Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Training My Form (open) Vote_lcapTraining My Form (open) Voting_barTraining My Form (open) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Training My Form (open) Vote_lcapTraining My Form (open) Voting_barTraining My Form (open) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Training My Form (open)

Go down 
+5
Cepeda
Namine
Blade
Nero
Shadow
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Training My Form (open) Left_bar_bleue130/130Training My Form (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Training My Form (open) Left_bar_bleue110/110Training My Form (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

Training My Form (open) Empty
PostSubject: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:01 pm

As I am walking i hear Nero behind me walking strait for me and so i activate Ghost Shadow ooking at my unsuspecting victim.

Last edited by Cecil on Wed May 12, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Training My Form (open) Left_bar_bleue270/270Training My Form (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Training My Form (open) Left_bar_bleue250/250Training My Form (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:06 pm

ooc:dont post for me

ic:i look around for cecil then stop.i look down at the sand and see foot prints stop.i look back up straight at cecil."nice try" i said
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Training My Form (open) Left_bar_bleue130/130Training My Form (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Training My Form (open) Left_bar_bleue110/110Training My Form (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:08 pm

"nice try this" i say smacking Nero hard enough jsut too knock him to the groun as i laugh adding "behind u"

OOC: i moved because i exited my form
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Training My Form (open) Left_bar_bleue270/270Training My Form (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Training My Form (open) Left_bar_bleue250/250Training My Form (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:28 pm

i get up and start to turn slowly."becarful i might have to kick your ass if you keep this up " i said
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:35 pm

"calm urself, I was just messin around, sheesh" i say as i begin to wonder where ghost is thinking to myself "3..2..1.." scine i knew hed eventually begin wondering where Nero is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:38 pm

I open a portal and put Hydra to Cecil's head. "Boom." I said as I pretended to shoot. I walked next to Nero and looked at Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:43 pm

i turn and look at nero with a sarcastic tone "What did i tell ya"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:46 pm

I tapped my foot on the ground and a red explosion came from it. The spot where Cecil was standing began to rise. "You aren't the only one who has been practicing their abilities and forms." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:50 pm

"Ghost ur not going to freak me out so dont even bother" i say hopping off his little 'stump'
as i begin becoming increasingly impatient i turn invisible and reappear behind ghost "WHAT THE HELL, thats not supposed to happen!!!!!!!!" i say as i hop up into a tree and begin climbing it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:54 pm

I tap my foot on the ground again and the tree began to attack at Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:55 pm

"Ok thats just fu*ked up man" i say as i hop out of the tree sliceing it as i go down
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:03 pm

i grab cecil by the throut with my right hand and pick him up."dont try to sneek up on me again" i said as i dropped him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:55 am

I walked over to Nero and put my hand on his shoulder. "What are we going to be doing today, man." I said as I looked down at Cecil and glared.
Back to top Go down
Blade
New player
Blade

Male
Number of posts : 16
Class : Hunter/Assasin
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Training My Form (open) Left_bar_bleue50/50Training My Form (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Training My Form (open) Left_bar_bleue30/30Training My Form (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:56 am

I to a group of people. (what the hell is this(i ask)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:07 am

"Well it depends on who the hell you are." I said as I pull Love and Hate from my back.
Back to top Go down
Blade
New player
Blade

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Training My Form (open) Left_bar_bleue50/50Training My Form (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Training My Form (open) Left_bar_bleue30/30Training My Form (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:21 am

(puts sword away) havent you ever read stokers fable? my name is blade. what is this place, and how did u end up here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:28 am

"This place is Destiny Island. I am here because I have the ability to use portal, like most of my friends." I said as I felt no threat. I put Love and Hate back on my back. I walked over to Blade and held out my hand. "I am Ghost." I said as I waited for him to shake my hand.
Back to top Go down
Blade
New player
Blade

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:33 am

(shakes the hand of a new friend) hmm this place sounds like saturday mourning cartioon show. but my question still stands on how did i end up here.(lookes around then looks back) doesnt seem like i really fit in here either.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:08 am

"Thats probably because you dont, im not trying to sound racist but most of us are white your black, thats one big difference. another is that if you are immune to a vampire bite you yourself are one, and also your not carrying any forms or abilitys, or even armor! all of us are." i say a i begin to add "let me see your sword." with a natural tone
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:55 pm

i smack cecil in the head then look at blade."nobody knows why were here.i think i came to find my father, vergil.you, im not sure your reason yet" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:04 pm

I smacked Cecil soon after Nero did. "First of all you don't point out another mans skin color. I'm sure he is aware of it. Second of all you have no clue of his abilities because you just met him. Third of all you don't ask to see the blade of another man when you just met him." I said as I smacked Cecil again. "Think numb nuts, THINK." I added as I looked over to Blade. "I'm sorry about my DUMBASS friend. He obviously don't know his manners." I said as I ducked down my head in respect. "My deepest apologies Blade." I added as I looked up and glared at Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Blade
New player
Blade

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:07 am

(puts hands together and also lowers head in respect, then looks up)hmm this sword means more to me than youll ever know.(takes out mouthguard syrum and puts it in his mouth and bites down, after hi discard it) also cencil im not just a vampire...im a special kind, a hybrid is what they call me(i say as i look up at the sky)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:14 am

"I have done a little research and I found out that you are also known as 'the day walker' if my research is correct." I said as I looked over to Blade still.
Back to top Go down
Blade
New player
Blade

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:20 am

(smirkes) the vampires beleive through me that they could become daywalkers. so why are you here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:25 am

"I am here because I am always up to making new friends. If you haven't sensed it yet, I have a little Vampiric power in myself. I was wondering if you could help me control my powers so I don't go on a blood lust every time I see blood." I said as I cut my finger and went into my beserker form. "I can sometimes control the urges but sometimes it just happens at the verry sight of blood." I added as I wiped away the blood and rapped up the cut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training My Form (open)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next