Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Vote_lcapClash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Voting_barClash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Vote_lcapClash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Voting_barClash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Left_bar_bleue130/130Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Left_bar_bleue110/110Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Empty
PostSubject: Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only)   Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:52 am

Shadow exits a portal and summons Wraith to him. "Lets rebuild our torn friendship... Let us Spar? Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Left_bar_bleue130/130Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Left_bar_bleue110/110Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only)   Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:54 am

"alright" i say as i walk over to him and get ready your first
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only)   Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Entering a front stance, Shadow places his blade towards Wraith and says "On gaurd... Too cheesy?"
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only)   Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:07 pm

i laugh as i teleport to a dar ally and summon my kakusu marw and start firing at shadow
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only)   Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:34 pm

"What is so funny" Shadow says looking around trying to find Wraith... "Gahhh damnit.. " Shadow says as an arrow hits his back right below his shoulder. SNAP!! Shadow breaks the arrow in half and moves to the shadow closest to where the shot was made.. only to find it empty.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only)   Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 pm

"i've become a lot more powerful" i said as i put kukasu marw away and draw my dark thorn and then lanch some spicks at him and then telepot to another dark shadow and then blast a demonic lightning bolt at him
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only)   Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:29 pm

OOC: SPICKS!!!! YOUR A RACIST MOFO lol

IC: "Wraith.. I have spent the past 2 years meditating with the shadows.. Your not the only one" Shadow says weaving through the spikes of wraiths attacks, "CRAP!!" Shadow thinks to himself as a spike head right for his face. Without thinking, shadow sliced the electrical spike in half and begins dashing between shadows to avoid the further damage.. "boo" shadow says throwing a kick at the back of wraiths head.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only)   Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:26 pm

i didn't see the kick and got hit in the back of the head and went fling and rolled as i hit the ground to lessen the damage and as i come up and turn around and use my demonic water and a wave of black water the size of some of the forgotten buildings that was surrounding us went towards shadow and as it got closer i blasted it with my demonic lightning
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only)   Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:48 pm

"Oh.. Shit." Shadow says ad he runs as fast as he can from the wave only to be swept away.. "Thats overkill!!" Shadow says sending blades of darkness hurdling towards him.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only)   Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:52 pm

"sorry" i say as i quickly dive out of the way "i'm just showing off my new power" i say with a smirk as i surround shadows legs with my demonic earth and then run straight at him
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only)   Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:18 am

Un-able to move his legs, and seeing Wraith dash at him faster than ever before shadow bends backwards almost like he was playing limbo with flaming rods, barely dodging wraiths attack, still unaware of how to escape shadow panics and begins phasing to hundreds of shadows still thinking he is stuck he runs right into a tree and yells to wraith "OK I THINK WE CAN CALL IT GOOD FOR A WHILE... I think i broke my nose.."
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only)   Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:48 am

when i hear what shadow said i dropped to the ground laughing after i could breath i get up and walk over "so what do you think of my new strength" i say smiling
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only)   Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:52 am

"I think your beginning to show what mundus told me.. Not to long and you will be teaching me some of those abilitys of yours. Friend. " Shadow says, mind throbbing with pain and sadness as he begins remembering more and more of his dark, and recent, past.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only)   Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:29 pm

"thank's" i say smiling at the praise of my ability's from shadow but what exactly did mundus say as the words finally sink in
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only)   Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:36 pm

"Wondering what he said arent you.." shadow says calmly, "He said you would be my death.."..
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only)   Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:58 pm

i stare at shadow and my mouth drops open in surprise "what did he mean" i ask already knowing the answer
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only)   Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:51 pm

"But he also, told me you would no longer be able to fight with the damage we would have done to each other.." Shadow knows he wasn't going to let mundus do any of the things he planned without bothering to tell him.. Shadow looks up, and looks back to wraith and says "I have spent the past 3 years meditating, using only Chi to keep me alive.. I am going to kill that bastard Mundus."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only)   Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clash of Blades. (Shadow/Wraith Only)
Page 1 of 1