Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Vote_lcapAttack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Voting_barAttack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Vote_lcapAttack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Voting_barAttack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Attack of the Midgar Zolem

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:58 pm

I howled and both Ty and Ty went running toward the queen. Both dogs made a bigger version of themselves with their powers. The angel's version was made of light with him in the core and the demon Ty made one of darkness with him in the core. I flew to the top of the chamber and pushed downwards off of the roof.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:02 pm

I pushed a boulder off me as I stepped out of the crater. I brushed dust off my shoulder. I dashed forward and slashed the queen across the face.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Both Ty's held down her body and tail while I I slammed down onto her head. "FINISH HER NOW VERGIL." I said as the queen started to squirm and squeal.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:33 am

I pulled Force Edge from a sin rift as I dropped down and decapitated her. "That was too easy." I said as I brushed off my coat.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 434
Class : Keyblade apprentice
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/90Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:25 am

i walked into the cavern seeing ghost and vergil and a snakes body i had heard what vergil had said and i then quickly spoke up
"well if it seems to easy it usually is i expect it to be hydra like in its ways so expect a few more heads soon"
after i finished speaking the queen got up with two heads
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leviissocooler
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Q   Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:17 am

Cepeda appears above the snake with Godhand equipped, he used the hand and squeezed one of the heads until he felt bone which he broken. As the other attacked, he cut it off.

Reminds me of Queen Brahne.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/90Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:32 pm

"umm cepeda thats just gonna make more heads now there's gonna be four the only way is to get swallowed and peirce its heart from the inside"
i said with the most serious face i could muster
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Well then, Ventus you are the smallest one here, and you made up the idea soooo.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:10 pm

"soooo i volunteer ghost"
i said a i started to run away
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Cepeda raises his arm up and an Earth Pillars surronds ventus.

"We do rock paper scissors"
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:39 pm

"ok i guess so"
i said glumly
OOC: HTF IS THAT SPOSED TO WORK?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:59 am

"Would you two quit bickering." I said As I jumped into the mouth of one of the heads. I held my breath and started crawling down the throat.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:51 am

OCC:Honstely, when you got close enough Ventus, I was gonna throw you in the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:35 pm

OOC: wouldnt expect any less from you cepeda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:25 pm

I made my way down the throat of the giant snake and just before I reached the stomach I cut a whole into the throat. I crawled through to find out I was by the lungs. I put a whole in each lung and proceeded to climb towards the heart.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:13 am

"i wonder if he can breath"
i said questioningly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:26 am

I reached the heart and grabbed it firmly. I ripped it from its place and stabbed my way through the chest of the snake. I emerged through the corpse with the heart in my hand. "Not the best choice but it gets the job done." I said as I started whipping the blood off me.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:11 am

You might wanna take a shower, before you hug Namine again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:35 pm

"I will. I'm not a smuck like other guys." I said as I continued to fling blood off of me.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:42 pm

"well thats not the worst thing ive been called" i said as i walked towards cepeda and ghost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:59 pm

I smacked Ventus in the back of the head. "Thanks for the help." I said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:22 pm

"no problem" i say as i rub the back of my head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Midgar Zolem   Attack of the Midgar Zolem - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack of the Midgar Zolem
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: