Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The beach - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe beach - Page 8 Voting_barThe beach - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Nero
The beach - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe beach - Page 8 Voting_barThe beach - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The beach

Go down 
+3
Vincent Valentine
Dante
Vergil
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The beach - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50The beach - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The beach - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/30The beach - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

The beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach   The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:02 pm

I shook my head. "Who knows with that guy... one moment he's a spaz, the next he's quiet." I said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The beach - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue210/210The beach - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The beach - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue190/190The beach - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

The beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach   The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:58 pm

I smile at Kairi and then look up at the sky then look back at her and see how happy she is and I am to be back. " Kairibear I know that no one is looking for you because all that I have endured looking for you. you can ask my good for nothing brother how much I've looked for you. Just kidding bro." I smile then I draw Death Reaper off my back and just start spinning it around in my hand. Then I begin to walk down the beach.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Kairi
Captain of the KoLR/1st Class Admin
Kairi

Female
Number of posts : 191
Power Source : The light that shines from the heaven's illustruous rose.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
The beach - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue70/70The beach - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
The beach - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50The beach - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach   The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:05 pm

Kairi's mouth fell open slightly as Dante walked off. "Speaking of being strange.... Why did he just walk off?" She closed her mouth and her lower lip quivered slightly as she spoke. "I thought he was glad to have me back... I've been here less than an hour and he's already walked off..."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The beach - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue210/210The beach - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The beach - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue190/190The beach - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

The beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach   The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:28 pm

I stop then look right back at Kairibear then I say to her, "I'll be right back I'm just going to see what's biting Cepeda in the ass." Then I smile and chase after him then stop and turn around dash back over to Kairi, pick her up and put her on my back. Then I start chasing after him, "hey Cep........" at that moment one of the organization X's members falls and tries to hit me and Kairi but I dodge out of the way just before she hits us. I look at the dust cloud and see Flora standing in the dust as it settles. Then I set kairi down and shout back to the group, "VERGIL SHE'S BACK." At that instant I look at Kairi and say, "Baby girl run it's time I do my job. I'll come back to you I promise." then I kiss Kairi and dash at Flora just as she was about to assault me. "What are you doing here Flora we killed you." "foolish Demon you can't kill me, to you I am invincible." Then she lauches the blade of her sword, but I parry it and look over at Kairi, "Sweetheart run now." I keep blocking the attacks as Flora lauches them at both at me and Kairi.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
The beach - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue70/70The beach - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:

The beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach   The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:43 pm

"OH MY GOD!!!" Without thinking about it for another second, Kairi ran off back towards the others. She got there as soon as she could, panting. "VERGIL!...DANTE!.... Some... woman... on...beach...Name... Flora!... HURRY!!!" She sat down when she finally finished, trying to catch her breath. As she sat, she fiercely hoped that Dante was still okay.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
The beach - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/30The beach - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

The beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach   The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:25 pm

I looked at Kairi before dashing off toward Flora. "This time, I won't let you escape. foolish woman." I said as I kicked her hard in the face.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach   The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:43 pm

"Hmm." I sigh before opening a portal to where Vergil, Flora, and Dante are. I watch Vergil's kick land. "Tisk tisk tisk. Vergil, I thought your mother would've told that it's impolite to hit a lady." I smiled slightly, then open a portal back to Kairi. "They'll be fine.. No need to worry, miss." I say, crouching down close to the ground. I wave my hand over a patch of sand, and magically, a flower begins to grow up from the ground. "Hmm... That's something new..." I then flip my hand over so my palm is facing the sky. I then begin to raise it slowly. A ball of sand begins to rise in the air. I smile slowly and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach   The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:28 pm

Just as Namine was scolding Vergil and Flora was still in the air I Air hike her even higher and then flip over her torso and heel kick her back down to the ground. "I told you this time was going to be different Flora." At that moment I land on the ground next to Vergil then look over at him, "You thinking what I'm thinking." At that moment I stab my blade into the ground then pull Ebony & Ivory out of there holsters and throw Ebony up in the air and begin shooting at Flora with Ivory. "Awhhhhhhh! Damn you you Demon I will KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach   The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:50 pm

I looked up at Ebony. I let out a grunt. "Fine, I'll do it your way." I said as I caught Ebony and pointed it at Flora and charged my energy into the bullet.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach   The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:26 pm

Other Side of The Beach: I stomp my foot and a giant crater is formed in the ground when a giant boulder separates from the earth and floats midair. I smile, then step onto it. I look down on Kairi and say, "Would you like to come along?" I kneel on the rock and outstretch my hand torwards her to help her on.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach   The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:42 pm

Kairi looked at her hesitantly. "Ummmm... sure...." She grabbed Namine's outstretched hand and gently pulled herself onto the boulder. "Are you sure you can work this thing properly?" Kairi glanced back down at the floor, slightly wishing that she was back down on solid ground but wanting to be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach   The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:04 pm

I laughed a little. "I am sure about nothing yet. One way to find out, though." I swivled my feet, then leaned forward. The boulder began to move forward. I smiled and applied all my weight forward. The boulder sped up, but not too fast so I could not control it or so we would fall off. After a few, we were floating above Vergil, Dante, and Flora's fight.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach   The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:03 pm

"Alright Vegil let's do it." At that moment I charge my energy into the bullet of Ivory just as Flora was charging at us. " Die you filthy half breed." "Vergil now. JACKPOT!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach   The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:07 pm

I placed Ebony over Ivory and pulled the trigger as I shouted "Jackpot" In unision with Dante. we shot a powerful red and blue blast at Flora. I then tossed Ebony to Dante. "There's no way she can come back from that." I said with my back turned to the crater that was once Flora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach   The beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beach
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8