Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLight Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Voting_barLight Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLight Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Voting_barLight Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Light Resistance (Training Wraith)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:57 pm

''i think so'' i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:59 pm

"Then, show me an orb of light. If you know the feeling you should recreate that feeling within yourself and channel it to your hand. From your hand you release that energy and it should come out as an orb." I explain as I put my hand up and make a light orb in it.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:10 am

''well here it goes nothing'' i say as i start to foucus on the way the light energy felt when it was being chaneled through me by ghost and there it was a small orb of light mayby an inch in diamiter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:14 am

"That's a start." I say as my orb grows. "Over time you will learn to control the flow of energy. With enough training you will be at my level in no time." I said as I tossed the orb of light at the wall, causing a firework of light to go off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:15 am

I began to clap my hands. "Very nice, Looking good there." I said plainly as I approached Wraith and Ghost. "I came at Vergil's request. Anything you want me to do?" I asked Ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:19 am

"Ahh perfect. Hey Axel." I say as I walk up to Axel and put my hand out to shake his hand. "You would be of great help. It would be nice if you would attempt to teach Wraith here how to control the flow of energy. You of all people would know how to Control energy flow, seeing how your main element is fire which takes ALOT of control of energy." I add calmly.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:26 am

''well this should be intristing'' i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:30 am

I looked at Ghost and chuckled. "Alright, but I'm not really a good teacher." I said with a chuckle. I turned toward Wraith. "ok... visualize all of your energy going to the place you want them, for this instance. your hands." I said as I held my hands out and black and white lights moved down my arms and my flurry wheels appeared in my arms. "If you were a Nobody like me that would happen, but if you aren't then you should feel a little tingle." I said with a chuckle. "Got it memorized?" I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:42 am

''alright'' i say as i start to focus on my hands and try to visualize the energy and i get a little tingle move down my arm and into my hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:45 am

I nodded. "That's also how you cast magic, but since you don't know any, it'd be rather difficult for you to do it huh?" I said with a smile. "Try to visualize a flame in your hand." I said as I demonstrated with a fireball in my hand. "This is kinda and advanced form of the light spell that Ghost just taught a bit ago." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:52 am

''you mean like this'' i say as a black flame spreads all over my body and then goes out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:13 am

I scratched my head. "Sorta, but try to focus all that in one point, if you let it spread like that it's weaker." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:14 am

"But only weaker until you get into the more advanced magic." I remind Axel. "Don't leave anything out. You don't want to break his little heart." I say with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:17 am

''yeah sorry i've alway had the ability of fire but it was alwaysrealy hard to get it to do what i whanted it to do since my main ability is darkness'' i say
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:19 am

''hey its nt like you having me sit in bright lights was easy you know'' i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:21 am

I shook my head. "You think it's easy for me? I'm not even supposed to exist in order to use the fire." I said with a smile. "Eventually though, you'll be able to do something awesome like this." I said as I made a fire wall all the way around us. "Now this is one of my specialties, It makes battle real easy." I said with a smile. "But let's stick to the little stuff first right?" I said as the fire wall disappeared.

OOC: The admins hate it when you double post so don't do it ok?
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:26 am

ooc: ya i know it was on accident i only realized that afterwerds

ic: ''alright what next'' i ask
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:29 am

''axel dont go abot makimg him roast himself'' i say telepathicalally to axel.

ooc: sorry for not coloring conversation text im on my phone right now so i really cant. sorry if its an inconvience to any of u guys'
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:37 am

''hey what are you doing here shadow'' i ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:39 am

I take control of the flame wall and reduice it down to a tiny flame on the tip of my finger. "It's hard for me to teach you any magic because the way I do magic is through alchemy." I explained to Wraith. I pinch the flame to put it out and leaned against the wall.

OCC: I'll turn my back your double post this time but try not to do it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:44 am

ooc:i'll be more carefull

''so then how exactly am i exposed to learn magic in the first place'' i ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:14 am

"Well, I use alchemy, that doesn't mean I don't know magic." I said with a grin on my face. "I just use alchemy more because in my opinion its more reliable and stronger." I add.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:17 am

''well i was hoping i could also learn how to weild light wepons'' i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:21 am

"Thats easy. The secret behind all elemental weapons isn't the weapon. Its the wielder." I say as I pull Love off of my back. "Its not the type of sword, its the type of energy you focus into it." I say as sparks of electricity began to jump from the blade. "You change the energy you focus into it, and you change the elemental outcome." I explained as the electricity turned into fire. "Its actually quite simple if you trueley think about it." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:23 am

''well that makes more sense'' i say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light Resistance (Training Wraith)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next