Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Vote_lcapAlchemy training (Ventus trainng) Voting_barAlchemy training (Ventus trainng) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Vote_lcapAlchemy training (Ventus trainng) Voting_barAlchemy training (Ventus trainng) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 434
Class : Keyblade apprentice
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Left_bar_bleue90/90Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Left_bar_bleue70/70Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Empty
PostSubject: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:24 am

i sat next to a tree going over the basics of alchemy over and over again while waiting for ghost to show up in response to the call
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leviissocooler

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:28 am

I walk through a portal and stand next to Ventus. "You finally finished your studying?" I said in a surprised tone.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Left_bar_bleue90/90Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Left_bar_bleue70/70Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:04 am

"why yes i did"
i said in a happy tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:17 pm

"Ok then. Draw the basic alchemy symbol in the ground." I said as I walked closer and took the book from Ventus.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:32 pm

"ok"
i said as i got up
i walked over to the nearest concrete surface and drew a pentogram
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:12 pm

"Very good." I said as I looked down to the pentagram. "Now touch it and focus on what you want. Right now I want you to try to make a pillar come up. Nothing big, just a small pillar." I said as I folded my arms and watched.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:08 pm

i bent over focusing on making a pillar remembering the ratio of elements.

i touched the pentagram and a medium sized pillar rose up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:41 am

I watched as the pillar rose up and began to clap. "You learn fast. I see you have really studied hard. Lets go to an area with trees. See if you can manipulate wildlife at all." I said as I turned around and began to walk to the forest. I beckoned for Ventus to follow.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:14 am

"okay but just so you know i've been practicing and i dont have a good track record with trees just trees"
i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:40 am

"Thats why you practice." I said as I approached a tree. I tapped my foot and its roots stood up out of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:37 pm

cautiously i bent over and drew a pentagram and tree roots grew up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:02 pm

I watched and saw that he drew the wrong symbol. The tree roots began to attack at Ventus so I tapped my foot on the ground and the roots went back into the ground. "Remember that each element has its own symbol." I reminded Ventus.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:49 pm

looking utterly embarrassed i looked at ghost and said
"you gotta fail to learn"
i said as i chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:17 pm

"Its part of the learning process." I said as I walked over to Ventus and patted him on the back. "Try again. Erase the symbol and draw the right one." I said in a positive tone.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:14 pm

i erased the symbol and redrew it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:10 am

"Good. Manipulating trees takes a little more focus because it is living. Just stay focused and channel your energy to the tree. If you do it right it will move to your will power." I said as I began to play with my gloves on my hand.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:17 am

"well i think i have trees down a little better. what next?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:20 am

I rubbed my chin and began to think. "Well, I could teach you Fire manipulation. But I don't think I should. Fire is dangerous. If you don't know what your doing it could destroy everything around you. I think I'll skip fire for now and teach you water." I said as I began to walk to the lake near by.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:23 am

"i was hoping to train with water"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:29 am

"Its quite difficult but from what you have shown me I think you are ready." I said as I reached the lake. I started to walk into it. I stood there with water to my waist. I took a breath and smacked the water with my hand. A red explosion came from my hand as the water jumped up and made a huge wave. I then raised my hands and the wave got bigger and bigger. I pulled my hands towards me and the wave followed the direction of my movement. I quickly pushed my hands away and the wave dived away from me. I lowered my hands and the water began to settle again. I looked over to Ventus to see his reaction. "I will be teaching you a miniature version of what I just did." I said as I beckoned for Ventus to get in the water.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:32 am

"well that was cool but if you were aiming to amaze me im not easily amazed knowing that's not your full power"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:37 am

"You wanna see my full power?" I said as I started swimming into a deeper part of the river. as soon as I got to the center I put my hands together and an explosion came from them. The water started to pull towards me as I became surrounded by water. The water started to take on my shape and I stood there before Ventus in a water avatar of myself. There was no water left in the river. It was all now part of my avatar. I was in the core of the avatar. "However I move." I said as I raised my hand. "The water does the same thing." I continued as the water avatar did the same.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:40 am

"i've seen better"
i said with a straight face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:45 am

"Maybe from a water bender or a water manipulator but not from an alchemist. This is the most complicated forms of alchemy there is. Only masters can do this." I said as I slowly let the lake fill up again. "You have to remember that there are others who can bend and manipulate. The problem with benders and manipulators is that they have to bend or manipulate one thing. Alchemists can manipulate anything." I pointed out as I swam back to shore.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:47 am

"you do know i lived in the land of departure with no alchemist benders and/or manipulaters. THAT WAZ AWSOME!!!!"
i said with a look of amazement
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)   Alchemy training (Ventus trainng) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alchemy training (Ventus trainng)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next