Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
memories of a broken past Vote_lcapmemories of a broken past Voting_barmemories of a broken past Vote_rcap 
Nero
memories of a broken past Vote_lcapmemories of a broken past Voting_barmemories of a broken past Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

memories of a broken past

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
memories of a broken past Left_bar_bleue130/130memories of a broken past Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
memories of a broken past Left_bar_bleue110/110memories of a broken past Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

memories of a broken past Empty
PostSubject: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:12 am

''well here's the spot'' i hope he comes i say to myself ''this is where i find out everything about my past'' i say out loud
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
memories of a broken past Left_bar_bleue50/50memories of a broken past Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
memories of a broken past Left_bar_bleue30/30memories of a broken past Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:29 am

Destroth walked over to Wraith. "Hey there." He said with a smile. "I am Destroth, The boss told me to keep an eye on you." He said plainly with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
memories of a broken past Left_bar_bleue130/130memories of a broken past Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
memories of a broken past Left_bar_bleue110/110memories of a broken past Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:33 am

''what for'' i ask curiusly ready to attack if need be ''and how is you master'' i ask
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
memories of a broken past Left_bar_bleue50/50memories of a broken past Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
memories of a broken past Left_bar_bleue30/30memories of a broken past Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:39 am

Destroth rubbed his chin. "I don't know how to break it to ya..." He said thinking. "maybe by saying 'The master doesn't completely trust you?' or maybe 'He doesn't know your intentions' Don't take it personally though. He's very cautious. it took me years to get him to trust me." Destroth said with a smile. "This guy... on the other hand." He said as he let out a whistle and Astroth came running. He took the size of a Saint Bernard, and sat down an wagged his tail. "Was opened up to instantly." He said with a chuckle. "This is my partner, Astroth." Destroth said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:48 am

''i let my guard down' your master is Virgil correct and if anything he's probably wondering what ghost and i where talking about but if you must come along i have no objections'' i say with a sigh
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:50 am

Destroth scratched his head. "How'd you guess? I'm not even in my demon form." He said with a smile. "Alright then, We'll be your bodyguards... Ghost has a bad habit of hanging around with unsavory characters." Destroth said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:53 am

''well for one thing your not attacking you keep saying master, AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN UNSAVORY'' i ask a little upset
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:56 am

Destroth rubbed his muscular neck. "I rarely called him master there buddy. I called him 'boss' and I mean, Ghost ends up bringing home all kinds of demons." He said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:59 am

''i aint your ordinary demon you now'' i say
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:01 am

Destroth smiled at that. "That's what they all say, before Vergil dispatched them." He said with a chuckle. The then began to scratch his chin. "Where are we off to anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:10 am

''right here'' i say as i look at the instructions ghost gave me and all of a sudden a man appeared out of nowhere and stood in front of me ''you summoned me what for'' he asked ''well i was hoping you could help me remember my past'' i say ''okay I'll help you but your past is not a good one once we start theres no going back'' he said ''i understand'' i say happily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:46 am

I stepped out of a portal. "Guru Genji! I just showed up cause I figured Wraith could use as much energy back-up as he can get. I remember when we unlocked my past. I damn near...i mean, darn near lost my life from lack of energy." I said as I bowed to the guru. "Master Ghost. Its nice to be blessed with your company again." Said Genji. I walked up to Wraith and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Trust me, you'll need my help with energy if your gonna make your past known." I said as I channeled a slight energy boost into Wraith's body.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:50 am

''woh wyh do i feel so jittery'' i ask after i felt the energy go into me ''well i'm ready to start the proses when you are'' said te guru
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:53 am

"The back-up is ready." I said as I sat down and crossed my legs.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:58 am

Destroth leaned back with a bag of chips. "The audience is ready." He said with a mouthful of them.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:59 am

''alright i'm ready'' i say as i sit down as ''well so be it'' said the guru as he put his hands to my head after a few seconds imaeges started to flash in my head memories of some stuff you would rather foget than remember after all the imaeges started to slow down i started to reamember names people places i had been and then eveything whent black and i passed out
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:02 am

Destroth put the bag through a rift. "well, that was anti-climatic." He said obviously disappointed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:04 am

"Well, looks like we have to enter his dream now." I said as I looked to Vergil's general. "You comming or are you gonna stay here and protect our body's?" I said as I placed my hand on the Guru's hand.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:06 am

''aww man'' i say with allot of pain ''did someone get the license number on the bus that just hit oh that's what happened'' i say as i gain full ''consciousness where am i'' i say to myself
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:18 am

Destroth sighed. "You're supposed to be asleep for this to work bucko." He said as he hit Wraith over the head with his massive fist, knocking him out. "There you go. I'll stay here in case he wakes up." Destroth said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:21 am

"Ok its settled then. Lets go Guru Genju." I said.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:31 am

ici start to dream of the past at first i don't recognize anything but as the dream continues i see myself living on the streets stealing food to survive and stealing valuables to get mony and thats when it happened a man of sorts founed me and kidnaped me of coarse i tryed to move but coudn't all i could do was as it takes place\

ooc WHAT ARE YOU HITTING A POOR DEFENSLESS MAN I WAS IN THE DREAM OR MEMORIE AND THEN YOU HIT ME THATS UNCALLED FOR. but it was rety funy lo
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:34 am

OOC: Destroth saw you coming too and decided to take action. if you were dreaming you should have said so. lol.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:47 am

ooc: i tried to

ic: after the memory fades i end up in a memory when i was in a cage it was before i was combined with a demons cells after it was done i was put in a big room with other kids about the same age as i was back then and they wee all going through some weird transformations some were caching fire others were icing up and there was more after a year or so of that only three of us remained a kid who had been combined with a fire demon and the last one other than me which had been combined with a demon of earth and that's when it happened the guy in the red coat and a big sword on his back came in and saved use and again every thing went black and we move to a new place were i was in a bed trying to remember where i was

ooc: still unconscious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: memories of a broken past   memories of a broken past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

memories of a broken past
Page 1 of 1