Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Vote_lcapWhen nobodies get bored - Page 3 Voting_barWhen nobodies get bored - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Nero
When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Vote_lcapWhen nobodies get bored - Page 3 Voting_barWhen nobodies get bored - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

When nobodies get bored

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:13 am

I scratched my head. "Is Wraith brittish or something?" I ask as I lifted my arms. "Alright, Nero, when are we going to go?" I asked as I lowered my firewalls again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:22 am

I float in the air with Axel's Flurry wheel stuck into my chest. "OUCH!" I say sarcastically as I pull it out. "I thought we agreed we weren't trying to kill eachother." I said witha chuckle as I charged some of my own energy into the wheel and threw it at Wraith as hard as I can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:25 am

I chuckled. "I can't kill you Ghost, You're fire retardant." I said with a smile. "Believe me... I tried burning your house down a few times but failed." I said before laughing a little. "I succeeded in catching your neighbor's house though..."
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue130/130When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:25 am

''fine I'll just switch weapons'' i say as i switch to my shadow of eternal torment ''and i'm not british'' i say to axel as i barrel rool out of the way of the flurry wheel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:29 am

I started to scratch my head. "My closes neighbor lives 200 miles away from me. HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO BURN THEIR HOUSE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" I said confused as I continued to scratch my head and my face starts twitching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:32 am

I rubbed my neck. "I have no Idea to tell you the truth..." I said as I thought about it myself. "I blame it on... Demyx?" I said with a smile, mainly out of reflex.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue130/130When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:32 am

while ghost is distracted i throw my shadow of eternal torment at ghost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:37 am

I smacked my hand to my forehead. "Demyx has no clue who I am or where I live." I say as I start shaking my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:39 am

I chuckled. "Well that flying thing knows who you are and where you are, and it's gonna hurt." I said with a smile indicating Wraith's weapon.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:40 am

ooc: you do know i through my glaive at you right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:45 am

OOC: I know, i'm trying to make the post funny!!! lol

IC: I open my eyes and move my hand in time to get smacked in the nose by Wraiths weapon. I imediately smacked my hands to my nose and scramed out. The next second I removed my hand and blood was oozing from my nose. "What was that for?" I say, forgeting the fact that I was suppose to be sparing with Wraith.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:47 am

I began to laugh a little. "Ghost, I thought you couldn't bleed." I said with a smile, before Wraith's weapon began to swing back around and almost took my head off. "Woah. Watch where your directing that thing." I shouted over at Wraith.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:48 am

i burst out laughing ''we where sparing remember you let your guard down so i used the opportunity'' i say'' sorry'' i say to axel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:56 am

I look down to Axel and begin to laugh. I lift up a hand and toss down a bag of fake blood that was hidden in my sleeve. "I don't bleed often. That doesn't mean I never bleed." I say as I look back to Wraith. "OH YEAH! I'm suppose to be attacking you." I say as I raise my arm and summon a Summon Sword Mimic next to me. I fling my hand foreward and the Summon Sword Mimic goes flying off behind me in random directions. I turn around and watch it as it flys around in circles. "STUPID SWORD! YOUR SUPPOSE TO FLY TOWARDS WHERE I POINT!" I yell as the summon sword mimic comes to a hault. I point back to Wraith and the summon sword mimic goes flying to Wraith. just before it hits Wraith it turns and begins to fly circles around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:59 am

I sighed and I went to throw my flurry wheels at the summon sword mimics, but instead they began to float around me like Ghost's SSMs did. I sighed. "I feel like a magnet, What did you do Ghost?" I shouted at him.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:05 am

after the ssm's started to circle around me i telepot behind axel ''um are those things following me'' i ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:08 am

I looked back at him and a look of terror came on my face. "If they're anything like my bosses then..." I said looking over at the SSMs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:13 am

The ssm flew down towards axel and stopped before it hit. It flew up and down, as if searching for Wraith. After a few moments of not finding him it used its tip to draw a frowning face in the dirt, then flew into a whole in a tree, barely leaving its handle sticking out. I raised my hands in the air like someone would do if there were cops surrounding them. "I swear! I do nothing!" I say as I look over to the tree my ssm was hiding in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:16 am

I scratched my head. "Alright Ghost. Time for my ultimate attack!" I shouted as I went to give a running throw but I slipped on the soft dirt and my boot flew off and my flurry wheel went into it to fly towards Ghost's face. I stood up. "Oh, that's not what I meant to do..." I said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:16 am

''then why on earth are those things trying to kill me i don't exactly want to be a shish kebab'' i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:22 am

Axel's boot smacks me right on the forehead and falls to the ground. An inprint of the traction lines on the boot was inbetted on my forehead. "OH great! You ruined my beautiful face. You deserve a prize. How about a lifetime supply of icecream!" I say to Axel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:22 am

I looked at him with a smile. "What flavor is it?" I asked with intrest.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:23 am

''wtf is everybody gone crazy'' i ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:28 am

I take off my boot and chuck it at Axel. "BOOT TO THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream out. I take off my other one and chuck it at Wraith. "AND ANOTHER FOR THE WIMP!" I add.

OOC: go to youtube and type in phoenix wright boot to the head. you'll see what we're talking about lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:32 am

I panicked as the boot hit me in forehead and fell down with my face in a weird emotion. "chill out... it's not like you've got a rabid tazmanian devil in your pants..." I said then smiled. "Or do you... might explain why your so moody lately." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When nobodies get bored
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next