Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Return of Phantom - Page 4 Vote_lcapReturn of Phantom - Page 4 Voting_barReturn of Phantom - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Return of Phantom - Page 4 Vote_lcapReturn of Phantom - Page 4 Voting_barReturn of Phantom - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Return of Phantom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Phantom

Male
Number of posts : 295
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Return of Phantom - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue70/70Return of Phantom - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
Return of Phantom - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Return of Phantom - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Return of Phantom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:28 pm

"Thats good thats real good." Looking at Ghost I say with a chuckle. "uhhhooo somebodys in trouble" I start to walk off to get the BBQ and smker ready for the elk. "Vergil where can I gut, skin and cut up these elk.? and uhhh wheres your freezer.?" I say with alil laugh.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Return of Phantom - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue210/210Return of Phantom - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Return of Phantom - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190/190Return of Phantom - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:29 pm

"Oh, I see her now," I say, smiling happily. Xanadu and Kitsune then appear from behind some bushes and run up to me. "Hey, boys!" I say, grabbing the stick Xanadu had between his teeth and hurling it into the air. Xanadu then chaces after it happily, while Kitsune simply lays down at my feet.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Return of Phantom - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue70/70Return of Phantom - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
Return of Phantom - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Return of Phantom - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:36 pm

I look at all of the people, thinking to myself "one great big happy family. all ive ever wanted in my life. now all i need me is a beautiful woman."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Magic:
Return of Phantom - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30Return of Phantom - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Astroth ran out the door and grabbed the stick before Xandadu could. Destroth walked out and smiled. "Well, He can't be a demon all the time." He said with a smile before turning to Namine. "How are you Namine, haven't seen you for a while." He said with a chuckle then he noticed Phantom. "And I haven't seen you forever." He said as his smile grew wider.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Return of Phantom - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue210/210Return of Phantom - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Return of Phantom - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190/190Return of Phantom - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:45 pm

"Hey, Destroth. I've been good. How about yourself?" I asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:45 pm

Ty comes out of nowhere and tackles Astroth and takes the stick. Ty gets away and starts prancing around with the stick. "Why don't you have a dog bro?" I ask with a smile still on my face. "They are loyal and stronger than we think." I added as Ty runs up and drops the stick at my feet.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:47 pm

"I know huh.? How you been lil one.? How does elk sound for dinner lil one.?" I ask Destroth, while speaking to everyone in general.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
Return of Phantom - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30Return of Phantom - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:49 pm

Astroth growled and grew larger and ran toward the stick. Destroth smiled at Namine, "I've been good, Vergil's been keeping us on our toes a lot lately because of that damned mundus, but I'm fine." He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:52 pm

I quickly pick up the stick and throw it to Destroth. "Catch." I yell as I try to run from Androth.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:55 pm

Destroth chuckled as he caught it and gave it Xanadu. "Run from the big dog." He whispered to him as Astroth closed in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Ty split into two and takes the stick from Xanadu. The Ty twins begin to toss it back and forth, teasing Androth with the stick.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:59 pm

"Thats what I've been told" I say plainly. "Awwww kids be nice.!" I say to the ty twins
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Warren appeared in a lighting bolt right in front of Astroth and almost got ran over by the large hell hound. "Woah, did I fall right into a hellish game of fetch?" He asked as he patted himself off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:02 pm

"We are missing someone." I say as my dragon appears. "Never mind." I say with a chuckle as she lands behind Namine and begins to rub her nose on Namine's back.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:04 pm

I stand there and laugh. I then let out a whistle to call dora and eva.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:04 pm

Xanadu leaps over one of the Ty twins and chases after the one with the stick. The then grabs the stick and quickly tucks and runs in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:05 pm

There was a loud noise in the house followed by Ikki's laughter and Kiran screaming at him. He ran out and handed Phantom a pair of Panties. "Ikki wants you to have these." He said with a chuckle before running off.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:10 pm

I stand there laughing histarically. "Thank you Ikki." I say tryin to stop from laughing. hearing the flapping wings of dora and evai stop out from inder the padeo..
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:13 pm

Kiran steps outside, engulfed in flames. "Where is that little bastard?" She yelled. Destroth sighed. "I'll go get the fire extinguisher." He said before going though a sin rift. I sat in my study reading a book. "It's astounding that my house is still standing." I said as I turned the page.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:19 pm

I pull out the BBQ and smoker. I look at Vergil trying to avoid the line of fire, " Ey vergil.! wheres that elk meat at.?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:23 pm

I sigh and snapped my fingers and two peons in human form dropped the elk at his feet along with a couple of squirrels and a cat.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:31 pm

I look at the peons. "really.? a cat.? seriously.? take it back im not cooking a cat." I say plainly picking up the meet.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:34 pm

One of the peons began to mutter as he picked up the dead cat and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:38 pm

I stand there amazed at the courage the peon has, I pull out a nickle from my pocket, I then place it between my thumb and middle finger, aiming at the peon i snap the nickle at it, hitting it in the back of the head.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:40 pm

The peon stopped and looked back, It's human mouth stretched as it screeched, then turned and walked away with the cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of Phantom   Return of Phantom - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of Phantom
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next