Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Attack of the Midgar Zolem Vote_lcapAttack of the Midgar Zolem Voting_barAttack of the Midgar Zolem Vote_rcap 
Nero
Attack of the Midgar Zolem Vote_lcapAttack of the Midgar Zolem Voting_barAttack of the Midgar Zolem Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Attack of the Midgar Zolem

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Attack of the Midgar Zolem Left_bar_bleue50/50Attack of the Midgar Zolem Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Attack of the Midgar Zolem Left_bar_bleue30/30Attack of the Midgar Zolem Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Attack of the Midgar Zolem Empty
PostSubject: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:18 pm

I was wandering around the outside of Midgar, I had become curious of the world outside of midgar. I had eventually wound up at a swamp. I walked across when I started to hear a hissing noise. I looked around and saw something quickly dive under the water. I took another step forward and saw a large snake burst out of the water. "So, you're what's been following me." I said with a calm tone. "I'll let you know though, I'm no normal human." I said plainly waiting for the snake to attack.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:26 pm

I jumped from a tree and cut the snakes head off and landed next to Vergil. "Thatssssss right. He hasssss people." I said with a chuckle. I looked over to Vergil and smiled. "How have you been master?" I asked as I bowed in respect.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Attack of the Midgar Zolem Left_bar_bleue50/50Attack of the Midgar Zolem Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Attack of the Midgar Zolem Left_bar_bleue30/30Attack of the Midgar Zolem Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:29 pm

I chuckled. "What are you doing out here ghost?" I asked him as the emotion faded from my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:33 pm

"Just doing some hunting. I've been killing snakes like those for months but I could never get near or stand up to the queen. That one was just a baby. The queen is 5 times bigger than that. I'm still trying to track one back to the lair. I put a tracking device on one." I said as I pulled out my phone. On the screen was a blinking red light. "See. It is not too far from here but I know for sure that he is not in the lair." I said as I put my phone away.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:35 pm

I chuckled. "Well good luck with tha-" I started to say before a Midgard Zolem wrapped itself around me. I grunted as I dropped Yamato. "Damnit." I grunted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:39 pm

I pull Juggernaut off of my back and shoot an arrow through the Midgard Zolem's head. It fell to the ground limp. I picked up Yamato and handed it to Vergil after putting Juggernaut on my back again. "These little runts are hardly a challenge. The queen packs a punch though." I said while still holding up Yamato for Vergil to grab.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:40 pm

I snagged Yamato. "Well then, shall we hunt this queen?" I asked before walking off into the swamp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:50 pm

I stood there for a second and looked down at the hand that just held Yamato. I felt a tingling sensation. I looked up to Vergil to see he wasn't paying attention. I tuck my hand in my pocket and followed behind Vergil. "My guess would be below the waterfall about 5 miles to our west. There is a huge cavern there with several different tunnels to navigate through." I said as I caught up with Vergil.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:51 pm

I glanced back at him. "Very well, lead the way." I said as I slowed down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:54 pm

I jumped off the trail and began to jump from tree top to tree top. "We will be there in a matter of minutes if we are lucky enough not to run into any more of the Midgar Zolems." I said as I speed up a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:56 pm

I quickly followed Ghost through the trees. until we reached a large waterfall. "So, is this the place?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:02 pm

"Only one way to find out." I said as I jumped across the water into the waterfall. I made it through the waterfall with no troubles. On the other side of the waterfall I found that I was in a huge cavern with 5 different tunnels, all leading in different directions.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:04 pm

I jumped through without getting wet. "So, which way?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:07 pm

"I have no clue." I said as I changed into my Inner Beast form. I summoned Ty. I talked back and forth with Ty for a little while with grunts and barks until Ty turned around and split into two dogs. One pure angel and one pure demon. They took off in different directions. I turned to Vergil. "THEY WILL SCOUT THE AREA FOR US." I said as I sat down on a rock and waited for Ty or Ty to come back.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:08 pm

I chuckled. "How do they know which one your talking to?" I asked plainly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:11 pm

"ITS ALL HOW I GRUNT AND GROWL. IF YOU NOTICE, WITH THE PURE DEMON TY I'M MORE AGGRESSIVE. WITH THE PURE ANGEL TY I'M MORE PASSIVE AND POLITE." I explained to Vergil.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:12 pm

I held my hand to my chin. "Right..." I said as I summoned some peons and sent them down the remaining tunnels. "If you hear screaming that's the tunnel to go down." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:26 pm

"AND IF YOU HEAR HOWLING THEN THAT'S THE TUNNEL TO GO DOWN." I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:27 pm

I laughed. "Well, I guess we'll find out then." I said calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:30 pm

I kept my dog like ears peeled. I was waiting for my cue to run down a tunnel to slaughter the queen.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:32 pm

I held my hand to my chin. "Well, it's getting quite." I said before I heard howling. "That's our cue." I said before I heard screaming down another tunnel. "I'll take care of that one." I said as I ran down the tunnel to my demons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:35 pm

I bolted down the tunnel where Ty howled. I started running on the walls and along the way I was howling for the other Ty to meet up with the Ty whom was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:38 pm

When I got to the end of the tunnel it dropped off into a larger chamber. I notice the monsterous snake. I noticed four other openings that drop off into the chamber. "So they all lead to her." I said plainly to myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:43 pm

One Ty caught up with me as I ran up to the other Ty. I could have sworn that I heard Vergil's voice a little farther down the tunnel so I grunted and both Ty's proceeded to follow me. I found myself behind the Queen when I came up to the chamber. I caught a glimpse of Vergil on the other side of the chamber. The queen was coiled up in the center, fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:54 pm

I saw ghost across the way. I held my finger up to my lips as I silently slid down to the queen. I drew Yamato and attempted to behead the queen. She awakened and swatted me in the chest and sent me flying backwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack of the Midgar Zolem
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: