Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Vote_lcapLight Resistance (Training Wraith) Voting_barLight Resistance (Training Wraith) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Vote_lcapLight Resistance (Training Wraith) Voting_barLight Resistance (Training Wraith) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Light Resistance (Training Wraith)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Empty
PostSubject: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:17 am

I stood in a cavern on Destiny Island waiting for Wraith to show up. Every once in a while I would make an orb of light in my hand play around with it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Left_bar_bleue130/130Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Left_bar_bleue110/110Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:42 am

I will say only this. He's a fast learner. I say before dissapearing. from ghosts sight
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Left_bar_bleue130/130Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Left_bar_bleue110/110Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:12 am

i finally make it to the cave i'm sopose to meet ghost ''alright i'm here sorry about the wait i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:30 pm

I look up and see Wraith. "I hear your biggest weakness is light. I'm going to train you to Survive the light and possibly use the light to your advantage. You see, light creates shadows. The stronger the light, the stronger the shadow behind it is." I explain to Wraith as I make a light orb appear between us.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:55 pm

''no affense to you but i alredy new that unlike shadow i can always find darkness at any point of the day or if someone like you uses really bright lights i always have my shadow of eternal torment with me and i can usully surond it in darkness to sheild myself'' i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:00 pm

"But thats not what I'm going to teach you. You don't have to hide in the shadows. I'm going to train you to use light magic. You will no longer have to hide." I said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:04 pm

''well this should be intristing so whats the first thing you whant me to do'' i ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:11 pm

"First you need to get comfortible with the light. So, you will sit and meditate in the light without using any of your darkness abilities." I said calmly. "Sounds easy enough right? But the longer you sit in the light, the brighter I will make it. By the time we are done, you will be able to walk in the light, you will be able to use light magic, and you won't have to hide in darkness anymore." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:16 pm

''alright'' i say as i sit down in the light and notice a slight burning feeling where the light was hiting me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:38 pm

"Somethings missing. Ahh, your not fully in the light." I say as I lit up the whole cavern. "There, no more shadows." I say with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:45 pm

''stop smiling this hurts you now'' i say in pain as my body starts to smokefrom the light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:06 am

"Pain is merely mind over matter. If you don't mind it, it won't matter." I say seriously. "Just breathe, accept the light. Do not let it control or hurt you." I say calmly.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:11 am

''you now if you didn't sound so seriouse i'd think youd be enjoying this'' i say as i finally let go of the disire to run into a shadow and accept the light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:40 am

"Weather or not I enjoy this is unimportant. You're finally learning to live in light slowly. The smoke comming off of you is starting to stop. Are you ready for it to get brighter in here?" I say calmly as I stroke my fingers through my royal purple hair.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:45 am

''do you even now what humor is i was trying to lighten thing up between us'' i say
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:00 am

''and yes i think i am'' i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:53 am

"You want things to be lit up between us?" I say with a chuckle. The light became brighter. "There you go." I say sarcastically as I walk over towards Wraith and sit in front of him. "Hold out your hand." I say as I hold out mine. "What I'm going to do is channel light energy through you so you can see how it feels to use light magic." I explain. "If you know the feeling you could possibly mimic it and in the end, possibly use light magic yourself." I added.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:07 am

so i do as im told and put out my hand '' alright'' i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:46 pm

I take Wraiths hand and begin to channel a small portion of light energy through his arm. "Tell me if it starts getting painfull or too much power for you. Right now, this is the ammound of energy used to make a small orb." I say as I made the light in the cavern slightly brighter.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:09 pm

after a few seconds i sarts to hurt from the light energy that is being channeled through me by ghost ''alright its starting to hut a little i say''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:23 pm

"Thats because your trying to fight the current of flow. Allow the energy to flow freely through you. Don't fight it." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:29 pm

''well if thats the case then all i need to do is relax'' i say as im relaxing the pain goes away and i stop smoking from the light and i start understand how to withstand the light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:34 pm

"There you go." I say as I increase the light energy flow. "Now this is the amound of energy it takes to light up a small room." I explain as I make the light brigher in the cavern.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:39 pm

''so now that im starting to get the hang of it what will we do'' i ask i a curiuos tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:46 pm

"Well, do you feel like you now know the felling of using light magic?" I ask as I let go of Wraith's hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light Resistance (Training Wraith)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next