Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
seeking the future and reliving the past Vote_lcapseeking the future and reliving the past Voting_barseeking the future and reliving the past Vote_rcap 
Nero
seeking the future and reliving the past Vote_lcapseeking the future and reliving the past Voting_barseeking the future and reliving the past Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

seeking the future and reliving the past

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
seeking the future and reliving the past Left_bar_bleue130/130seeking the future and reliving the past Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
seeking the future and reliving the past Left_bar_bleue110/110seeking the future and reliving the past Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

seeking the future and reliving the past Empty
PostSubject: seeking the future and reliving the past   seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:35 pm

i sigh as i walk through the ruins of what looked like a once beautiful city and spotted a pillar to get a better view of the ruins i fly up and sit down after looking around and finding the best spot to gaze at while i take it all in after a moment or two of looking at the ruined houses and fallen pillars i can't help but start thinking about all the times i had been beaten in battles or seriously hurt and again sigh "i need to be stronger" i say to myself as the sun started to set turning the surrounding ruins into a red making it look like it was on fire "i will become stronger" i mumble as i go into a meditative state and try and find the answers i so desperately want to know
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
seeking the future and reliving the past Left_bar_bleue130/130seeking the future and reliving the past Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
seeking the future and reliving the past Left_bar_bleue110/110seeking the future and reliving the past Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: seeking the future and reliving the past   seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:32 pm

"You're not going to find them here.. You need an environment at peace to meditate and get what you search for... Take it from a man who spent years doing it.. Try Destiny Island, or Forgotten Lands... Somewhere chaos doesn't still ravage the ghosts.. Can you not feel the pain of this place?" Shadow says, with a tear of sadness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: seeking the future and reliving the past   seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:49 am

"that is why i chose it" i say "so i can gain knowledge from failure not success" i add as i jump down and land in front of shadow
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: seeking the future and reliving the past   seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:11 am

"All you will get are the images of death..." Shadow says placing his hand on Wraiths shoulder..
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: seeking the future and reliving the past   seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:41 pm

"as it is true that finding success is good you will never know true success until you learn from the mistakes of the past" i say
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
seeking the future and reliving the past Left_bar_bleue50/50seeking the future and reliving the past Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
seeking the future and reliving the past Left_bar_bleue30/30seeking the future and reliving the past Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: seeking the future and reliving the past   seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:00 pm

"Would you like to see them firsthand?" A voice rang out before a sinrift tore open and I stepped through. "I can make it happen if it is what you wish." I said calmly as the sinrift closed behind me.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: seeking the future and reliving the past   seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:08 am

"yes" i say with a smile as i look over at Vergil who i wasn't surprised to see
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
seeking the future and reliving the past Left_bar_bleue50/50seeking the future and reliving the past Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
seeking the future and reliving the past Left_bar_bleue30/30seeking the future and reliving the past Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: seeking the future and reliving the past   seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:42 am

I smirked. "Good. Hear that Loreant? I got you work." I said as a sin rift opened and the green demon stepped out. "I see my lord. I shall take him back to the history of this world, but you must know, you are in no way to alter the timeline of this world, if it happens it will happen, understood?" He explained. "I'm not taking you back to create a paradox and having to clean it up." He said as he shifted into his human form.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: seeking the future and reliving the past   seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:48 am

"what?" i ask in compete confusion "you mean i'm going back in time and something about a paradox" i ask
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: seeking the future and reliving the past   seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:54 am

Loreant scratched his bald head. "My lord, you didn't completely explain to him did you?" He asked looking back at me. He shook his head before making a time flux around the area, warping us back one thousand years in the past, the buildings all looked brand new, and people walked about. "Loreant is a time demon, I didn't defeat him to gain his servitude, he came to me from the future." I said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: seeking the future and reliving the past   seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:09 am

"ohh" i say like i understand even though i was still completely in the dark then notice that everything had shifted the city that had once been ruins where now brand new
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: seeking the future and reliving the past   seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:53 am

Loreant approached Wraith. "Do you understand now? If you change something, like save someone, you got to be damn sure you're not altering history. if you do you may cause a vacuum within the time space continuum and everything will cease to exist." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: seeking the future and reliving the past   seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:07 am

"now i do" i say with a sigh letting all of the stress go "man having friends like this will take years off my life" i mumble "so shall we get on with this history lesson" i say jokingly
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: seeking the future and reliving the past   seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:21 pm

"May I join you two, Loreant?" Shadow says, ending his silence of observation
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: seeking the future and reliving the past   seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:59 pm

Loreant nodded. "The same rules apply to you. try not to alter the time line." He said. "And on that note. I have things that must be done. Loreant, if you would please." I said calmly. Loreant nodded before returning me to the present. Loreant then turned to his two "Tourists." "Where should we go first?" He asked before tapping himself on the forehead. "Duh, before we go I must do something." He said before his Ebony skin turned white. "Back here the blacks aren't always treated kindly. I don't want to bring unwanted attention to us. speaking of which." He said before tossing bags at Wraith and Shadow. "Put those on, they are clothes from this Era." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: seeking the future and reliving the past   seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Shadow agrees and puts on the clothes.. "I feel like a scarecrow!" Shadow says laughing with true happieness for a change.. "It's been a while since I've laughed like that." Shadow states, his laughter winding down..
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: seeking the future and reliving the past   seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:28 pm

i follow shadows example and put the cloths on "i miss my armor" i say with annoyance
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: seeking the future and reliving the past   seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:12 pm

Loreant rubbed the back of his bald head and sighed. "Now that that is cleared up. What would you like to see first?" He said calmly. "I'm gonna have to stick Vergil in a timewarp for a week for this." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: seeking the future and reliving the past   seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:50 pm

"Why not see how this place was destroyed..?" Shadow asked Wraith as he lightly punched him on the shoulder..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seeking the future and reliving the past   seeking the future and reliving the past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

seeking the future and reliving the past
Page 1 of 1