Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Training tidus - Page 3 Vote_lcapTraining tidus - Page 3 Voting_barTraining tidus - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Training tidus - Page 3 Vote_lcapTraining tidus - Page 3 Voting_barTraining tidus - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Training tidus

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
tidus
New player
tidus

Male
Number of posts : 50
Class : time mage
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Training tidus - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Training tidus - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Training tidus - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Training tidus - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Training tidus - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:06 am

feeling the wind on my face i say " ok then lets get started with earth i guess"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:34 pm

"Why be limited to a few elements when you can learn them all?" I say as I threw my hands into the air and leaned back. Suddenly Fire, Ice, Water, Darkness, Light, Lightning, Earth, Air, Gravity, Metal, and Bio orbs started dancing around above my head. "Alchemy comes in handy more than everyone thinks. With Alchemy you can master anything." I said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
tidus
New player
tidus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Training tidus - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Training tidus - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Training tidus - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Training tidus - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:07 am

"wow ok then lets get started" i say with a look of shock on my face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:15 pm

"So does that mean you wish to learn alchemy?" I say as I lowered my arms and the orbs vanished.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Training tidus - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270Training tidus - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Training tidus - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250Training tidus - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:54 pm

"tidus remember, magic is useful in some situations but it is to be used as a secondary weapon unless you have large amounts of energy like ghost and myself, i just choose to only learn 2.what you need to learn more on is you sword skills" i say to tidus
Back to top Go down
tidus
New player
tidus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:38 am

"ok i do want to learn alchemy ghost" i say "but if what nero says is true than i think we should take a break from the magic lessons for a little bit for sword fighting lessons"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:56 am

"Then pull out your weapon and try to get the best of Nero. He will give you small pointers along the way. Eventually, we will have you running with the big boys, like Me, Nero, Cepeda, Dante, and even Vergil." I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Training tidus - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270Training tidus - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Training tidus - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250Training tidus - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:57 pm

i pull out red queen and look at the blade."your sword should be like your arm. you must have complete controle over it " i say as i stomp the ground, causing a cocunut to fall out of a tree behind me. without looking, i swing back and cleave the cocunut and the tree in half
Back to top Go down
tidus
New player
tidus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:08 pm

i pull brotherhood out of the water as i look at nero ith a look of excitment on my face and say" lets go already then " i say as i run at nero and swing at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:23 pm

i bring red queen down infront of me, blocking tidus's attack.i push tidus with flat of my blade so i have room. i then raise red queen to a battle pose."you must never underestimate your opponet and you must know every advantage your weapon gives you " i say
Back to top Go down
tidus
New player
tidus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:49 am

"huh smooth" i say regaining my stance and waiting for nero's next move
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:36 pm

i look at tidus then i swing red queen straight down at him
Back to top Go down
tidus
New player
tidus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:12 pm

as i see red queen bearing down on me i jump back and block feeling its full weight on brother hood i say "ok thats alot of power"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:02 pm

I look at Nero and smile. "Stop going at 15% strength and give him a taiste of 30%." I tell Nero as I fold my arms and watch.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:50 pm

i smile as i hear ghost."ok lets see if he can handle it" i say as i lift red queen of tidus's sword. i swing red queen at tidus but miss entirly.then, because of the force of my blade, the wind hits tidus sending him backwards.
Back to top Go down
tidus
New player
tidus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:32 am

"wow umm ok " i say as i regain my stance and lunge for neros left arm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:31 am

"Oh and for your information Tidus, Nero's 30% is my 15%" I say with a chuckle. "I'm strong with magic but stronger with combat. I'm still trying to get Nero to my level but he don't like my methods of training. He thinks they are just games." I say with a few more chuckles.
Back to top Go down
tidus
New player
tidus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:59 pm

"ok thats just scary...... but what are your methods?" i say
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:45 pm

i jump back and let tidus hit the ground. "there lame " i say

ooc: i may not get on for awhile guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:16 am

"If their lame then explain why I can overpower you." I say with a chuckle as I takled Tidus to the ground and layed him on his belly. I sat on his back and smiled. "Do as many pushups as you can. Keep doing pushups until you can't feel your arms anymore." I told Tidus.
Back to top Go down
tidus
New player
tidus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:52 pm

"ok its been a while but lets see how many i can do" i say with a smile on my face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:00 am

I increased my weight slightly with demonic energy. "The slower you get the heavier I will become." I say as I started getting heavy with demonic energy.
Back to top Go down
tidus
New player
tidus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:25 pm

"ok i better pick up the pace then" i say with my face and shirt drenched in sweat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:33 am

"Thats more like it." I said as I got slightly lighter, not by much though.
Back to top Go down
tidus
New player
tidus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:26 pm

"so how long does this usually last" i say breathing slowly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training tidus   Training tidus - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training tidus
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next