Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Vote_lcapWhen nobodies get bored - Page 4 Voting_barWhen nobodies get bored - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Nero
When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Vote_lcapWhen nobodies get bored - Page 4 Voting_barWhen nobodies get bored - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

When nobodies get bored

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue130/130When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue110/110When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:36 am

ooc: i havn't laughed that hard in years rotflmao

ic: ''yes that would'' i say with a smile on my face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:39 am

I scratched my chin and pointed my finger in the air. "Actually! I do!" I said as I pull out a piece of paper fom my pocket and toss it on the ground. On it was a picture of Taz.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue130/130When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue110/110When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:41 am

''thats disturbing'' i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:43 am

I looked the picture dumbfounded the looked at Ghost. "why?" I asked with a serious look on my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:49 am

"My buddy wanted me to draw it for him cause he wanted to get it as a tattoo." I said as I notice my ssm came out of the tree and was slowly trying to creep his way to Wraith.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:52 am

i got a wierd feeling that i was being folowed so i turn around and sure enough there was a ssm flying writ at me so i teleport behind the tree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:54 am

I scratched my head. "I see..." I asked with a serious look on my face. " If the princess found out about this she'd die pf laughter." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:56 am

''well if I'm not careful I'll die'' i say I'm about to be killed by swords that stalk things i say disturbed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:02 am

I sigh as I threw a flurry wheel through the SSM that was stalking wraith. "Happy now?" I asked with a smile. I suddenly heard a meow come from an allyway and froze. "W-w-what was that?" I said with a nervous tone.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:04 am

ic: ''i think that was a cat'' i say while laughing at the look on axels face

ooc: if anybody came on this topic we would probobly be branded insane lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:05 am

"Aww its wasn't trying to kill you. It just wanted a friend." I said as I looked down the allley way. "I DIDN'T DO IT!" I yelled as I flew down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:07 am

''yaeh right'' i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:11 am

"No, I really didn't. I've never heard that sound before my hole life. Tell me, what is a Cat? You have to remember, almost all my life I was in the demon realm." I said seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:12 am

I shook my head. "I don't like cats, with their claws and their fangs and scratchy tongues." I said as I jumped through a portal to the top of a house. "I'm not coming down until that thing goes away." I shouted down. I heard another meow and saw next to me a catlike heartless. I screamed a bit as I chucked my flurry wheel at it. "Stupid Heartless. what are they doing here." I said angrily. suddenly ten more jumped from nowhere and attacked me.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:14 am

''it's small four leged and got sharp claws thats about it'' i say and don't piss them of
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:16 am

''your afraid of cats i say i thought you couldn't feel emotions'' i say as i through my shadow of eternal torment and cut it in half
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:19 am

I jumped down to Wraith and Ghost. "Freakin Cats." I said out of breath. "I hate them and I hate heartless... and I absolutely despise heartless cats." I said as I fell on my face. "And I'm not afraid of them, I just don't like them." I said as I sat up and folded my arms. "and I can feel emotions, just like a man without a brain can talk." I said plainly. "not very well." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:20 am

"Axel! This thing is less than one foot tall. How are you scar....." I said as one jumped onto my face and clamped on with its nails.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:24 am

''told you not to piss them of'' i say with a smile there very vengeful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:26 am

I ripped it off of my face and threw it into the air. It came down and laded on its feet with a big thud. "Damn litlle fu......." I said as my words turned into mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:27 am

''oh forgot to mention they always land on there feet'' i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:33 am

"I don't care what they do. They're dead!" I say as I pull out Hydra from my coat inner pocket and point it at the cat.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:36 am

''aint that going a little far'' i ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:39 am

I pull the trigger *click* "Its always empty unless I charge demonic energy into it." I said.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:43 am

''hey they can be kind to though they usual only like people like them'' i say as pick one up by the scruff of the neck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When nobodies get bored   When nobodies get bored - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When nobodies get bored
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next