Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Vote_lcapTraining My Form (open) - Page 6 Voting_barTraining My Form (open) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Vote_lcapTraining My Form (open) - Page 6 Voting_barTraining My Form (open) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Training My Form (open)

Go down 
+5
Cepeda
Namine
Blade
Nero
Shadow
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:23 pm

As soon as I got both arms free from Nero's grip I was able to pry myself out. I grabbed Nero by the Immage of his fist and slammed him into the ground with it. Once again I was over him throwing punch after punch. This time Nero began to go deeper and deeper into the ground. With each punch the crader we were in got bigger and bigger.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue270/270Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue250/250Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:15 pm

i look up at ghost then i grab hold of his fist.i swing him around then throw him to the ground.i place my right hand on his chest and encase him in a block of ice
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue210/210Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue190/190Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:17 pm

"Please do," I say to Dante, after thinking long and hard about it.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue210/210Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue190/190Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:17 pm

"Please do," I say to Dante, after thinking long and hard about it.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue270/270Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue250/250Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:35 pm

i look down at ghost."come on you cant be that weak already " i said
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:55 am

I grab Nero's arm and say, "Alright chevalier that is enough. You two are done with this match for the day." I walk over to Ghsot and use my Crimson Energy to heal the wounds.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:04 pm

I break out of the ice and stand up. "I'm not done yet." I said calmly as I walked off. I sat next to a tree to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:18 pm

I walk over to Ghost and sit next to him and say, " You where scaring Namine. That is why I got into the middle of it. I did it because she asked me too." I get up and walk back to where everyone is. I stopo by Namine and say, "Go and see him." I then lean up against the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:32 pm

I sat there against a tree, listening to my raised heart rate. I took deep breaths and cleared my head. I felt myself slowly calm down. After a few minutes my heart rate was down and I felt myself reverting back to my normal form. I put my eye patch on and sat there for a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:24 pm

i go and stand next to dante."ghost has gotten stronger since our last fight but he is getting more violent" i said as i crossed my arms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:17 pm

I look up to Namine and smile. I stand up and walk over to her. "Did I scare you?" I ask softly as I grab her hand.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:52 am

I watch Ghost walk away. Then I turn to Nero and say, "I know. He is losing control of that form. I have to take him away and train him in order for him to gain total control. I will soon take him. You will have to watch over everyone while it is being done Nero. Then once we return I will take you and teach you how to hide your Devil Bringer. Understood?" I lean against the tree and look up at the sky and mutter a prayer.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:12 pm

i look at dante then say."understood but where will you take him? "
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:20 am

"I will take him to a zone where Twilight reins over everything. I will take him to the elemental grounds. That is where I shall also take you when your time comes." I look at Ghost and then walk over to him and say, "Ghost, Let's go." I then stand and wait for Ghost

Last edited by Dante on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:16 am

Without asking any questions I let go of Namine's hand and kissed her cheek. "Duty calls." I said to Namine as I turned away and began to follow Dante.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:10 pm

I look at Ghost and say, "This won't be easy." I then open a portal for us to enter.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:10 pm

i look at them as they go then i walk over to a nearby tree and sit down
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 434
Class : Keyblade apprentice
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90/90Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue70/70Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:52 am

arriving too late for training i see nero, namine and portal residue and say "did i miss the pary?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leviissocooler
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:15 am

i look up and see ventus standing there."oh hay ventus where have you been? " i said as i stand up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:50 pm

I follow Dante through the portal. "I like a challenge." I said as I walked through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90/90Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue70/70Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:40 am

deopping my luggage to the ground and stretching i sat "Well i certainly havent been pickin daisys in a feild"
revealing a large scar on my stomache saying "youd be amazed how much damage a scythe can do"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:21 am

i look at the scar and laugh."let me guess, maruluxia? " i said
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:11 pm

"you know it" laughing hartily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:23 pm

I began to laugh. "So your the one who angered the narcissist." I said stepping out from behind the tree. "I can't say I blame you. He's kind of annoying." I said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:32 pm

looking rather startled i said "Hey axel when did you get here?"
"and yes i angered him and i had a good reason! HE STOLDED MAH KOOKIE!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training My Form (open)   Training My Form (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training My Form (open)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next