringing Nero back?" My voice boomed. "Either way, I'll see you no different. I'll still see you as a friend." I continued. "The reason I was hard on you previously is because I was training you without you noticing. Our fewd grew strong but as our fewd grew stronger, so did you. Don't you see that I was never really going to harm you. If I really wanted you gone, It would have been done a long time ago." I continued some more. I'm still nowhere to be found but my voice still echoed from every where. "So make your choice Cecil. Help me and bring back both of our friend, or be a stubborn bitch and fight me the entire way?" I offered.

Last edited by Ghost on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:45 am

OOC: The Armor of Mars is impossible to rip off ghost, so you can't send it flying... the sword can be taken... but not by you. sorry...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:15 pm

OCC: edited.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:35 pm

Cepeda sits on the ground, with the sword wound in his back, and his chest, and his front torso burned. Cepeda had been hit with worse, but something was much different, Cecil had become much more powerful than before. Cepeda watched as Ghost took him away, as he attempts to get up, it turns up he didnt stab anything vital, he stands up as he walks and stares at Mundus, as he knows he isn't in any shape to fight all of them, he might as well die fighting, because he knows he won't survive today. As Cepeda charges toward Mundus Hyoga pops out of a portal as he shoots a couple of fireballs at Mundus.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:25 pm

i only smile at ghosts attempts to hurt me."you werent training me,thats why nero had to protect me, but now i dont need him or any of you, now lets fight like true warriors" i say as my sword splits into two swords.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:38 pm

"Do you not see, I come to you as a friend. I need your help to bring back Nero. The way Vergil is right now, Nero will never come back. That is why I came to you before you made the wrong choice. I personally think that Vergil doesn't want Nero to come back for the simple fact that he is afraid of the compititon. We all know that Veril is a self sentered, power hungry, ruthless bastard. With Nero out of the way, Vergil sees it as one less person to swat out of his way in taking over everything. Please Cecil." I said as I reappeared in front of him. None of my weapons are with me. I put my hand out to Cecil. "Come help me get Nero back. There may not be another chance and I can stand loosing him. I pulled you here to talk to you alone. I don't want the others interfering with my plans. Nero is a brother to all of us, and I am not going to loose him like this. He came to YOUR side when everyone wanted to kill you. He SACRIFICED himself to ensure that everyone was safe. The least we can do for him is put aside our differences and start working together. I'm sure this is all that Nero wanted." I continued, with my hand still reached out. Waiting for Cecil to grab it so I can bring him out of my sub concience.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:54 pm

NO HYOGA!

Hyoga was stiill with Mundus, as he fires multiple fireballs at Mundus. Hyoga was still worried about Cepeda, but he still have to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:15 pm

I jump through a sin rift, as myself, and grab Cepeda and Hyoga and throw them through a sin rift to his castle. "Sorry, Cepeda, I can't lose two sons." I said as I closed the rift and blocked all portals to the castle. I looked at my former allies and smiled. "Well, isn't this just ironic? I said I never wanted to be here again." I said plainly as I pulled out Yamato and prepared for battle.

OOC: Am I just invisible?
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:57 pm

OCC:I mean, you only said you took me, you never said you took Hyoga.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:04 pm

OOC: Ok then. well I fixed that. lol. And I think I'm going to disappear for a while, that way I can up the posts of Sparda. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next