Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Vote_lcapHardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Voting_barHardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Vote_lcapHardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Voting_barHardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Left_bar_bleue210/210Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Left_bar_bleue190/190Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Empty
PostSubject: Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.)   Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:13 am

Cepeda enters the room with tons of training tools and etc, Cepeda sent his servants in portals to get Ghost, Ventus, and Nero.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Left_bar_bleue270/270Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Left_bar_bleue250/250Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.)   Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:38 am

i step through the portal with a bag of salt and vinigar chips in my hand."ok cepeda what do you want? " i said
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Left_bar_bleue210/210Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Left_bar_bleue190/190Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.)   Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:05 am

I need for you and ghost and ventus to train with me.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Left_bar_bleue270/270Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Left_bar_bleue250/250Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.)   Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:10 am

"why?" i said
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.)   Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:48 pm

"Well After Training i have to show you something."

Cepeda snaps as one of his keyblade wielding servants comes out.

We will spar next aganist them.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.)   Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:52 pm

i put my chips down then i pull out red queen."this should be fun " i said
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.)   Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:25 pm

Cepeda looks at the wielders.

Just to warn you Nero, these wielders, are even more exprienced than me with the keyblade, and have indeed passed the MQE, so they have unlocked it's true powers.

Cepeda sees one of the wielders hop on his keyblade and ride it toward Cepeda, Cepeda takes Mars and Juptier out as he throws one at him and the wielder dodges and then Cepeda punches him after he lost focus, he sees the man is using Oathkeeper as he looks and sees the other is using Oblivion and the last one is using Ultima Weapon.

Wait, you aren't the serrvants I called in here, you guys are the 3 Great Sages.

They nod as the man suddenly traps me in a parylazing beam.

How did you learn my move?.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 434
Class : Keyblade apprentice
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Left_bar_bleue90/90Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Left_bar_bleue70/70Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.)   Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:41 pm

i walk into the room and see cepeda paralized i immediatley go on the defenive
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leviissocooler
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.)   Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:57 pm

"great sages? this should be fun" i said as i grab one with a giant image of my hand.i then lock blades with the other two.i release the rev on red queen, causing the flames to shoot at the two sages
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.)   Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:06 am

NERO DON'T USE ELEMENTAL MAGIC AGANIST THEM! They mastered Magic Eater so the only magic that can damage them is non elemental.

Cepeda is still parlyazed as he sees one of the sages with Oblivion charge at him.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.)   Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:15 am

"now you tell me " i said as i throw the one i was holding at the one chargine at cepeda.i then strech the image of my devil bringer out and slam it down on the third one
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Left_bar_bleue90/90Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Left_bar_bleue70/70Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.)   Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:33 am

i launch into action in my anti form with the incomplete X-blade attempting to strike the sage that nero slammed down
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.)   Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:48 pm

Cepeda finally breaks out hold as he gives Venuts the complete x-Blade.

Give it back when your finished, thats my strongest single keyblade.

Cepeda takes out Mars and Juptier and sees a man getting his strongest attack ready.

"Don't let him use Grand Lethal"
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.)   Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:53 pm

i took the X-blade in one hand and the icomplete one in the other
and struck down the nearest sage in flurry of precise attacks
the sage got up and blocked my strikes and sent me flying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.)   Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Training (Cepeda,Ventus,Nero, and Ghost only for now.)
Page 1 of 1