Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Invasion (Open) Vote_lcapInvasion (Open) Voting_barInvasion (Open) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Invasion (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Invasion (Open) Left_bar_bleue210/210Invasion (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Invasion (Open) Left_bar_bleue190/190Invasion (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Cepeda was sleeping in his room, as the very ground starts to shake. Cepeda gets up as he walks out the door, and he sees the Land of Depature in flames. Cepeda hurries and puts clothes on as he opens a portal in front of the castle. He notices men flying with Jetpacks as they are bombing the castle. Many of the people are casting blizzard on the flames. Cepeda then remembers Jin, as he opens a portal back to his house and opens Jin's door, as he picks him up out of his sleep and opens a portal to Vergil's Manor, he places Jin on the couch there. As Cepeda writes a note for Vergil stating his situation.

Cepeda opens a portal back to the castle as the mean suddenly walk out, It is a man who looked fairly similar to Yangus.
Well, if it isn't the murderer of my FATHER!

Cepeda then comprehends that this man must be Yangus's son. Suddenly a women walks out next to him.

Don't you mean OUR father...

Cepeda never knew Yangus to have children, escepially so old. It had only been a year since Yangus's death.

Your father was a terrible man, he has murdered many innocents, including my parents.

He's told us about your parents, or should we say, our Uncle and Aunt. Yes, we are related to you, our father was your father's brother. Our father loved your mother, but she was attracted to his brother. Our father, instead married her sister. Weird Love Triangle right? But, still no matter what, we loved dad, and you killed him.

The brother raises his hand as a circle surronds Cepeda, Cepeda jumps out the circle as it explodes. Cepeda charges toward the two as he smiles.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:07 pm

I jump out of a portal and kicks one of the people Cepeda was staring at in the face. I jump back and stand next to Cepeda. "What the hell is going on here?" I yell out as I look around at the area engulfed in flames.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:52 pm

Long Story short, those are Yangus's kids, also my cousins, they hate me and want to kill me

Cepeda runs toward the other one, as suddenly a explosion appears in front of them. Cepeda is knocked away, as he looks back up, he notices, a man with a jackpack with a rocket launcher stares down. Cepeda then jumps into the air chasing him.
Back to top Go down

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:36 pm

I fly past Cepeda in my Beserk form. "Forget this fool, I'll take care of him. Attend to your cousins." I said as I tackled the man with the jet pack and slammed him into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:55 pm

Cepeda flies downward, as he sees a block of ice heading toward his way. Cepeda puts Mars and Juptier up to deflect them. Cepeda then attempts to slash at one of them. As he dodges, the sister kicks Cepeda away. Cepeda gets back up as he charges Gigaslash, as he jumps into the air and it splits in half and chase the twins down. They attempt to deflect it, but the darkness in their hearts is too great and the blasts home in and hit them. They are knocked down, as they smile they both take out keyblades and cast Curaga on themselves.

Cepeda shocked starts to run toward them.

What the...

You didn't know, everyone on Our father's side of the family are keyblade wielders.

But Jin can't

Maybe, he hasn't come of age, but that doesn't matter, because he is next on our list.

Cepeda charges even faster angered, as one jumps toward Cepeda's Castle, Cepeda tries to throw a fireball at her, but the Brother casts Manget, as Cepeda is pulled toward it, so is his fireball and many of his forces.

Noooo

The other Sibling follows her.
Back to top Go down

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:19 pm

I appear in front of the girl. "You haven't forgotten about me have you?" I said as I grabbed her by the throat and threw her at her brother. I charged after both and tackled them into the ground. "You don't move, unless I say so." I said as I threw them both at Cepeda. "Catch." I said to Cepeda as I fallowed close behind them. When they made contact with Cepeda I tackled all three of them and brought them into my sub conscience, known as Paranormal Zone.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Cepeda looks around, as the other two quickly get up and fire off a fury of fire spells at him. Cepeda rolls out of the way as he homes in on the two. CEpeda suddenly stops, as he can't move, the one has casted Stop on Cepeda.

The two slowly walk toward Cepeda laughing.
Back to top Go down

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:23 pm

I appear behind the two and started to laugh. "What are you doing Cepeda, your in my world. Their magic has no effect here." I said as I grab both of them by the back of their heads and slam them together. I threw them into the darkness and started walking towards Cepeda. "Seeing how this is my sub-conscious, Anything I want will happen. Their magic will have no effect on us." I said as I raised my hand to Cepeda and sent a black aura towars him. "You now hold some of my power. It will increase your new keyblade's power and temperarily enable you to control what goes on, to a point." I said as I turned around and heard the twins screaming in pain. "I see they met the spirits that haunt me." I said with a chuckle as I ran off into the darkness towards the screaming.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:43 pm

Cepeda cracks his knuckles as he takes out two Remanets, as he walks toward where he threw them. All that is heard is the screams of intense pain. Cepeda comes back, carrying both of them, still alive, but with heavy wounds in both arms and both legs. Cepeda tosses them on the ground as he spits on them.
Back to top Go down

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:06 pm

My voice echoed from everywhere. "Lets have more fun." I said as I laughed a laugh that sends chills up your spine.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:27 pm

Cepeda picks one up by the neck, as he raises him into the air, as he then throws him into the air as he charges Gigaslash, and it forms gigaspark as both home in on him. He is then hit into the air even farther.
Back to top Go down

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:17 pm

I appear from the darkness and throw him back towars the ground. I continue flying, heading back into the darkness
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:59 am

OK, I think it is time to return now...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Invasion (Open) Left_bar_bleue50/50Invasion (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Invasion (Open) Left_bar_bleue30/30Invasion (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:23 pm

I was walking down a corridor when I felt a familiar tinge of pain. "Vergil, do not interfere with my plans." I heard mundus say. I looked around and didn't see him. "I'm sorry, do I threaten you that much?" I asked and Mundus bellowed in laughter. I was surrounded by his demons soon after. I smiled as a blade leaped at me and I cleaved it in half so fast it appeared I didn't even move. Suddenly each one of his minions dropped in bloody pieces. I was then knocked through a wall by Phantom. Mundus roared with laughter.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Invasion (Open) Left_bar_bleue270/270Invasion (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Invasion (Open) Left_bar_bleue250/250Invasion (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:38 pm

i was in my fathers library when i heard somthing smash.i go to check it out.when i find my father, he's fighting phantom.i get ready to help him when a figure in a gold hooded robe with wings came out of nowhere and tried slashing me with his sword.i grab the blade with my right hand but he kicks me backwards
Back to top Go down

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:45 pm

"Very well Cepeda." I said as everything became bright. By the time the brightness died away we were back in the same place we were before. The twins were on the ground next to Cepeda. "I still think they should die. They threatened your family, by which they unknowingly threatened me. I can not allow being threatened like that." I said as I raised Love and Hate towards the twins. I began to charge energy into my blades.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:53 pm

They are my family...

Cepeda whistles, as his servants appear.

Take them to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:05 pm

I lowered my blades and looked up to Cepeda. "Well what kind of person would threaten his own goddamn family?" I said as the aura from Love and Hate died away.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:42 pm

A man, fueled with revenge.

Cepeda looks at the Land of Depature as he views the damage, as he sighs, he claps as more servants appear.

Get some construction workers on the phone.
Back to top Go down

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:55 pm

I reverted back to my normal form and looked up at the almost falling castle. "No need for construction workers if my plan goes according." I said as I raised my hand and sent a gust of Divine Winds towards the buildings. Sadly nothing happened. "I thought so. There is always plan B." I said as I walked over to the debris and put my hand on it. A red aura exploded from my hand as all the debris from the attack began to float and began to put themselves back in the right spot. The cracks began to seal and within minutes everything looked back to normal. "Not bad eh?" I said to Cepeda as I looked up to the castle. "I even fixed the crack above the Castle Entrance that has been there for a while." I added with a smile on my face. "I figured I'd save you some money and call it a favor. Family looks out for one another, bro." I said as I patted Cepeda on the back.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Cepeda smiles at ghost, as he hears running, one of the invaders is running away. Cepeda starts to chase him, but he then decides to let him escape.
Back to top Go down

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:21 pm

"Why did you let him go?" I asked Cepeda as I raised up Hell to fire at the run away.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:33 am

I've started to learn how to forgive, I am part of the Knights of the Light Realm, I shall only kill who refuses mercy, or pure evil.
Back to top Go down

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:25 pm

I fire one shot and watch as the bullet hits the guy in the heal. I calmly walk over to him as he struggles to get away. "Tell who ever you work for that if he ever tries to do this again, I'll hunt him down and make sure he won't be seizing any more towns personally." I warned him as I picked him up and heal his wound. "Concider that my final warning." I added before I threw him in the direction he was running.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:28 pm

Well, Ghost, you do know, the person he was working for is in my infirmary right now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Invasion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion (Open)   Invasion (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invasion (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next