Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Voting_barThe death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Voting_barThe death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:22 pm

i look at cepeda then my eyes start glowing gold."im am sorry ghost but if nero is to ever come back, he will never be my friend" i say as i stab my blades into the ground.gold cracks begin to form in the floor.then everything begins to collapse.in a flash we appear back at the castle."see ghost, i have had a glimps at the future aswell and i saw nero coming back stronger than ever and he will try and fight me " i add
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:26 pm

I get knocked back by Phantom's strike and I hit the wall. I see Ghost and Cecil standing in the middle of the battlefield. "Get out of here you fools!" I shouted as I blocked at strike from Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:31 pm

i walk calmly over to vergil and before anyone could even blink, i punched him in the chest, sending him flying.i instantly pulled out my swords and turned to face ghost
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:35 pm

I smacked into the wall. I didn't even see Cecil move. The sword and Armor of Mars are truly a force to be reckoned with. I coughed up blood as I stood up. "Well then..." I grunted before running up and knocking his sword up and pulling out Force Edge. "Ghost, go make sure Cepeda's ok. Don't worry, Cecil won't die by my hand." I said with a smile as I held Yamato and Force-Edge to my sides ready for battle. Severely outnumbered, my odds don't look good.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:48 pm

i jump back and combine my swords back to normal.i then look at vergil."leave while you fools can" i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:06 pm

I nodded as I tried to open a portal to the castle. Nothing happened.. "UHH, Vergil, you blocked the portals to the castle." I said as I tried to open a portal again.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:07 pm

I kicked Cecil in the face before opening a sin rift in front of Ghost. "Get out of here." I shouted before I jumped up and hit Griffin in the face with Yamato. I then got hit in the chest by one of Mundus's blasts.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:04 pm

i falter backwards from the kick then i blast blackfire at vergil.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:37 pm

I waved my hand in the air to put out the fire. "You wanna play with fire huh?" I asked as I stood up and began to walk towards him. "I'll show you how to truly use fire." I said in a demonic voice before becoming Omega Angelo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:16 pm

I looked back to Vergil. "Good luck." I said as I walked though the sin rift.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:28 pm

I shot Griffin, Phantom, and Nightmare with a powerful fireball, and disintegrated them. I then turned to Cecil and pointed my blade at him. I felt a familiar energy coming from the entrance to the castle. "You aren't worth my time Cecil." I said before reverting back to my true form and putting my sword away. "But I know someone who wants to talk to you." I said with a smile. "Come on in Nero." I said plainly. I looked up at Mundus. "I envoke the right of demonic war, since we are both demon lords, my son against your champion." I said plainly to him. "If you interfere then It will start a large war." I said plainly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:25 pm

I walk out of the other side of the sin rift to see Cepeda lying on a bed. I walked over to his side and started to heal him. "Man, I sure hope Vergil has a good plan. For him to send all of us away like this. He better have something up his sleeve." I said as I finished healing Cepeda.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 pm

No...

Cepeda attempts to open a portal, but nothing happens.

He's gonna attempt to do the same exact thing as Nero, I gotta help.

Cepeda keeps attempting to open a portal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:46 pm

I turned Yamato into a cane and propped myself on it. I smiled as the doors swung open.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:50 pm

i step into the room with red queen on my back.ive grown a little bit, my hair is slightly longer and more rough,my devil bringer is glowing blue.i look at cecil with a smile.[color:ddc9=dark blue]"hello cecil, nice armor"i say.the next second i appear infront of cecil and uppercut him with a giant image of my fist.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:12 pm

seeing Neros attack I attempt to move but don't move in time, I am hit my his fist. On the landing I backflip and land on my feet. "My turn, lying fool" I said with a deep, and Demonic tone. I lung at him with a blinding speed, thrusting my new sword into him
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:11 pm

i get stabbed by cecil's sword.i look at him then laugh."you still havent learned have you? "i say as i pull myself off of his sword.i then swing red queen right at his head
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Placing my arm up just before his sword hits me, my hand hits my head, Sounding like a demon "There is nothing more to learn, your failure caused the worst outcome possible. ME! Now Class is in session" I say to him punching him in the gut hard enough to kill any normal human 10 times.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:26 pm

OCC:I got one question, how does Cecil get so strong all of a sudden, after gaining a sword and armor. And he can punch people strong enough to kill 10 men?
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:35 am

i go back from the punch then look at cecil and laugh."your still the weak little cecil who wouldnt listen anyone.now let me show you your punishment!" i say as my devil bring spread all over my body.i look at cecil with yellow eyes and laugh again demonicly.i then launch a wave of black lightning at him
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:32 pm

The Oncoming lightning hits me, causes me to lose all control of my self being and transform into my tigrex form run at Nero with a speed undefined. I hit him with my paw that is the size of his entire body. "You still don't understand do you? You were like a brother to me, you betrayed me through your death, it caused unimaginable anger in me. Now I am unleashing that anger, upon your soul. You will pay for your incompetence. I have lost all feeling for life so long as you die, I will be comfortable with a near unlimited power NOTHING can stop me, NOTHING!!!" I say with superior anger
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:15 pm

Cepeda walks around Vergil's mansion, as he sees one of his servants as he picks him up by the neck.

Open me a portal back to Mundus, or I will kill everyone in here!

Cepeda looks him dead in the eyes as the servant looks at him back a little frightened.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:43 pm

Alice saw Cepeda threaten one of my servants she walked up to him. "Master Cepeda, please don't harm any of the master's servants, if you do then the Generals will bind you and throw you in a hellish dimension." She explained. "The Master will come get you when the time is right, he is far to powerful to be stopped by that foolish Mundus." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Alice, please don't stop me. Please open the portals, not only is Mundus there, but he gave CEcil powers unimagineable. The sword and Armor of mars. I just wanna help please...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Alice smiled. "You are underestimating your father's power, Master Cepeda. The Master has a plan, You'll be happy when he returns." She said as she walked down the hall a bit. "Besides, I couldn't open a portal to the Master even if I wanted to." She said before skipping down the hall like a little girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)   The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The death of a friend adds to my hate(Nero and Cecil ONLY)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next