Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Forming A Plan (open) Vote_lcapForming A Plan (open) Voting_barForming A Plan (open) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Forming A Plan (open) Vote_lcapForming A Plan (open) Voting_barForming A Plan (open) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Forming A Plan (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Forming A Plan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:17 am

I sat on the beach thinking about my journey to where I am. How I got obsorbed by a demon and was trapped for millions of years. How I managed to take over the body of the demon and gain some power. And then it hit me. I have enherited a power from my uncle, Mundus. By technicallity, I died. Yet there I was, sitting on the beach, breathing. Living. Loving. Thinking. I enherited Mundus' reincarnation ability. I may have only used it once but I still used it. It also accured to me that I was possibly stronger than my uncle. Here I am, age 18 (physically) only had to use the reincarnation once. Then there is uncle Mundus, who has used it countless times. Just then another thought poped into my head. I can kill Munus. All I have to do is use Justice on him and refuse an energy offering from anyone. Then I follow Mundus into the grave where I am at my srongest. Mundus lacks paranormal demon powers. I'll have to expell his soul from existance. Then I will attach myself to another deamon and take his body over. Munus is gone and my worries will be over. I had to inform Vergil about my discouvery. I pulled out my phone and sent him a text. "Come to Destiny Island beach." It said. I stared out into the ocean, thinking of ways to inprove my stragy of killing Mundus.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Forming A Plan (open) Left_bar_bleue130/130Forming A Plan (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Forming A Plan (open) Left_bar_bleue110/110Forming A Plan (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Hey Ghost. What are you doing here? I ask sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Forming A Plan (open) Left_bar_bleue50/50Forming A Plan (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Forming A Plan (open) Left_bar_bleue30/30Forming A Plan (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:02 pm

I appeared at Destiny Island. "Ghost. what is this about?" I asked plainly.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:35 pm

I turn to Shadow. "Isn't this place a little bright for you?" I say coldly to Shadow as I stand up and walk to Vergil. "I may have found a way that I can kill Mundus for good." I say seriously as I stared Vergil in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Forming A Plan (open) Left_bar_bleue50/50Forming A Plan (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Forming A Plan (open) Left_bar_bleue30/30Forming A Plan (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:06 pm

I chuckled. "Mundus is still too powerful for you. He has the ability to reincarnate, even if you defeat him, something even bigger is going to appear. Mundus is diobolical and he'll use everything against you. I don't know about you but I don't want to have to fight Ecto again." I said plainly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:34 pm

"Mundus isn't the only one who can use reincarnation ability. If you remember, I technically died." I said to Vergil with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:06 pm

I chuckled. "But you haven't had to use it." I said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Forming A Plan (open) Left_bar_bleue130/130Forming A Plan (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Forming A Plan (open) Left_bar_bleue110/110Forming A Plan (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:25 pm

"How has he not?" I say intently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:14 am

"If I haven't had to use it then tell me why I stand before you. This isn't my origional body. Explain that. I haven't used as often as Mundus because I'm not a careless as him." I say to Vergil. "And I won't give him a chance to use it again because I'll follow him to the grave and destroy his spirit. He lacks the paranormal demonic energy my brother and I have. Then after his sould has been laid to a perminate rest I'll just come back with another body." I explained to Vergil, without noticing Shadow's comment.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:49 am

I shook my head. "Your missing the big picture Ghost, Mundus isn't careless, He has powerful enemies, And at the top of the list is Me and Dante. Mundus has been struck down on several occasions, We can seal him away if we find out who keeps breaking that damn seal though." I explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:38 pm

"I dont just want him sealed away. I want him erased from existance. I want his soul to be grusomely dissmemebered. That will only happen if I, myself, follow him to the grave. I WILL destroy his soul, even if it means that it destroys my own soul in the prosess." I say seriously with a strong rage in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:02 pm

I shook my head. "What do you think will happen then? A even worse foe will rise up to take Mundus's place, and..." I said as I held my hand to my chin. "on second thought..." I said as I stepped through a sin rift. "Be ready..." I said before closing it behind me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:44 pm

"Ready for what?" I say to myself as I pulled out Love and Hate. "You two will help me alot soon." I murmer out loud. "We live for your services." I heard a voice say in my head. "WHAT THE F***!" I yell out as I dropped Love and Hate on the ground. "Don't be scared master. It is only us, Love and Hate. We poses some of the souls of your victoms. We can now communicate with you and only you." My swords explained to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:36 am

"What are you doing?" I asked Ghost. "Have you lost it Ghost? Talking to your weapon? You know that that Spirit of the Sword is just a phrase right?" I asked as a joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:39 am

"Its no joke. Both Love and Hate are talking to me." I say as I take a few steps away from my swords. Suddenly they flew up and stabbed into the ground next to me. "Hurry, Pick us up. There is something bad approaching." They say to me as they started glowing with a purple aura like the one I get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:42 am

"Whoa, Those are some messed up swords there Ghost." I said without my smile. "Hopefully you don't use them on me, I'm rather fond of staying on this plane of existance thanks." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:53 am

"Its not you, there is something approaching us. Get ready for whatever it may be." I say as I grab both Love and Hate and the purple aura engulfed my whole body. "Whatever it is, its strong. I can feel it getting closer." I say as I causiously look around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:16 am

I held my hand to my chin. "Alright then." I said as I made my flurry wheels appear and prepared for battle. "It's been a while since I had a good fight." I said with a smile. "Oh, and if I don't make it through this, take care of my little sis will ya?" I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:34 am

"You'll make it. I'm no weakling anymore. I'm almost as strong as Vergil." I say as I see an army of demons came running down the beach. "Time for fun." I say as I run towards the demons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:53 am

my grin got even wider. "Alright." I said as I ran toward the demons. I smacked one in the face with my flurry wheel and threw another at another one. "Burn Baby!" I shouted as I sent my burning flurry wheels running through the crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:48 am

I jumped into the water and lifted my arms. The water encased my body and I used the water as an extension of my body. With my arms I sent whips of water towards the Demons. The whips hit with such force it was able to cut them in half and flatten them easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:49 am

I smiled. "Let's get this show on the road!" I said as I encased twenty demons in my fire arena and jumped out one of the walls and jumped through, and began to cut through the demons with my flurry wheels as they tried not to get burned by the heat of the walls and the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:27 am

"O.K. time for me to quit splashing around." I said with a chuckle. I began to throw demons into the fire ring. "BATTERS UP!" I yelled while I tossed several more demons towards Axel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:46 am

I saw the demons fly into my fire ring. "Hey Ghost, How do you like your demons? Well done or extra Crispy?" I asked with a smile as I grabbed one and ran into my flaming wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:22 pm

"How about fried." I say as I charge up Nova and let it out. Half of the demons fell to the ground and started smoking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forming A Plan (open)   Forming A Plan (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forming A Plan (open)
Page 1 of 1