Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
in training - Page 7 Vote_lcapin training - Page 7 Voting_barin training - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Nero
in training - Page 7 Vote_lcapin training - Page 7 Voting_barin training - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

in training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
in training - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue130/130in training - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
in training - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue110/110in training - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

in training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:16 pm

ooc: umm I'm wraith unless there someone else with that name lol

ic: ''well by the end of this I'm going to need a lot of bandages'' i say with a sigh
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
in training - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/50in training - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
in training - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30in training - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:23 pm

OOC: Sorry bro, I've been using your name so much that I spaced it. XD GHOST YOUR UP!
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
in training - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue130/130in training - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
in training - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue110/110in training - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:28 pm

''well i'm off'' i say as i start to climb up to the next battle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:40 am

You walk into an empty room. "I'm surprized you made it this far." My voice came from all the walls. "I still have a scar on my ass from those two." I said as I calmly step out of a wall. I had Grief in my hand. "Seeing how your new, i'll use one of my weapons I'm not to fermilliar with." I said as I spun grief above my head with tremendous speed. After a few seconds I stabbed one side into the ground, but it didn't stab into the ground. Instead, my enchantment on the room made the tip of the blade appear to come out of the floor under Wraith's feet. "Let's see what your capable of now." I said as I pushed Grief deeper into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:14 am

''alrght'' i say as i light me armor on frie with my demonic flame and take my scythe of eternal shadows of my back and run straight at ghost
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
in training - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/50in training - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
in training - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30in training - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Gilver

After Fighting with Axel for a while I looked behind me and smiled. "Next time, Axel, this fight will go longer." I said as I disappeared into a sin rift and back in my room in the tower I removed my outfit quickly and sat in the chair and began to read.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:14 am

I dived into the ground and appeared behind Wraith and smacked him in the back of his head with the blunt side of Grief's blade. "You must learn to anticipate your opponent's next move or else Vergil will wipe the floor with you." I said before dissappearing into the floor again.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:21 am

''i put my scythes blade behind me and block his ''i was expecting that i haven' been fighting air you know'' i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:35 am

"Were you expecing the Firaga and Thundaga comming at you from both sides of you?" I said as I jumped onto Wraith from the roof to hold him in place. Just before both Thundaga and Firaga made contact I exploded. "Body double." I said from inside the wall. "And good luck trying to teleport to shadows, as you'll see, all shadows are gone. A little enchantment I placed on the last two levels just for you. You'll also have to learn to dodge properly, without using a coward method." I said as twenty of me walked out of a wall. "See, now I got you hallucinating. But its all 'mind over matter'." I said with a chuckle. "Which one is the real me?" All of me said at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:03 am

''ouch that hurt'' i say as i get up ''fine i wil''l i say as i switch over to my light of eternal faith and briten the place up even more until it hurt to look
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:48 am

"You have to remember who taught you that." I said as I made the light 10 times brighter than Wraith did.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:52 am

''well thought i'd give it a try'' i say as i start to throw fire balls in his general direction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:07 am

"Your aim suck, and you realize now that if I make the light any brighter it'll start burning your flesh off. I'm still going easy on you." I said as all of me started to randomly attack wraith, giving him 1000 non lethal cuts. "If you have enough strength to hit me once after the non lethal cuts then you will proceed to the next battle, and i'll heal you before you do. there's only select few that can after getting the 1000 cuts. The person your gonna have to fight next is one of them." I said as the real me stayed hidden from sight.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:14 am

after getting hit by ghosts attack i end up on me knees ''come on i can do better than this just foucus on ghost and completly forget about the pain'' i think to my self as i stand up dammit i whisper to myself as i start to set everything around me on fire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:25 am

"Your fire is too cold, try mine." I said as I heated up the fire. "Good luck hitting what you can't see." I said as the whole room filled with fire, nothing was able to be seen, not even something 2 inches from your face. "And try not to burn yourself." I add.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:29 am

''well if i can't get you on the ground i'll get you in the air'' i say as i fly up and start to fly in a circle fast enough not to get burned by the hot air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:32 am

"Do you forget that I have wings." I say as my 'clones' opened their wings and swarmed around Wraith.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:33 am

''thats what i was hoping for'' i say as i use my speed to twirl around and slicehis clones in half with my scythe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:51 am

More clones started emerging from the walls. "Your gonna exhaust yourself before I get to play with you one on one." I say with a huge laugh.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:55 am

''he's right of course'' i think to myself as i switch over to my light of eternal faith and throw it so it would circle me ''well if you want to fight me one on one why don't you come out'' i say as i direct my weapon at one of his clones
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:59 am

"I'm already here." I say as I pile drive Wraith into the ground and then kick him into a wall. My clones flew into the walls and dissapeared. The fire cleared up and the room dimmed down a shadow appeared by me and Wraith.

OOC: You and i wake up in a psychiatric ward together. Using four words only what would you say to me?
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:05 am

''that hurt'' i say as i pull myself from the wall and switch back over to my scythe and get into a sper fighting stance

ooc: it"s all your fault........ lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:15 am

"Wow, a sythe???" I say as my enforcers appear on my hands. I punch my hands together a few times and take a boxing stance. "Lets make this battle interesting." I say as I rush Wraith and punch his sythe to put him off balance while my other fist collided with his gut, causing him to slide back a few feet.

OOC: I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!! (my words)
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:31 am

ooc: have you ever seen a spear stance before and if you haven't i would be in the horse stance in other words i got you right where i want you

ic: i see ghost rush at me and i jab at him using the spike on the end of the scythe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:22 am

I ducked down and punched straight up, almost knocking the sythe from Wraiths hands. I continued to step forward and grabbed Wraith by the throat and picked him up. "I know of all the tricks you got, my verry first trainer used a sythe and he was a master at it. Your still classified as a noob with it." I say as I take the sythe from wraith and began to spin it around before I chucked it behind me and made it vanish into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in training
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next